[TOT: 32.235.226.500] s1mple [b00m] & Bongi [b00m] & CuteCat [b00m] & Nayf [b00m] & Thunder [b00m] vs. Nero [DTF] (A: 4.648.447.000, D: 27.586.779.500)

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• yangyan wrote:

6. Bugusing / Scripting

yangyan wrote:

Causing an intentional lag to a player or on the servers in any fashion will be treated as Bugusing. Using any methods to prevent a player to send, recall or slow his fleet is forbidden.
    If you send probes at a player in the seconds prior to an attack, that player will not be able to send his or her fleet, due to fleet activity at that planet. The fleets are in combat, which disables you to continue in the fleet menu. (I am not aware of an update that allows you to send a fleet whilst you are being attacked?)

6 seconds to save is tight, but possible, so those probes in those 6 seconds might have prevented Blackhawk from doing anything to save his fleet.

I don't believe he'll make an issue out of it, so have fun with the profits, your timing was great, and it took a lot of effort to get the right time. But please try not to kiss your asses too much.
  • This is wrong on so many levels.

I cant understand why so many players are praiseing this hit.
    Boom used a bug to get a player. and should punished accordingly.

It a well known fact that you are not allowed to probe before impact.

:thumbdown:
    Villain: a person who is wicked or of very bad character: “the villain of the play/story.” (an instance of) wickedness: “His villainy was well known.”
  • You see, this is what spoils ogame for me. No mention of all the transports that were being sent to block the lanx and the hard work Thunder and Cuttie had to put in to get the timing, just bitterness. Stop trolling to get a reaction I hate commenting on this kind of stuff. Appreciate the work these guys have put in. 3,4,5,6,7,8 seconds who’s cares we all know tight that is to move full fleet regardless of probes.

Nero isn’t complaining, enjoy your RL! The rest of you just enjoy and be great full it wasn’t you on the end. If not stop whining and do something about it...

Good job b00m!!
  • Frka wrote:

Myst Guy, Kuma guy on every single hit they are against something, always, just terrible, just bunch of little babies.

LOL! I took my orignal comments to Thunder ingame, wishing him the best of luck when I found out he and others was launching on Nero again, and when i was shown the hit, i sent my congratulations to Thunder directly.
    Oh, and im sure some of my alliance on discord can confirm this, but during this hit, when i was told, i wanted b00m to get Nero as revenge for Strat (who has been a mate in this uni a long time).

But bug using, is cheating, you may want to support cheats Frka, knowing that they cheated, but some of us, we dont. The person who spam probed, should be reported, and with the dodgy stuff he has been banned for, might be a perm ban, and would be deserved.
  • lol this convo is still going on here, just sad really. Everyone bickering back n forth when what you guys think has no impact....at all. Trying to take away from this beautiful beautiful NN1 hit.. tsk tsk :nono

Rules state it comes down to intent, and is handled on case by case basis. Maybe we just leave it to the GOs, I am sure tickets have been opened lol....just take a deep breath and relax and see if any bans are issued. At that point, you will have your answer on the interpretation of the rules whether you agree with it or not.
    <<KING BOO>>

Uriel Top10 active
    Wezn Top25 retired
    Virgo Top50 active

The post was edited 1 time, last by BANDIDOS ().

• Really, really, reeeaaally nice hit, and reeeeaaaally nicely executed! All that practice does make perfect :P .

But it is also a bit sad to see Nero get hit, as the uni is now even closer to being locked up (for the time being).
    I briefly talked to you ingame, since we speak the same language and you're a very friendly guy, as expected after playing under the gruesome etiquette of ogame.nl :D . It's sad to see you quitting, but you were having your hands full with rl for a longer time.
    BUT a wise (Old) Mate of mine once said "this is not a defeat, it is a victory for us", so can we conclude here that Nero is the winner (mind = blown ?( )? But of course, that was after he scrapped all his fleet and all of his mates' fleets as well.

As for the b00m team, this pure OGame-poetry written in this CR has brought tears to my eyes and I will print this out and frame it above my bed.
  • BANDIDOS wrote:

It gets handled on a case by case basis from what I read and has a lot to do with intent that is determined by the GOs. There is no clear cut definitive rule on it. Regardless, Nero was hit and could not get away. Not because of lag lol...because it was a solid hit. Its okay to admit its a solid hit from time to time, I do all the time. Kuma is just talk talk talk trying to troll, make excuses, and cause drama. He is just such an angry wittle guy for whatever reason. :rofl: Dont know, Dont care.

THIS IS NOT THE FORUM FOR CHEATING ACCUSATIONS. GROW UP...REPORT A TICKET...LET THE GOS ADDRESS THE PROBLEM. NONE OF OUR OPINIONS MATTER OR HOLD ANY WEIGHT ON THE OUTCOME. IF YOU THINK SOMEONE IS CHEATING....REPORT IT AND LEAVE IT AT THAT :closed:
    LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Spam
    Warning sent
    Iris

The post was edited 1 time, last by Iris ().

• no1 can argue with this hit, as for the overview spam.....i get what you lot mean. is there not a rule for lanx spamming aswell? the 60+transports that nero had going obviously made the timing back really hard.

there is one thing to gain from this hit for the people in uriel........dont be predictable by deploy FS'ing same system, or at least recall the deploy before you go offline.

this is a good skilled hit here, no1 can argue with it

thanks for the sig blackadder you nubber
  • Over the year's i've seen a lot of player's do what was done here and has always been considered as the way to play the game and never as bug using or cheating your way into hitting the player.from where is this coming now i have no ideea.
    Now even if those probe's were hitting your planet and made you fight and couldn't move fleet bcause of it,all you had to do was scrap defence and move fleet away...and that was it...N

improve wrote:

dont be predictable by deploy FS'ing same system, or at least recall the deploy before you go offline.
    Good advice,but if i might add you can still be predictable and do the fs in the same ss on deploy,but you either do it and recall it when youre going to sleep like you said,or if you wan't to use the fleet during the day and have to fs during the night then you can split your fleet in as many fleet slot's you have,this and having so many other player's spaming your planet with transport's like it was done here it would of been even harder and it would lead into just losing a part of the fleet...also recyclers alway's fs them somewhere else...
    As to the hit givving him 6 second's should of been enough to fs really,you either set up ago to help you fs quicker with it's setting's or you take every addon out and make your browser to not load image's and use keyboard instead of mouse and it would of been much faster to fs...it's really doable...but take's some practice....
    Anyway the hit was good profit is good it's a top 10 i believe?so all good.
    Simple your fleet is as big as mine in japetus now,you nutcase:))
    Display Spoiler
    Univ Japetus - On
    Hof's - 162
    Ninja's - 7
    Adv Solo - 69
    Adv Acs - 15
    Rip Kill - 1441
    To 10 Acs - 12
    Top 10 Solo - 8
    New Nr. 1 Hit Acs - 1
    New Nr. 1 Hit Solo - 1
    Univ Betelgeuse.org - On
    Hof's - 34
    Ninja - 6
    Adv Acs - 1
    RipKill - 2080
    Top 10 Acs - 1
    Univ40 - Off
    Hof’s – 170
    Adv Solo – 21
    Adv Acs – 11
    Rip Kill – 270
    Top 10 Solo – 1
    Top 10 Acs - 6
    New Nr.1 Hits - 3

• blondu wrote:

Now even if those probe's were hitting your planet and made you fight and couldn't move fleet bcause of it,all you had to do was scrap defence and move fleet away...and that was it...N

Anyway the hit was good profit is good it's a top 10 i believe?so all good.

Am not sure if ur aware of the case here, how the hell is scrapping the defenses is related to what happened.... if the probes dont counter from defenses, they will when the fleet lands... and that what prevented him to FS...

As for your second part, if u win by cheating and got banned for it, how the hell this hit is still good profit and top 1... If cuttie didnt "SPAM" probe, this hit wouldnt even take place from the beginning, and the parties in that ACS wouldnt got banned for it...

Someone was Claiming to stop arguing and crying here :youcrazy: , and report them :youcrazy: , and here u go, they got banned :rofl:
    ENJOY THE VACATION GUYS :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

:thumbup: JUSTICE SHALL BE MADE :thumbup:
  • oh i totaly forgot they had probes after his fleet came as well...
    and if they did get banned then...it seems it was proved otherwise of what i said upper...tho it's a very rare case
    Display Spoiler
    Univ Japetus - On
    Hof's - 162
    Ninja's - 7
    Adv Solo - 69
    Adv Acs - 15
    Rip Kill - 1441
    To 10 Acs - 12
    Top 10 Solo - 8
    New Nr. 1 Hit Acs - 1
    New Nr. 1 Hit Solo - 1
    Univ Betelgeuse.org - On
    Hof's - 34
    Ninja - 6
    Adv Acs - 1
    RipKill - 2080
    Top 10 Acs - 1
    Univ40 - Off
    Hof’s – 170
    Adv Solo – 21
    Adv Acs – 11
    Rip Kill – 270
    Top 10 Solo – 1
    Top 10 Acs - 6
    New Nr.1 Hits - 3

• Not sure what is so funny Mr. I need so much attention so I write in bold red! Look at me me me! lol little boy. It was a great hit, Nero wouldnt of gotten away with or without the probes without using a script. Otherwise he would have his fleet back. I dont see that happening but with the way y'all complain and whine maybe thatll happen too lolol. If you want to actually hurt boom, hit our fleeters....oh wait...you dont do that.

Nero is without his fleet, b00m is still by faaar number 1 without many of our best players. And you act like this is a win for you? Shaco you are the most irrelevant player in the entire uni that wants to be important so so bad. This does nothing for you, these bans hurt us none. You still lost your entire alliance and we are still in the same spot we have been. Nothing has changed for us.

Im done with this thread as well. Wont be responding on this thread anymore, feel free to pm me in game to discuss if so desired.
    <<KING BOO>>

Uriel Top10 active
    Wezn Top25 retired
    Virgo Top50 active
  • Maybe that s the 1291025 times that u say ur done, and i still see your childish replies, maybe i irritate u with my BOLD RED :whistling:

If u dont know how to move ur fleet in 8 secs, u got a serious problem Budd...

I lost my team? u wish, i won a new better one... Am still waiting ur visit, instead of wasting ur fleet slots and deut for 4-5kk profit raiding my planets, why dont u try coming for my fleet :D ^^

B00m offered protection for miners in contribution for their tributes, is been a month in that war and i see no one stopping me (with respect to cutecat ofc and nayf before leaving)... Can top fleeters of uriel protect their miners :headbanging: ? Shameeeee
  • to all those in boom that complain about shaco god being a noob, or losing his alliance, or not hitting fleets, i will say this

shaco has his fleet still. shaco has hit some of boom. shaco isnt scared of being by himself

boom........stop whining about shaco on the boards. you want to shut him up? then go catch him you nubbers

thanks for the sig blackadder you nubber
  • That is the only time I said I am done with this thread Shaco? Are you ok mate? And yeah your right improve, which is why I dont post my many many (still profitable) crs on shaco cause its annoying dealing with a troll. Shaco lives for trolling and is the only purpose he has left in the uni. He acts like our miners are vmoding because of him but not a single miner has even mentioned his name yet. Its just lies with him. And he will get his in time, he is not worth taking the time to do multiple MDs and all night on laxing etc to split up a few bil profit so it will come in time. And like i just said, done with this thread, so go ahead and say whatever nonsense, i wont see it :D :fatgreengrin:
    <<KING BOO>>

Uriel Top10 active
    Wezn Top25 retired
    Virgo Top50 active
  • BANDIDOS wrote:

Shaco lives for trolling and is the only purpose he has left in the uni.

He acts like our miners are vmoding because of him but not a single miner has even mentioned his name yet.
    At least I still have my fleet, challenged a whole alliance into a war and still winning it easily (according to damage, and doing some nice profit), like farming u 2 days if u have forgotten....

Ofc they wont mention my name, as they know that u can literally do nothing about it :vain: :this: :rofl:

The boards Speaks if am bashing them or not, reports wont lie, but u can
    :D