Eco Speed Increase - Poll Request

• Misc

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• apollo12 wrote:

I voted for x3 economy speed too.
      I hope we will get it.
      Good stuff Jack - thank u.
      If we don't get this x3 Eco, i'm gonna break away from my current crop of targets & rain down destruction on anyone that voted against it. No joke.

P.S. Wen u gonna send me on that deut trade that u have been promising me for like 7 yrs ...? :P
      HoF Records

Total HoFs Won - >1000
      HoFs Lost - >100
      Basic - >700
      Advanced - >300
      Super Advanced - >100
      Top 10s - 27
      .Org Top 10s - Lost Count
      RIPs Killed - >10,000
      Moons Destroyed - >50
      Games Ended - Countless

• Great King Pat wrote:

apollo12 wrote:

I hope we will get it.
      Good stuff Jack - thank u.If we don't get this x3 Eco, i'm gonna break away from my current crop of targets & rain down destruction on anyone that voted against it. No joke.

P.S. Wen u gonna send me on that deut trade that u have been promising me for like 7 yrs ...? :P
      AHAHAHAHA I voted no on the eco. I forgot I had an old account. Thank you lobby system!

Board Admin - Ogame.us
      SMOD / GO - Ogame.se
    • KeVLaR wrote:

Great King Pat wrote:

apollo12 wrote:

I hope we will get it.
      Good stuff Jack - thank u.If we don't get this x3 Eco, i'm gonna break away from my current crop of targets & rain down destruction on anyone that voted against it. No joke.
      AHAHAHAHA I voted no on the eco. I forgot I had an old account. Thank you lobby system!
      I can't wait to play in the same uni as u again. ;)
      HoF Records

Total HoFs Won - >1000
      HoFs Lost - >100
      Basic - >700
      Advanced - >300
      Super Advanced - >100
      Top 10s - 27
      RIPs Killed - >10,000
      Moons Destroyed - >50
      Games Ended - Countless

• I played in the same uni as you for years and you have never done anything of note against me. The anticipation is all mine sir.

Good luck on your poll.
      Maybe you should have rethought all the scrapped that was done before the merge and all the bashing you are doing to the guys who wont sell you deut.

Board Admin - Ogame.us
      SMOD / GO - Ogame.se
    • KeVLaR wrote:

I played in the same uni as you for years and you have never done anything of note against me. The anticipation is all mine sir.

Good luck on your poll.
      Maybe you should have rethought all the scrapped that was done before the merge and all the bashing you are doing to the guys who wont sell you deut.
      Good story bro. Lets just say that IA & I remember it differently shall we. ;)
      HoF Records

Total HoFs Won - >1000
      HoFs Lost - >100
      Basic - >700
      Advanced - >300
      Super Advanced - >100
      Top 10s - 27
      RIPs Killed - >10,000
      Moons Destroyed - >50
      Games Ended - Countless

• Great King Pat wrote:

apollo12 wrote:

I hope we will get it.

I hope we will get this x3 Eco. On the other hand who knows..... I do not accept x1. It is too slow...

P.S.
      7 years ? Really? It have not been so many years. :P
    • Hello!
      The poll is over and unfortunately the result is not bringing the change into the server.
      From a total of 165 votes, 128 are willing to have Eco x3 while 37 people want to keep it on 1.

This means the result does not reach the 80% requirement.

Feel free to discuss any other attempt of speed change and request another poll, maybe x3 was too overwhelming for those who want a classic speed server since they are not common at all nowadays.
    • Lol. Absolute joke that 77.5% is not enough

Edit: it was a majority of over 80 votes. As far as I’m aware, no other server has had a majority that large even on the ones which have got increased eco. Hell there are servers that got eco increases when less than 20 people even bothered to vote. The system is fundamentally flawed. 37 accounts have outvoted 128. Why are their votes worth 4 of mine?
      Display Spoiler
      Uni 44 ASSASSIN - HoFs = 362 (inc. 129 Adv. + 19 Sup. Adv. + 1 Top 10 ACS)
      RIPs Killed = 1497

HoFs Against = 0

The post was edited 3 times, last by pirate andy ().

• This game is a fucking joke, 77.5% rounded up is 80%. Just make the god damn change for us!!!

165 votes, there aren’t even 165 active people playing this uni, I bet there aren’t even 100 people playing, I can not believe this I really can’t.

Fortune Favours The Brave - Who Dares Wins
    • Yeh sure let's appease 37 people and wonder why the uni is dying on its ass.

How can anyone justify 77% not being enough? In what aspect of life does 37 votes beat 138? Absolute fucking piss-take. It should be majority wins! To keep the majority happy and the uni alive.

Wankers. Never playing again.

• Vega missed the vote the first time by only a couple of votes too, but then we managed to pass it the second time once we got more people on board. We should think about doing the same here.

Also I would think 2/3 majority would be better for vote outcome 4 Yes = 1 No right now, very lopsided. We should only count Active Player Votes as well. One guy even stated he doesn't play this uni since he didn't know he still had an account and Voted NO, what a Joke...

++Before 1st Merge++
      ---Uni 4--------Uni 5--------Uni 12-------Uni 22------Jupiter---
      ranked 21---ranked 9---ranked 18---ranked 21---ranked 40

++Before 2nd Merge++
      ---Uni 1------Uni 20------Uni 30------Uni 44------Jupiter------Taurus---
      ranked 39--ranked 28--ranked 23--ranked 71--ranked 25--ranked 31

As a Hobby I trade Forex, anyone else that trades feel free to contact me as I would love to discuss trading strategies.
    • @2good4u

Sadly this is our 2nd vote. We also compromised for this one (3x instead of 5x). Vega switched to even higher eco and won.

Higher eco has had a significant majority each time here, yet we arnt getting it. We have the highest voter turn out but arnt getting it what the voters want. The arbitrary limit meant it would never happen as people come back to vote against it despite having no interest in playing the uni.
      Display Spoiler
      Uni 44 ASSASSIN - HoFs = 362 (inc. 129 Adv. + 19 Sup. Adv. + 1 Top 10 ACS)
      RIPs Killed = 1497

HoFs Against = 0
    • 77.5 percent is well over half the player base.for rigel. personally i think we should still get the changes. @piink Thats why i had earlier suggested 65 to 70 percent to get the changes. as half the votes for plain vanillia 1x eco settings came from v-moded accounts that are not playing mainly because they and some active players think that just the Assassins ally wants 3x eco to have bigger farms and have acted in a way they think is a constructive retaliation against the players of Assassins. but in all truth have resigned them selves to be out right victims in future merges where any player from a 1x server will be a help hapless lamb to slaughter.

So I am requesting an eco and research speed and construction time, and field increase change pole of 2x eco 3x research. and 2x construction plus 20 fields.

and that any account that has not been out of v-mode for more than 2 months is barred from voting in the pole. to prevent retaliation no vote's

and to whom it may concern friend or foe I'm gonna be blunt your getting the full on BR treatment since you boned every player in the server I'm gonna rape your accounts. out right. even if your in my own ally because stupid gets stupid prizes.

ogame.support.gameforge.com/en
    • It's a shame that the pettiness and pathetic child like attitudes of the few outweigh and screw over the many. I really wanted to keep playing but what's the point now? So, who wants an easy super a? I guess I'll just park my fleet and see if anyone shows up. I doubt it will happen since everyone will probably perma v-mode now. Thanks assholes.
      What can I say?
    • so assassins bully and bash the miners of this uni for years and even brag about it if they dont sell them deut and then these same people dont want to help these guys out and they are petty and a pathetic child? Unbelievable. You guys bullied this entire uni for a long time now. This serves you right.

Board Admin - Ogame.us
      SMOD / GO - Ogame.se