Eco Speed Increase - Poll Request

• Misc

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• GR8TDCHZ wrote:

I guess Gameforge can do what they want and change rules as they see fit.

This pretty much sums everything up. Its kind of the perks in owning a game no? We were given the parameters of the vote before hand, its not like the 80% is a surprise. Im not sure where you are getting the whole "rule change" bit you mentioned. You could have rallied votes in a peaceful way and tried to reach an agreement like we did in Vega, but instead some chose to threaten others which likely turned them off to the idea all together. Logic escapes most people in Rigel so trying to argue negotiations is about as pointless as; well...

Board Admin - Ogame.us
      SMOD / GO - Ogame.se
    • you think there hasn’t been negotiations? A number of people who were on the fence changed their mind after discussions. We’ll give a planet NAP for a month or whatever if it will make a difference but I am doubtful it will. It didn’t make a difference in vega really. You still had the same number of votes against, but just managed to gather an extra couple of yes votes.
      Display Spoiler
      Uni 44 ASSASSIN - HoFs = 362 (inc. 129 Adv. + 19 Sup. Adv. + 1 Top 10 ACS)
      RIPs Killed = 1497

HoFs Against = 0
    • Faca etc who doesn't even play any more and the 10+ accounts they use to fill slots lol, all no votes. Of the 37 who voted no I would guess that 20 or more are already back in vmode.

Why is the 80% thing definitely not changing? If all 137 players or however many it was who wanted the change went into vmode, and the vmoders who voted no went back into vmode, how many players would be left?

Why does a minority win?

• Tyler Durden wrote:

If all 137 players or however many it was who wanted the change went into vmode, and the vmoders who voted no went back into vmode, how many players would be left?
      Interesting question, I will be going into vmode soon, maybe the rest of us 'Yes' voters should consider doing the same. Not like you are going to miss out on much growth at 1x :P

Lets see if we can knock Rigel down to very few active players. Maybe that will get them to rethink the 80% lvl, or at least speed up the merge.
    • KeVLaR wrote:

Im not sure where you are getting the whole "rule change" bit you mentioned.
      My point was that they changed the eco speed in uni 1 even though there were plenty of players against the increase. No poll, no vote, they just decided to change it to try and appease the players who wanted to exit the uni in the last merge. I wonder if it would have passed the 80% threshold.
      What can I say?
    • Tell you what boyos...since the idiots are so into the 80% thing, just tell me when the next vote is coming and I will have every one of my warehouse guys create a Rigel acct (thats about 105 peeps) to vote yes and then VM (or better yet provide some inactives to farm. Ill give them some OT or a day off when they need it if they vote yes. Then we can combat the Bibass romanian server no-vote accts to get a majority. Be easy. Just say when, as this conversation has gotten stupider and more retarded by the minute.

Ive said this to most, but not everyone hears it. Just VM and dont buy any DM for a year and guess what? You will get a merge or Eco boost once the UNI is completely inactive. While ur buying and spending DM here, nothing will change. LameForge recognizes only one thing the past five years: $$$$$$

Guarantee you at this rate my Virgo acct will surpass my old one here within a year. x7 FTW and I dont need Officers year round. Just buy enough to merch from time to time and ur good :thumbsup:
    • Just poked in to see what was going on. This last round I decided not to vote at all. I couldn't in good conscience vote for a speed increase, but since you were willing to compromise on speed, I was willing to compromise to that extent.

I have little else to say other than I'm tired of the drama of these votes, so my willingness to compromise on future votes is limited. If you're willing to brute force this until you get your way, I guess you don't need my vote anyway. That's all.