[TOT: 366.015.000] Revenger_noob [F_E] vs. NZL [NZL] (A: 1.105.000, D: 364.910.000)

• Spica

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• [TOT: 366.015.000] Revenger_noob [F_E] vs. NZL [NZL] (A: 1.105.000, D: 364.910.000)

On 18-05-2018 --:--:--, the following fleets met in battle:

Attacker Revenger_noob [F_E]

Battlecruiser 7.770

Defender NZL [NZL]

Small Cargo 7.603
      Large Cargo 20.690
      Light Fighter 3.740
      Heavy Fighter 30
      Cruiser 22
      Battleship 493
      Recycler 711
      Espionage Probe 1.222
      Bomber 269
      Destroyer 16
      Battlecruiser 6

After the battle ...

Attacker Revenger_noob [F_E]

Battlecruiser 7.757 ( -13 )

Defender NZL [NZL]

Destroyed!

The attacker has won the battle!
      The attacker captured:
      1.939.250 Metal, 1.939.250 Crystal and 1.939.250 Deuterium

The attacker lost a total of 1.105.000 units.
      The defender lost a total of 364.910.000 units.
      At these space coordinates now float 136.822.700 metal and 115.169.600 crystal.
      The attacker captured a total of 5.817.750 units.

The chance for a moon to be created from the debris was 20%.
      The attacker(s) captured the debris.

Summary of profit/losses:

Summary attackers(s)

Metal: 138.371.950
      Crystal: 116.588.850
      Deuterium: 1.744.250
      The attacker(s) made a profit of 256.705.050 units.

Summary defender(s)

Metal: -197.010.250
      Crystal: -165.947.250
      Deuterium: -7.770.250
      The defender(s) lost a total of 370.727.750 units.

Powered by OGotcha CR Converter 4.1.4

Sorry DEF but there was bounty on you for selling DEUT to Pushitos Brothers ;)
      In the case of emergency - in my wallet is Nickname and password for my account - please V mode me :rofl:
    • lol is all good, my work comes before this game and went later than expected and its only a small rebuild anyway.

Have never sold at 2:1:1, but your conspiracy theories are yours to have i guess. Are they pushing? no idea but game forge doesn't seem to think so at this point, but in any case im not involved in it.

Regardless, your "fighting back" looks an awful lot like v mode sir

Hope he wasn't too expensive :P

Im just here to mine , not interested in the dramas

All the best
      NZL
    • NZOddity wrote:

lol is all good, my work comes before this game and went later than expected and its only a small rebuild anyway.

Have never sold at 2:1:1, but your conspiracy theories are yours to have i guess. Are they pushing? no idea but game forge doesn't seem to think so at this point, but in any case im not involved in it.

Regardless, your "fighting back" looks an awful lot like v mode sir

I'm here just to mine, not interested in the dramas
      1) The good old excuse. You were never good with fleetsaving, so dont pretend work went later than expected.

2) You are selling 2:1:1, because thats what you told on Discord as well. Thats why Say10 kicked you, because instead of growing some balls, you rather sell your soul to some cheaters and expect us to applaud to that.

3) Are they pushing? Well, you were very verbal about that topic on our Discord channel, so dont act all nice just because our Chinese friends can read it. You were never good at telling the truth, were you?

4) I rather v mode than sell my soul to those guys. If there is no fun left, why should I play?

5) You had drama written all over you. If there was any drama in the universe, I will place any bet that you were involved.

But go on NZL. Keep on selling your soul. Must be fun being a puppet.
    • You can talk all you want. Fact still is that you are just a puppet for them. I dont enjoy playing that game, giving them deut because they just keep bashing you. Im not weak. I rather quit than support that kind of behaviour. Next to that, at least I can have plenty of fun in Zibal, without being forced to sell res to my bullies. If thats the way you like, please give all you damn sandwiches to your school bullies. When only 5% of the server is left, you probably are glad that you are one of the guys that supported it.
    • hanhan wrote:

NZL and so on , sell deut to skylove
      the ratio is 2.5/1.5/1
      this is the truth

u guys so lazy
      no hard work
      always vilify skylove and xiaoxiao and whom sell deut to us
      Because u are pushers in every universe u play :)
      Julia plays firsrt 5 months, because she is not skilled to play along skilled players :)
      After that u take over account :) With familiar names, RED, quing, gulong, riom, etc. etc...

In a closed society where everybody's guilty, the only crime is getting caught. In a world of thieves, the only final sin is stupidity.
    • hanhan wrote:

NZL and so on , sell deut to skylove
      the ratio is 2.5/1.5/1
      this is the truth

u guys so lazy
      no hard work
      always vilify skylove and xiaoxiao and whom sell deut to us
      What is the point of selling deut to you if you keep attacking yourself - your own deut traders ? :rofl:

How is that possible i have no idea - the only thing that comes to my mind is that someone else was at that moment on the account right - because there is no F..... way you can forget your own Deut traders so fast - HAHAHAHA

Second dont even start talking about GREY area in the ogame - if i was GO in the new uni trust me you wouldnt play like that ;)
      In the case of emergency - in my wallet is Nickname and password for my account - please V mode me :rofl:
    • O Hanhan, its almost top quality comedy in how much you believe your own walls.

You are playing the xiaoxiao account. You can say you posted it for a friend, but julia says otherwise. You can check my wall. Julia says she gave the account to you and that you play it. So how about you stop pretending like you are just posting it for a friend and show some 'pride' to post it under your own name.