Eco Speed Increase - Poll Request

    • Misc

    This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

    • Blackmass wrote:



      and to whom it may concern friend or foe I'm gonna be blunt your getting the full on BR treatment since you boned every player in the server I'm gonna rape your accounts. out right. even if your in my own ally because stupid gets stupid prizes.

      The same way you were going to crash, burn and harvest me and teach me a hard lesson and use the master profile you made on me and blah blah blah about a year ago? How did that go? :w00t:

    • So after digesting, I won’t be buying more DM here as what’s the point in a full officer set when any merge destination can get better effects than geologist no matter where it is.

      I fully expect to have merge options put in front of me before the year is out. The 37 can have their special vanilla uni where they can live out their days in peace and quiet. I’d like the destination option to be kallisto and wherever anyone else wants.

      As an extra titbit to demonstrate the futility of this vote. For the majority to outvote 37 accounts over 145 yes votes were needed which is a majority of over 100. All that in an essentially dead server
      Display Spoiler
      Uni 44 ASSASSIN - HoFs = 362 (inc. 129 Adv. + 19 Sup. Adv. + 1 Top 10 ACS)
      RIPs Killed = 1497

      HoFs Against = 0
    • Tyler Durden wrote:

      Blackmass wrote:

      and to whom it may concern friend or foe I'm gonna be blunt your getting the full on BR treatment since you boned every player in the server I'm gonna rape your accounts. out right. even if your in my own ally because stupid gets stupid prizes.
      The same way you were going to crash, burn and harvest me and teach me a hard lesson and use the master profile you made on me and blah blah blah about a year ago? How did that go? :w00t:
      Fett I wash trash talking with you cause it was fun . oh I still have my notes and such. the extra 12 rips you added and some odd desys where a nice touch on your part and the extra recyclers like what 1500 more and 500 desys too. give or take the fodder you replaced as well. like some one said brainrot is scary as hell because hes unpredictable. but still keep in mind how frustrated you get when you can't pm me or some others and brag how you hit one of us trying to get a knee jerk reaction out of us. or me. I do like ya believe it or not the im better than you attitiude ruins it though. be more grounded and we could have some awesome talks and team work crashes in the future. but time will tell. how was the drink you had 45 minutes ago too can or glass cold or hot. maybe fresh tea or mild coffee light cream easy sugar for the coffee. ?? :P

      I'm not pretty I'm not graceful I am the inevitable fact of truth.there is no unwinnable situation.
      ogame.support.gameforge.com/en
    • Tyler Durden wrote:

      That was the equivalent of pulling a thread on a sock and the whole sock unravels :rofl:
      hahhahahahaha maybe or maybe just maybe I'm just haven some fun wit ya since I just ain't right .

      To all the Ladies here this is just in fun . :this:

      I'm not pretty I'm not graceful I am the inevitable fact of truth.there is no unwinnable situation.
      ogame.support.gameforge.com/en
    • General George wrote:

      Can we have another vote please? This time for keeping *1 eco.
      If it doesn't achieve an 80% majority, then the eco speed is increased.
      Good thinking Pete!

      And I agree, while I won’t quit Rigel but I will stop putting any money into it since the account will be null and void compared to others by the time we get merged with a x4 or x6 Uni. To those that voted against an increase enjoy your time in perma vmode here or enjoy your time in a x1 Uni while you have it cause you’ll be crushed as soon as you merge. GLIRL Rigel!
      “War does not determine who is right — only who is left.”

      GMOD but main sections are Polaris - Yildun, General and the SpamBoard
      My S/MOD is Rav3n so go annoy him if I have angered you!
    • Ok...So lets think about this from a business perspective. 128 want a change....37 don't want a change....So you are going to cater to 37 while ignoring 128...Do those 37 people outspend the 128 people on DM? If the answer is yes then by all means cater to the 37. If the answer is no then you are making a financial mistake. Lets put this in a different view. You own a hamburger shop. 128 people love your burgers but 37 people think you should dump the meat and make everyone eat veggie burgers. Would you change your menu to cater to those 37? Honestly that's about how stupid this 80% threshold sounds.
      The wise man speaks because he has something to say, the fool because he has to say something
      Long live Universe 17!!

      A r e s: Porn porn pornnn I hurt my arm so bad today its f---- killin me
      From Marshmello
      Note: Game Forge. Is working. On giving. People the. Ability to. Exchange accounts.
    • Its not about catering to anyone. You guys agreed to play a 1x 1x uni when you merged. You had the option of uni 1 which went to a 1x 2x uni. Its not a downgrade or a new feature, its changing the specs of the current universe you play. Potentially making things less playable for others. You guys chose Rigel the way it is. Wanting to change it is a luxury and should be a high majority decision. People play Rigel for a reason and it should be a group decision. Honestly I think it should be a majority decision. Before you say anything about other unis I play, I voted no in Kallisto. Mostly because I built my account as a fleeter not a miner. Upping the eco has really screwed me in terms of growth and now im forced to make mines which im not happy about. Its also not advisable to go into vac. Thats almost 400m res before raids I will be missing for 2 days alone. These are things other people in Rigel are likely taking into account.


      Board Admin - Ogame.us
      SMOD / GO - Ogame.se
    • Ok so I already have an account in Uni. 1 so it wasn't an option for me to move this account there. Second, if you think 128 to 37 isn't a high majority decision you are deranged to say the least. Hell the U.S. Senate doesn't require 80% for a super majority, they only require 60% for a super majority and those idiot's can't agree on anything, but they were able to agree on that. And to GR8TDCHZ the answer to your question is No. The reason for that is because a majority of us were asking for Uni. 1 to be an Exodus Uni. so we could increase our accounts. No vote was taken or offered for the increase.
      The wise man speaks because he has something to say, the fool because he has to say something
      Long live Universe 17!!

      A r e s: Porn porn pornnn I hurt my arm so bad today its f---- killin me
      From Marshmello
      Note: Game Forge. Is working. On giving. People the. Ability to. Exchange accounts.
    • Ghostwolf wrote:

      And to GR8TDCHZ the answer to your question is No. The reason for that is because a majority of us were asking for Uni. 1 to be an Exodus Uni. so we could increase our accounts. No vote was taken or offered for the increase.
      That's right. Thanks. I seem to remember that there were quite a few players in opposition to the eco being changed in uni1 at that time as well but I guess Gameforge can do what they want and change rules as they see fit. Oh well, at least I don't have to put any more money into this game.
      What can I say?