[TOT: 32.235.226.500] s1mple [b00m] & Bongi [b00m] & CuteCat [b00m] & Nayf [b00m] & Thunder [b00m] vs. Nero [DTF] (A: 4.648.447.000, D: 27.586.779.500)

• Uriel

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• A few probes! So your telling me sending 11 waves of 8 probes within a few seconds of a hit is not SPAM OVERVIEW! Sure what ever u say! If all ships could be seen on the lanx...what other reason would you have! What safety probes!? you already see all fleets!

BlackHawk wrote:

Wp guys its time for me to say goodbye ! it was time for me to go and enjoy rl and i knew this was gonna happen, i'm taking my losses ggwp!! i'm not gonna argue about annything what happend! gl to all of you guys!
    Well sorry to see you go Nero/Blackhawk ... and good luck in RL...in respect towards you.. i will let it go...good bye my friend!
  • you need to work on your reading skills mate. :youcrazy: I literally said the reason why probes were sent. :headbanging: I also said this is not the forum for the discussion you are trying to have. Have some class mate, sorry you are so upset yet again :cursing: :cursing:

p.s. the number of probes in each wave is irrelevant, You are trying to make it sound like it was 88 separate probes lol. Please stop complaining, and go to the appropriate place for complaints such as these. :closed:
    <<KING BOO>>

Uriel Top10 active
    Wezn Top25 retired
    Virgo Top50 active
  • Honorable defete my old mate. see you around soon hopefully on the same team.

@kuma each probe was 1 second apart so we would know the land time if we messed up the exact same think i did with ERES back when we MISSED him same back when we did SHOOTER i did exact same so we could learn from our mistakes and NOTHING was said then cos we MISSED how could we learn if we did not know and its not hard to hold the mouse over the esp button and click 1 mississippi 2 mississippi 3 if you know anything about the game mechanics the 3 that landed same second was actually after the HIT which is where the server stopped to calculate the losses. a little bit like when you put a large sim in the what ever simulator you use and click simulate it takes time.

ill say nothing more than 6 probes to find our possible mistake so we can improve on it is all you can go on.......
  • senator kuma wrote:

Well, well , well...what can i say! I will give that to you guys, it was well organized and well done! BUT claiming the lanx with 70 cargoes was such a hard job! :nono There was only 3 acs waves on lanx not so hard to see or control! :quote: But now i know why u guys are on top! Its dirty trick after dirty tricks!
    And yes, B00 your right he did have the time to escape! But unfortunately one of u guys decided to make -SPAM OVERVIEW!- nice job and not legal! so he didn't have time for nothing! but what bugs me the most! with this OVERVIEW SPAM is how was it possible that all these spam probes where 1 sec apart and 4 of them with same time! :complaingrumble:
    i know it's hard to understand kuma. You do this when you use you fleet to ATTACK other players, not just use it to burn deut when FSing. The only attacking I see you do is attacking PM inboxes with your whining.
  • BANDIDOS wrote:

@Warning It looks like his fleet landed at 19:19:48 and the hit took place at 19:19:54 so actually 6 seconds heh. So I guess yes it is possible to get away in 6 seconds but I would be unable to do that without using some illegal script or something. But some people are faster than my slow fingers lol.

And yes the work goes to Thunder and Cuttie for sure on this one. They worked very hard to make this happen for the team and it really shows. As we are a team, and a good one I would say, many players contribute huge amounts to many different attacks that would not be possible otherwise. But these 2 guys were without question the backbone of this hit and they deserve all the credit for it, they really do. I totally agree with you warning that the difference between b00m and DTF would appear to be the teamwork. DTF was built with a defensive mindset (so I have been told by DTF members), but I think the biggest issue for them is that its a random group thrown together to challenge b00m. Whereas the core b00m players came together based on friendship (similar to FU2 and we know how good of an ally that was), and have been playing together for a significant amount of time now.

Although I may not get along with DTF members at times, I sincerely hope they continue to grow and pull themselves up from this and continue to make the game both challenging and fun for the whole uni. They still have some good players and I hope they will continue to build their ally and work together more and more so we may have many battles in the future.
    Well as i had a talk with BlackHawk he told me that it was 8 sec ,,, anw no idea actually this is the first fight I won't be watching it from DTF chat as I left their chat ...
    but its a fully good fight there ,,, glad it tooks 5 months to drop my new number 1 to top 2 hit :P
  • Cuttie wrote:

Honorable defete my old mate. see you around soon hopefully on the same team.

@kuma each probe was 1 second apart so we would know the land time if we messed up the exact same think i did with ERES back when we MISSED him same back when we did SHOOTER i did exact same so we could learn from our mistakes and NOTHING was said then cos we MISSED how could we learn if we did not know and its not hard to hold the mouse over the esp button and click 1 mississippi 2 mississippi 3 if you know anything about the game mechanics the 3 that landed same second was actually after the HIT which is where the server stopped to calculate the losses. a little bit like when you put a large sim in the what ever simulator you use and click simulate it takes time.

ill say nothing more than 6 probes to find our possible mistake so we can improve on it is all you can go on.......
    So basically your trying to tell me you can SPAM OVERVIEW as long as your trying to get the right timing for your attacks! and you can use that excuse over and over again...? Cool! I guess i will be using that against B00M when they have one of us on lanx or expecting a Ninja, just to see if the timing is right...But i'm confuse...you say not to use more than 6 probes to find possible mistakes!?
    You use more (48,49, 50, 51,52, 53, 57, 57, 57, 57, 59) that's 11! So i want to do this right like you did, i will use 11 fleet slots for the probes! And if your lanx gets overwhelmed by the waves of probes, don't worry about it so did mine! I could not see everything on lanx its OK! :shrug: and if you lag a bit when your trying to move your fleet at last second, its no big deal! its only the probe reports slowing things down! it's NORMAL!

KUMA OUT! :thumbup:
  • are you for real dude it was 6 before the attack landed 4 after it laneded so its 6 if the game cant cope with 1 probe per second then they need an update. dont even dare go on about lanx filling you silly little man not after you spammed 70+ transport at Nero between you all to take the lanx off the chart like screw your lanx argument. however if the 6 probes 1 per second BEFORE THE ATTACK slowed down nero they need to spend some of the money we all invest into this game on new servers to run it for us!!!
  • Its in the rules, i checked, no probes allowed to hit 5 seconds before hit incase it causes server lag which is called bug using. who ever spammed the holy hell out of his overview as hit was going through should be banned, simple, no point moaning about the servers, not a new rule, been around for YEARS! Its nobodies fault but the player who decided to spam probes.
  • 6. Bugusing / Scripting

Using a bug for anyone`s profit intentionally or not reporting a bug intentionally is strictly forbidden.

Using a program as interface between the player and the game is prohibited. Any other form of automatically generated information generated for a group of players advantage with malicious intentions is forbidden as well.

Exceptions are listed on the forum of the game.

Clarifications

• Causing an intentional lag to a player or on the servers in any fashion will be treated as Bugusing. Using any methods to prevent a player to send, recall or slow his fleet is forbidden.

• Bots, Macros, Automated Scripts etc. will be treated as Scripting unless otherwise expressly approved by Game Forge.
    IS THE RULE NO MENTION OF 5 SECONDS so why is Kuma calling it overview spam....
    nothing was meant to slow down anything go cry in a corner mate.

you and your forum hate is unreal
  • "* Causing an intentional lag to a player or on the servers in any fashion will be treated as Bugusing. For example, probing a player within 5 seconds of an attack or using any other methods to prevent a player to send, recall or slow his fleet."

What I am seeing.
  • It gets handled on a case by case basis from what I read and has a lot to do with intent that is determined by the GOs. There is no clear cut definitive rule on it. Regardless, Nero was hit and could not get away. Not because of lag lol...because it was a solid hit. Its okay to admit its a solid hit from time to time, I do all the time. Kuma is just talk talk talk trying to troll, make excuses, and cause drama. He is just such an angry wittle guy for whatever reason. :rofl: Dont know, Dont care.

THIS IS NOT THE FORUM FOR CHEATING ACCUSATIONS. GROW UP...REPORT A TICKET...LET THE GOS ADDRESS THE PROBLEM. NONE OF OUR OPINIONS MATTER OR HOLD ANY WEIGHT ON THE OUTCOME. IF YOU THINK SOMEONE IS CHEATING....REPORT IT AND LEAVE IT AT THAT :closed:
    <<KING BOO>>

Uriel Top10 active
    Wezn Top25 retired
    Virgo Top50 active