Sick of Cheaters?

• Debate

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Sick of Cheaters?

After all this shit happening at Zibal.. i gave something stupid a chance..

:censored:

and im quite amaized less cheater than in real ogame.

..::Edit by NoMoreAngel|Censored Advertisment|9.5.2018|18:48:07::..

The post was edited 1 time, last by NoMoreAngel ().

• NoMoreAngel wrote:

And less players and less enduring "fun". You kinda missed that point, noone will play these things for long.

Btw posting links to these sites is forbidden because they are stealing the intellectual property of the GF.
      Sure thing.. :censored:

edit by strider:
      you just went really outta line with the whole post
      warned for the insult

The post was edited 1 time, last by strider ().

• Cuttie wrote:

Just annoyed @Kenny or you have actual evidence?
      Imagine you have 20 accounts and trade all the fuel to 1 account in the lowest possible rate 2:1:1 and you just use the merchant.

in unity "song" gained 13M points in 15 days ... his peak was 1M points daily for nearly 2 months.

all accounts go to Vmode when the main account goes for a break .

and yea.. 20 accounts send all their ress to the weakest ..which ofter is a account under 500k points for newbie protection... he changes it all into fuel with merchant and then sells it all at 2:1:1..

imagine having 2 moonshot accounts.. 5 accounts for ipms across the universe. imagine having one account worth 14m points and having 500k recys there 150 rips and hyper 15.
    • ... It seems people don't realize what "evidence" means. Kenny, while the circumstances very strongly indicate that this would be use of multi-account practices, it is not conclusive enough to prove the accounts are held by the same person. The only concrete forms of evidence are confessions or identical IP addresses without support tickets. Better get a confession.

Trouble wrote:

Sounds like an expert clicker to me :D

Doc Brown wrote:

I have read several of your posts elsewhere over a number of years. I find your mental state to be disturbing and you probably need professional help.
      What you write in the spam section doesn't have much impact on the game as a whole ... But I don't like to see you attempting to influence normal players in universe 1.
    • Its harsh but sadly true. Back in the days, we had cheaters as well, but they got caught pretty fast. Thanks to the pillory, we also knew what was up and what the GO's were doing. Now, the only time I see someone getting banned, is when a noob tries to promote a private server (ironicly like the first post of the topic). Bots and scripts are used, players getting pushed, multi accounts, VPN abuse. You name it, it happens. Had chats with guys that admitted they cheated, but it was on Discord so it didnt count (I can agree with that). It just suck monkey balls.

I even remember having to report my trades to the GO on the Dutch servers. At least it was effective, since I saw a lot of bans in the pillory that mentioned pushing through trading.
    • Well, DHc, I'm glad you were able to bite the reality.

Ogame started declining after Officers. With the hardware technological capacities doubling per annum and the coding capacities only growing in correlative margin, this was bound to happen. Even games that have borrowed some of the basal fundamental concepts of Ogame and implemented higher interactive, graphical implementations fizzled out at a faster pace.

Much of the issue lies with limited computation language development. If you look at earlier eras of programming, things were far more difficult. Leaping from binary inputs to alpha-numerical inputs, and then over-arching language programs. We've genuinely only seen about four or five massive computing language improvements in the past half-century.

Genuinely, FameGorge has no purpose to re-work the rules or functionality, not with the income.

Trouble wrote:

Sounds like an expert clicker to me :D

Doc Brown wrote:

I have read several of your posts elsewhere over a number of years. I find your mental state to be disturbing and you probably need professional help.
      What you write in the spam section doesn't have much impact on the game as a whole ... But I don't like to see you attempting to influence normal players in universe 1.