EXTOP 10-[TOT: 887.576.000] xiaoxiao [julia] vs. Chessnesss [SIN] (A: 87.576.000, D: 800.000.000)

• Spica

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• EXTOP 10-[TOT: 887.576.000] xiaoxiao [julia] vs. Chessnesss [SIN] (A: 87.576.000, D: 800.000.000)

post for my friend xiaoxiao
      congr !
      u r so lucky !
      wish u can go on !

On 12-05-2018 --:--:--, the following fleets met in battle:

Attacker xiaoxiao [julia]

Battlecruiser 42.011
      Light Fighter 2.216.523

Defender Chessnesss [SIN]

Deathstar 80

After the battle ...

Attacker xiaoxiao [julia]

Battlecruiser 41.703 ( -308 )
      Light Fighter 2.201.174 ( -15.349 )

Defender Chessnesss [SIN]

Destroyed!

The attacker has won the battle!
      The attacker captured:
      0 Metal, 0 Crystal and 78.057 Deuterium

The attacker lost a total of 87.576.000 units.
      The defender lost a total of 800.000.000 units.
      At these space coordinates now float 318.700.900 metal and 243.368.300 crystal.
      The attacker captured a total of 78.057 units.

The chance for a moon to be created from the debris was 20%.
      The attacker(s) captured the debris.

Summary of profit/losses:

Summary attackers(s)

Metal: 263.413.900
      Crystal: 215.699.300
      Deuterium: -4.541.943
      The attacker(s) made a profit of 474.571.257 units.

Summary defender(s)

Metal: -400.000.000
      Crystal: -320.000.000
      Deuterium: -80.078.057
      The defender(s) lost a total of 800.078.057 units.

Powered by OGotcha CR Converter 4.1.4
    • hanhan ... i have few questions for you and for ogame support

which of his multi accounts do you play ?
      how come gayogayo responds me in game on english and he cant post here ?
      if he can play account for 20 hours every day why he cant post on forum ?
      are you playing xiaos account from 6pm till 10pm or at different time?

Ogame support ... Are you called support because you are supporting pushers and cheaters ? Are you supporting multi accounting ? Are you supporting few of us still playing to leave ogame for good ?

Why does it take 10 days or more for you to respond on ticket ?

I dont have problem with xiaos hits... its all legit hits and nothing about that.

I have problem that you see cargos landing on his moons and dont do shit about it .
    • ^^ To the comment above, the exact same happens in Zibal. We've seen up to ten different players transporting rez to Julia and Mercedes Benz and every fuking time we report, nothing happens.

when you think about it, these hits aren't legit, they're being pushed to build this fleet so without cheating he/she/them wouldn't of been able to do the hit.
    • Tony Montana wrote:

^^ To the comment above, the exact same happens in Zibal. We've seen up to ten different players transporting rez to Julia and Mercedes Benz and every fuking time we report, nothing happens.

when you think about it, these hits aren't legit, they're being pushed to build this fleet so without cheating he/she/them wouldn't of been able to do the hit.
      Our frustration is exactly that. Its not even that these guys abuse the system. If anything at all, its the lack of response from the team. Instead of engaging into a discussion around this problem, they all just hide. Instead of listening to the players, the players that want a fair game, they just dismiss it or dont even respond to it. It feels like you have to make personal threats before they finally response, and most likely you only get a warning because of that threat.
    • Tony or anyone having problems PM me on boards and i will explain grey area of which they function and how to try and stop them in the begining because later on is to late - right you two :rofl:

And DHcFireHawk i dont know why youre trying so much on boards if none of them can read english and understand - only at specific time ingame when they suddenly have an amazing pills and it unlocked a specific part of theirs brains for language skills ;)

Im still laughing as they sent a PM to someone that they want all his deut for sale - research excluded and the guy replied - yea sure im saving for astro 25 ( while hes only at lv 17 :thumbsup: )

In the case of emergency - in my wallet is Nickname and password for my account - please V mode me :rofl: