[TOT: 104.499.500] debtcollector [DTF] vs. Hogar Stashni [B_U] (A: 100.000.000, D: 4.499.500)

    • Advanced 20%
    • Ninja

    This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

    • [TOT: 104.499.500] debtcollector [DTF] vs. Hogar Stashni [B_U] (A: 100.000.000, D: 4.499.500)



      This guy came to my system,i was wondering why,then dboxer came soon after him,and i knew that something going on,because they had entire galaxy and they choose exactly my system,i didnt even knew this 2 guys,never speak with them before and never attack them,so I still dont know the real reason,i believe they came to hunt me,but was asking myself why me,there are plenty more profitable targets than me, El Cyb came in the system also to keep me safe and so the party begins. El cyb tried to smack debt's moon and failed,and went v mode cause he was pissed off lol.then debt wanted some kind of revenge so he sent 5k cruises on my new planet,i came online 3 minutes before attack and moved everything but he didnt want to recall and had more loses than me,furthermore he sent his rips on another planet,but seems he doesnt know how to phalanx a planet instead spying all moons and planets and reading spy report while the hit aproaches 0 seconds, after the hit dboxer came out of v mode and today told me that he will hunt us until he smash our fleets,not a good sports at all,they cant stand defeat,one day i had a lot of respect to DTF members,but not anymore,they accusing Boom,cheat,push etc,but i think they are more better as people, and i know that every hit on DTF make a joy for them. Dedicated to Black Magic Woman. No FR

      On 16-05-2018 --:--:--, the following fleets met in battle:


      Attacker debtcollector [DTF]
      ________________________________________________

      Deathstar 10
      _________________________________________

      Defender Hogar Stashni [B_U]
      ________________________________________________

      Large Cargo 250
      Battleship 1.089
      Solar Satellite 523
      Destroyer 325
      Battlecruiser 1.003
      Rocket Launcher 8.000
      Light Laser 7.012
      Heavy Laser 220
      Gauss Cannon 50
      Plasma Turret 262
      Small Shield Dome 1
      Large Shield Dome 1
      _________________________________________


      After the battle ...

      Attacker debtcollector [DTF]
      ________________________________________________

      Destroyed!
      _________________________________________

      Defender Hogar Stashni [B_U]
      ________________________________________________

      Large Cargo 248 ( -2 )
      Battleship 1.068 ( -21 )
      Solar Satellite 514 ( -9 )
      Destroyer 320 ( -5 )
      Battlecruiser 986 ( -17 )
      Rocket Launcher 7.865 ( -135 )
      Light Laser 6.888 ( -124 )
      Heavy Laser 214 ( -6 )
      Gauss Cannon 49 ( -1 )
      Plasma Turret 258 ( -4 )
      Small Shield Dome 1 ( -0 )
      Large Shield Dome 1 ( -0 )
      _________________________________________


      The defender has won the battle!

      The attacker lost a total of 100.000.000 units.
      The defender lost a total of 4.499.500 units.
      At these space coordinates now float 36.236.900 metal and 28.892.500 crystal.

      The chance for a moon to be created from the debris was 20%.
      The defender(s) captured the debris.



      Summary of profit/losses:



      Summary attackers(s)

      Metal: -50.000.000
      Crystal: -40.000.000
      Deuterium: -10.000.000
      The attacker(s) lost a total of 100.000.000 units.


      Summary defender(s)

      Metal: 33.757.900
      Crystal: 27.328.500
      Deuterium: -456.500
      The defender(s) made a profit of 60.629.900 units.



      Powered by OGotcha CR Converter 4.1.4
    • When El Cyb said that he failed in MD and that he go in v mode for a couple of days I thought that the party is over...but it seems that then become exciting.
      Very nice ninja, I`m glad that you show him where he belong (in recyclers of course).
      Thanks for dedication, I hope to see another ninja soon and you know that I will be glad to help you in it just if you are closer...
      No FR defender, and learn not to mess with wrong guys :)
    • Warning wrote:

      nice hit ninja there.. i was always wondering if that is the real hogar stashni there but finally from the board name to realize its not xD nice ninja there FR attacker..
      Dont know what a real hogar is for you, Joca gave me acc,gave board acc aswell,and everything with the game, just keeping an eye on acc,i think he would take it back in few months once he settle himself in another country (germany)
    • This your dummy on the floor?


      So, when you colonize in a new galaxy, you generally look for somewhere that is going to be either, profitable, a quiet spot where your less likely to be attacked, or maybe next to other alliance members. In this case for me it was the latter. However the fact that some idiot has positioned all his 9 colonies smack bang on top of each other, (covering 3 consecutive systems) it must have seemed like Christmas and several birthdays all came at once when Debtcollector saw it and moved in.
      So i moved in, and then came the threats from you about el cyb and how other members of your alliance were moving in to destroy all out moons and blah, blah, blah. Any flac from myself or Debtcollector is a direct consequence of your mouthing off before anyone had even attacked you.
      El cyb sends 31 md missions against Debt, all failed and goes hiding in v mode, then you got a lucky ninja, a result of poor access via mobile phone and a lesson learned for him i guess. For that, you got a few moons popped in retaliation??

      NEWS FOR YOU HOGAR this is ogame, that's what its all about. If you don't like it, go play Minecraft or something a bit less intrusive.


      Thanks for the 370+ ipms, they were gratefully received!
    • Srbija wrote:

      Warning wrote:

      nice hit ninja there.. i was always wondering if that is the real hogar stashni there but finally from the board name to realize its not xD nice ninja there FR attacker..
      Dont know what a real hogar is for you, Joca gave me acc,gave board acc aswell,and everything with the game, just keeping an eye on acc,i think he would take it back in few months once he settle himself in another country (germany)
      If you don't know who is Hogar Stashni don't use his ingame nick :D
      for your info .. hogar was one of the most skilled players in ogame ,, who was rank 1 in uni 35 :)
      Game Operator - Uni Betelgeuse , Oberon , Unity , Virgo , Bellatrix
    • Black Magic Woman wrote:

      When El Cyb said that he failed in MD and that he go in v mode for a couple of days I thought that the party is over...but it seems that then become exciting.
      Very nice ninja, I`m glad that you show him where he belong (in recyclers of course).
      Thanks for dedication, I hope to see another ninja soon and you know that I will be glad to help you in it just if you are closer...
      No FR defender, and learn not to mess with wrong guys :)
      El cyb failed miserably then went running home to hide. When he stops hanging off mummys tit and comes out of v mode, im sure the party will heat up a bit more.
    • Warning, Hogar was the one of the best players in uni 15, I remember that time because I was playing uni 22 and uni 15 from time to time. So, lets sent regards to Hogar, the best ogame player ever :)
      Dboxer, Hogar moved his planets to high galaxies because he has no time for active play, you can`t call him idiot for that, the fact is that he used to play ogame when you play tetris and packeman. ..If you want some action come and join me in g1, or g2, or g3 or g4, I will be happy to show you what ogame really is.
    • Black Magic Woman wrote:

      Warning, Hogar was the one of the best players in uni 15, I remember that time because I was playing uni 22 and uni 15 from time to time. So, lets sent regards to Hogar, the best ogame player ever
      yap i heard that he played another universe , and he copied his style of playing to uni 35 he was awesome
      Game Operator - Uni Betelgeuse , Oberon , Unity , Virgo , Bellatrix
    • Black Magic Woman wrote:

      Warning, Hogar was the one of the best players in uni 15, I remember that time because I was playing uni 22 and uni 15 from time to time. So, lets sent regards to Hogar, the best ogame player ever :)
      Dboxer, Hogar moved his planets to high galaxies because he has no time for active play, you can`t call him idiot for that, the fact is that he used to play ogame when you play tetris and packeman. ..If you want some action come and join me in g1, or g2, or g3 or g4, I will be happy to show you what ogame really is.
      (tetris and packeman) I seriously doubt that, i've played on and off pretty much since ogame started. I suggest you wind your neck in till you have the facts. I can see where hogar learned to shoot his mouth off from now.
    • Dboxer wrote:

      Black Magic Woman wrote:

      When El Cyb said that he failed in MD and that he go in v mode for a couple of days I thought that the party is over...but it seems that then become exciting.
      Very nice ninja, I`m glad that you show him where he belong (in recyclers of course).
      Thanks for dedication, I hope to see another ninja soon and you know that I will be glad to help you in it just if you are closer...
      No FR defender, and learn not to mess with wrong guys :)
      El cyb failed miserably then went running home to hide. When he stops hanging off mummys tit and comes out of v mode, im sure the party will heat up a bit more.
      El Cyb lost a few rips, for the player that rank thats nothing, and he will be back soon to join the party because he dont want to miss it.
      And about tetris, I`m sure that you was low in that game too.
    • Warning wrote:

      Black Magic Woman wrote:

      Warning, Hogar was the one of the best players in uni 15, I remember that time because I was playing uni 22 and uni 15 from time to time. So, lets sent regards to Hogar, the best ogame player ever
      yap i heard that he played another universe , and he copied his style of playing to uni 35 he was awesome
      lol i dont care what u think,there is one and only hogar stashni, obv u didnt know,you just heard that i played uni 15 in Serbia E alliance with Black Magic Woman,so dont tell me who is real hogar please,there are plenty of hits still in history from uni 15 if u want to look, this is not my game, but i overtake acc as I said so i will keep it safe until Joca come back,if he comes back.

      As for you dboxer, you didnt mention how much losses u had and how much i had,those 2 moons were empy with only few levels od lunar base, so i didnt lost anything important but 200 milions is something, a good player know how to play without moon,seems like im winning this solo lol
    • Srbija wrote:

      Warning wrote:

      Black Magic Woman wrote:

      Warning, Hogar was the one of the best players in uni 15, I remember that time because I was playing uni 22 and uni 15 from time to time. So, lets sent regards to Hogar, the best ogame player ever
      yap i heard that he played another universe , and he copied his style of playing to uni 35 he was awesome
      lol i dont care what u think,there is one and only hogar stashni, obv u didnt know,you just heard that i played uni 15 in Serbia E alliance with Black Magic Woman,so dont tell me who is real hogar please,there are plenty of hits still in history from uni 15 if u want to look, this is not my game, but i overtake acc as I said so i will keep it safe until Joca come back,if he comes back.
      As for you dboxer, you didnt mention how much losses u had and how much i had,those 2 moons were empy with only few levels od lunar base, so i didnt lost anything important but 200 milions is something, a good player know how to play without moon,seems like im winning this solo lol
      I didn't mention it 'fake hogar' as it didn't happen, its just more hot air your spouting. I sincerely hope your still in school, as your maths is terrible. I lost 5 rips during the md's, which is unfortunately the nature of the beast, and pretty much expected, and the defs, that you wasted your ipm's on and dm on to insta build was worth about 60mn. Your calculations are nowhere near.
      Feel free to pm me your address, and i'll pop a calculator in the post for you!
      By the time you read this, i will have made back what this cost me and well on my way to my next task, so i wouldn't put too much of your time into worrying about it.
      To be honest, if you were going to steal the name of a player that is, by all accounts, a much better player than you, i would have expected you would have at least tried to live up to his name, but sadly it seems, that's not the case!