[TOT: 1.248.612.000] lordias [Assassin] & Mercedes Benz [Hua] & papaya781014 vs. Alastair [BTC] (A: 259.881.000, D: 988.731.000)

• Basic 20%
    • New Top 10 ACS

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• [TOT: 1.248.612.000] lordias [Assassin] & Mercedes Benz [Hua] & papaya781014 vs. Alastair [BTC] (A: 259.881.000, D: 988.731.000)

New

say something "no fs no fleet"

OK,I must say more.He and his mates acs-attacked me 8 hours ago ,I was watching sport game by internet,I found them when their fleets arrived my home 40 mins.
      I did my work as usually.after 30 mins,they retreated.
      I talked about 40 mins with he.

as usually,he accused me a cheater.
      I explained,and never answer like these question.
      • I had computed very clear. 15-4-2018 to 30-4-2018,i get 1330 m profit from other players,its recorded by topraider,just 90m profit per day.
      • and my production was 50 m per day.
        in ogame-stats,i had added 140 k point per day,where is the point which you called push.
      thank you for read^^

On 17-05-2018 --:--:--, the following fleets met in battle:

Attacker lordias [Assassin]

Small Cargo 5.280
      Cruiser 3.577
      Battlecruiser 4.976

Attacker Mercedes Benz [Hua]

Small Cargo 18.500
      Light Fighter 60.000
      Cruiser 5.580
      Battleship 1.454
      Battlecruiser 592

Attacker papaya781014

Small Cargo 3.625
      Light Fighter 22.070
      Heavy Fighter 83
      Cruiser 4.148
      Battleship 772
      Destroyer 292
      Battlecruiser 2.570
      Espionage Probe 1

Defender Alastair [BTC]

Small Cargo 2.666
      Large Cargo 1.611
      Light Fighter 31.385
      Heavy Fighter 214
      Cruiser 11.067
      Battleship 995
      Recycler 10.728
      Espionage Probe 93
      Bomber 1
      Battlecruiser 3.025

After the battle ...

Attacker lordias [Assassin]

Small Cargo 2.453 ( -2.827 )
      Cruiser 3.339 ( -238 )
      Battlecruiser 4.976 ( -0 )

Attacker Mercedes Benz [Hua]

Small Cargo 8.543 ( -9.957 )
      Light Fighter 27.972 ( -32.028 )
      Cruiser 5.219 ( -361 )
      Battleship 1.454 ( -0 )
      Battlecruiser 592 ( -0 )

Attacker papaya781014

Small Cargo 1.665 ( -1.960 )
      Light Fighter 10.230 ( -11.840 )
      Heavy Fighter 57 ( -26 )
      Cruiser 3.879 ( -269 )
      Battleship 772 ( -0 )
      Destroyer 292 ( -0 )
      Battlecruiser 2.570 ( -0 )
      Espionage Probe 0 ( -1 )

Defender Alastair [BTC]

Destroyed!

The attacker has won the battle!
      The attacker captured:
      124.167 Metal, 37.519 Crystal and 1.105.109 Deuterium

The attacker lost a total of 259.881.000 units.
      The defender lost a total of 988.731.000 units.
      At these space coordinates now float 527.268.000 metal and 283.259.200 crystal.
      The attacker captured a total of 1.266.795 units.

The chance for a moon to be created from the debris was 20%.
      The attacker(s) captured the debris.

Summary of profit/losses:

Summary attackers(s)

Metal: 348.784.167
      Crystal: 203.759.719
      Deuterium: -630.891
      The attacker(s) made a profit of 551.912.995 units.

Summary defender(s)

Metal: -574.756.167
      Crystal: -325.156.519
      Deuterium: -90.085.109
      The defender(s) lost a total of 989.997.795 units.

Powered by OGotcha CR Converter 4.1.4

The post was edited 2 times, last by MercedesBenz ().

• New

Well. shit happens, its nothing serious anyway si that s good news. I ll probably keep mining for a while, and get up my eco, so u wont get rid of me that fast lol:))
      Congrats Merc, what can i say more, i hope just after all this profit u got maybe u will stop doing that thing we all hate u for:D
    • New

Shdowhunter wrote:

Cheating or not.. One thing is clear..
      BTC keeps feeding them like hell!

Anyway.. crazy fleets, crazy profits..

enjoy them..
      Fr defender
      P much this

Once you go all out on peoples who have as much fleet as merc and friends you need to take really good care of your own fleet which BTC failed to do and they just keep going down one by one
      Im sad to see BTC down again but this all seems like climbing mountain without proper "equipment"
      Hope things will change and BTC will get back on track :thumbsup:

ex UNI 9 ogame.ba
    • New

"I had computed very clear. 15-4-2018 to 30-4-2018,i get 1330 m profit from other players,its recorded by topraider,just 90m profit per day."

Please stop talking bullshits about this. maybe it is true that u made that much in that period of time

But how did u manage to get 80k lfs when u were like 200th or so in fleet crashes, which u use to crash MadBeats fleet twice
      and get all that following profit

This was nice hit on him, dont know what was he thinking to leave it again...
      b
    • New

Good find, lucky find, bad luck for def again, though he got you good 1 time also.

Congrats with HYPER 14 Mercedes, guess you do hyper 15 today also.

So all watch out for his superfast F1 recs very soon :( bet a lot of df gets snatched by him :(

FR Alastair, or have fun in real life, i can imagine you want some easy life now for a bit.
    • New

Nice hit guys, i will be real you win this war, we dont have any chance ,but i will say, ogame is game on long stage, maybe something gonna change after 1 year whrn we stay 100 ppl. Alastair my friend enjoy in RL and we see on some other uni. For me this war is finished and i gonna try to make good acc from mine acc ,and catch some of fleet in my lvl.Have fun guys, we are all here for that.
    • New

Snorlax wrote:

"I had computed very clear. 15-4-2018 to 30-4-2018,i get 1330 m profit from other players,its recorded by topraider,just 90m profit per day."

Please stop talking bullshits about this. maybe it is true that u made that much in that period of time

But how did u manage to get 80k lfs when u were like 200th or so in fleet crashes, which u use to crash MadBeats fleet twice

b
      I had saved some days rez for astro 19 when I was ninjaed. It's about 300 M rez including 160 M deut.
      I have to use those rez to rebuild my fleet.
      The all day I only trade with system merchant.
      It's a new tactics. I like this ninja.
      I say again,I never use teamviewer or others to play another account.I just only one account.

BTW: I had finished hyperspace drive 15, and I must say ty to BTC,you guys pushed me very hugely and very frequently.
      another thing,I distributioned the profits is very fair, by fleet structure point.who get the information who will get the 20% profit.so lordias can rise such fast,he got 200 m profit from the comfort of tyr. and 7 hours later, he got 200 m profit from the carriage fleet of the player"I AM LEGEND"
    • New

MercedesBenz wrote:

Snorlax wrote:

b
      I had saved some days rez for astro 19 when I was ninjaed. It's about 300 M rez including 160 M deut.I have to use those rez to rebuild my fleet.
      The all day I only trade with system merchant.
      It's a new tactics. I like this ninja.
      I say again,I never use teamviewer or others to play another account.I just only one account.

BTW: I had finished hyperspace drive 15, and I must say ty to BTC,you guys pushed me very hugely and very frequently.
      another thing,I distributioned the profits is very fair, by fleet structure point.who get the information who will get the 20% profit.so lordias can rise such fast,he got 200 m profit from the comfort of tyr. and 7 hours later, he got 200 m profit from the carriage fleet of the player"I AM LEGEND"

you mean your multies said when i was off, cause in 40 min, he found me, and he beat me, lucky? i dont think so. im always online, first time i had busy jobday.

so go on andcheat however you can. even with alliances spy

keep multi/cheat/pay dm anyway. who cares. server will die soon
    • New

Not cheaters going to kill this server, but lack of good fleeters. People talk a lot, but most of them dont have skill to back it with they actions.
      Look how much Alastair alone fed merc. Other BTC were loud too, but didnt do much as well. Good thing, they tried to fight back cheaters, but just big talks isnt enough, you have show skill as well if you going to war.
    • New

Steel Rat wrote:

Not cheaters going to kill this server, but lack of good fleeters. People talk a lot, but most of them dont have skill to back it with they actions.
      Look how much Alastair alone fed merc. Other BTC were loud too, but didnt do much as well. Good thing, they tried to fight back cheaters, but just big talks isnt enough, you have show skill as well if you going to war.
      What skill is needed in Ogame? You need time and DM nothing more.
      #paytowin