Change server features

• Misc

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Trid111 wrote:

War_Machine wrote:

To all our HATERS, please continue to do so since you will forever ensure RIO will be remembered. As for the boost, I think it would only be fair to increase eco and fleet speed by 1x. So in other words, I would be grateful for a 6x fleet speed/eco boost. But with that said, I would highly recommend all other universe consider placing a vote in boosting their respective universe.

However, I for one agree with ArticWarfare suggestion about vmode players. Although GF finally changed the 24 hour vmode rule to 48. I think GF should revisit this topic and consider not allowing players to go back into vmode until after 48 hours. In fact, I wouldn't mind if they reverted the vmode option back to 24 hours but forced players to stay out of vmode for a minimum of 48 hours. Either which way, a change needs to be done and for now, I would agree with just a simple 6x speed/eco increase with a potential 10% increase to DF (50% Total).
      These guys right here gave me a right good chuckle. Let's not change the server to make your job to easy now. I mean, you know most of your targets don't have two days to sit down and play for at a time, and we can't all be so lucky as to have a fleet bigger than like every other account so making vmode not an option would be a bit over the top.
      No one Plays the Game 24/7, Everyone Knows how to Fleet Save, and you can do that Over 48 Hours And when you are not Online To Defend a Hit, Well thats your Own Bad Luck.
    • Ah come on, cut the bullshit Arcticwarfare. Get a 50B fleeter account and stay out of v mode for 7 days, you will lose all moons in few hours after you go to sleep, getting your fleet locked after you recall your deployment, not to mention deut cost to fleetsave speedfleet. So cut the bullshit, you cant survive out of V mode if you are having bigger fleet outside RIO alliance, and play on a daily basis.
    • 7x eco
      6x speed fleet
      DF increase to 50% or 60% is fine

This is what we all want.

We shouldn't listen to the haters who don't even play in this uni. They're irrelevant.
      If you can't be a yardstick, be a ruler. If you cant be a ruler, be a king.
      RIPS KILLED: 71,521

• What you people don't get is that it's unfair, it has nothing to do with hate.

The reality of things are, some universe's are going to merge with Quantum but is it fair to merge after having a boost? or you guys just want the boost but don't want any mergers in the future?

I have said this many many times, I have no issues with RIO, i'm just generalizing the universe in general. Here's an example: Cygnus and Quantum are most probably going to merge in the not so distant future.

Rank #100 in Quantum

1000160.406.218Lord JracerBORNFREE

Rank #100 in Cygnus
      100025.399.9804screwie4SUDS

^ That's just #100, imagine the gap in the top 50 players of Quantum vs Cygnus, it's enormous right? So now imagine you guys boosting the accounts in Quantum, so that's not a fair merger.

Either take the boost and exclude yourself from the upcoming merger or don't take the boost and be part of the next merge.

Don't let the game play you, instead of that Vmode fleetsave and play the game whenever you want.

Arhangelo/Saw: u are too dangerous.. even while moon shoting

Flops of the Century:

RinTinuNinu Poor 20.543.567 -75.388.042
      Karma Closed 15.952.274 -61.024.373
      Venku Ordo Closed 36.238.268 -17.684.415
    • Mikoto wrote:

Uni 35 was the original speed uni, that was merged into quantum.

Stats are
      X5 speed and x5 eco
      40% df
      Regular deuterium.

Newest universes and other which have 70-80% df for example Xanthus. Which I play also. Have a higher advantage for fleeters because you get twice as much debris field then quantum, so you are telling me that fair really? And let alone wanting to give them or other uni a x7 eco boost, all of you are complaining about Rio everyone at the beginning started from scratch, let alone Rio showed they can stay on top.i wasn’t in Rio that long ago, I was minding my own business and fleeting but once I join you all start to harass and bash me about it, really disappointing.
      Do not be sad Mikoto, that's how it is in Rio.
    • But what is better? be the top 100 in the dead universe or be the top 600 in the live uni?

Also, be realistic. If the merger happens this fall or winter, or only next year. Even if a universe like Signus makes x10 eco, the picture will not change radically.

But will players want to play in x5 eco after x10?

• Green Astronaut wrote:

But what is better? be the top 100 in the dead universe or be the top 600 in the live uni?

Also, be realistic. If the merger happens this fall or winter, or only next year. Even if a universe like Signus makes x10 eco, the picture will not change radically.

But will players want to play in x5 eco after x10?
      Most people like faster servers, that's true, but another fact is that not all people are the same and some actually prefer it slow or "slower" (if we are making comparisons).

Regardless, it, ultimately, doesn't matter if most people, or even all people join a 10x new server. A merge would still happen and it should happen when servers are finally balanced (player/point-wise). Merging 2 unis where one has top 100 players with 200+ million points and the other has the top 1 player with less than 200 million points, certainly I can't call that fair.

Boosting Quantum and still wanting a merge is unfair to the future servers that would have to merge to Quantum and is also unfair even to new players who join Quantum since the already massive fleeters-miners in Quantum would grow even more rapidly and leave new players far away in the dust.

Boost and never merge again (or go for International merges, which is something I would really want to see in the near future), or leave the Universe untouched and have a merge later.
    • Really, before I was in Rio I fs on the daily, I wasn’t worried at all. It ain’t hard to save fleet against rio. I was out of v mode for weeks, months and for sure years.

AGFS wrote:

Ah come on, cut the bullshit Arcticwarfare. Get a 50B fleeter account and stay out of v mode for 7 days, you will lose all moons in few hours after you go to sleep, getting your fleet locked after you recall your deployment, not to mention deut cost to fleetsave speedfleet. So cut the bullshit, you cant survive out of V mode if you are having bigger fleet outside RIO alliance, and play on a daily basis.
    • how gonzo is still alive???

AGFS wrote:

Ah come on, cut the bullshit Arcticwarfare. Get a 50B fleeter account and stay out of v mode for 7 days, you will lose all moons in few hours after you go to sleep, getting your fleet locked after you recall your deployment, not to mention deut cost to fleetsave speedfleet. So cut the bullshit, you cant survive out of V mode if you are having bigger fleet outside RIO alliance, and play on a daily basis.
    • Grimm wrote:

Most people like faster servers, that's true, but another fact is that not all people are the same and some actually prefer it slow or "slower" (if we are making comparisons).

Regardless, it, ultimately, doesn't matter if most people, or even all people join a 10x new server. A merge would still happen and it should happen when servers are finally balanced (player/point-wise). Merging 2 unis where one has top 100 players with 200+ million points and the other has the top 1 player with less than 200 million points, certainly I can't call that fair.

Boosting Quantum and still wanting a merge is unfair to the future servers that would have to merge to Quantum and is also unfair even to new players who join Quantum since the already massive fleeters-miners in Quantum would grow even more rapidly and leave new players far away in the dust.

Boost and never merge again (or go for International merges, which is something I would really want to see in the near future), or leave the Universe untouched and have a merge later.
      This is what we are talking about. It is impossible to do good for everyone.
      But making the parameters in Quantum is better and the game there is more pleasant we can.

P.S. Theme of how to make the game more balanced is better left for GF or for another topic on the forum. Here and now it can not be solved.