Change server features

• Misc

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• The Team has gotten some of the poles back underway. but when they know I'm sure they will let us know.
      after all they did have a side issue with the lobby down time the other day.
      and any restorations. so it may be a few days. I'm looking forward to the results too.

I'm not pretty I'm not graceful I am the inevitable fact of truth.there is no unwinnable situation.
      ogame.support.gameforge.com/en
    • Dear community,
      following up with the server setting polls, the following servers will get their settings changed on Thursday, 12th of July.

117 Quantum
      From Eco x5 to Eco x7
      From 0 to +30 fields

this was posted buy the Coma Piink a little while ago.

I'm not pretty I'm not graceful I am the inevitable fact of truth.there is no unwinnable situation.
      ogame.support.gameforge.com/en
    • ^^ I think his request is unfair. If this change happens then obviously deut becomes less difficult to attain, fleeters will fly first ask questions later. Not only that they'll save so much deut on all the targets that they can build even more ships, so when we are forced to merge with them its even more unfair. You got your 7x eco, quit complaining.
    • Tony Montana wrote:

^^ I think his request is unfair. If this change happens then obviously deut becomes less difficult to attain, fleeters will fly first ask questions later. Not only that they'll save so much deut on all the targets that they can build even more ships, so when we are forced to merge with them its even more unfair. You got your 7x eco, quit complaining.
      force to merge? So for starters you don’t even play in quantum what right do you have to argue about .5 deuterium where more then half the .org community have .5 deuterium and have 50-80% debris field, it not our fault our uni is older and we have been playing for a longer time. I find it unfair for new uni to have 80% debris field that literally twice from quantum. So by other uni having 80% debris field they have a x2 advantage compared to us. I am asking for .5 deuterium because it makes no
      Sense it cost me 300mil deuterium to send bins, but it cost about 150 mil deuterium to send full fleet?

So once again
      @Pinky and @Blankie

We ask for quantum to have .5 deuterium and now a higher debris field. Since we aren’t getting a merger.
    • Tony Montana wrote:

No one told you to get Hyper 15 :D Plus im pretty sure I spent more years in quantum than you have so there goes that argument.

Quantum had it's merge, you had electra and u35.
      Looks like, all you are good is in complaining I was in all 3 uni before the merge. But again your just a wait of my time to argue, you are the type of person that nothing makes you happy, and all you can do is argue to the world. If this isn’t you then don’t argue and walk away.

But back to the subject .5 deuterium and higher debris field please and thank you
    • Mikoto wrote:

But back to the subject .5 deuterium and higher debris field please and thank you
      I don't think that's something that should be done. If you want recyclers to be cheaper then just upgrade your impulse drive.

Where as DF goes, that's like free scrap push. lol...

GF must hit their head real hard to change the settings of Quantum once again. 7x eco with those monster mines, I don't think anyone should complain.

We got 7x eco as well, that's all we need... as much as we'd love 80% df and 0.5 deut, we know that it isn't fair... You have a huge fleet then learn to deal with the deut issues i'd say. That's how we all learned, you can ask for some tips from your alliance members.

Don't let the game play you, instead of that Vmode fleetsave and play the game whenever you want.

Arhangelo/Saw: u are too dangerous.. even while moon shoting

Flops of the Century:

RinTinuNinu Poor 20.543.567 -75.388.042
      Karma Closed 15.952.274 -61.024.373
      Venku Ordo Closed 36.238.268 -17.684.415
    • MikeGrinder6 wrote:

Mikoto wrote:

I don't think that's something that should be done. If you want recyclers to be cheaper then just upgrade your impulse drive.
      Where as DF goes, that's like free scrap push. lol...

GF must hit their head real hard to change the settings of Quantum once again. 7x eco with those monster mines, I don't think anyone should complain.

We got 7x eco as well, that's all we need... as much as we'd love 80% df and 0.5 deut, we know that it isn't fair... You have a huge fleet then learn to deal with the deut issues i'd say. That's how we all learned, you can ask for some tips from your alliance members.
      your Cygnus account in fleet is bigger then me and top 5 player.

Only four players are bigger in fleet compared to you, it was literally nothing but luck that war machine fleet happen to be to bigger and passing the 3/1 ratio, that why you guys didn’t get merge into us and enjoy that fact.
      you and tony can’t comprehend the issue, first of all this is an old uni we been playing for a while but it ain’t our fault what so ever you wanted to play a new uni, game forge needs to just get the international merge in, so then you never have to worry about quantum, but dont forget, expect the next merge after this you will be merge into quantum.

But again quantum deserves at least 80% debris field, and our .5 deuterium. This is about quantum not about you and all who complain from another universe.