ExTop 10 - [TOT: 2.467.817.000] Thunder [b00m] vs. General Zorg [DTF] (A: 0, D: 2.467.817.000)

    • Uriel

    This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

    • ExTop 10 - [TOT: 2.467.817.000] Thunder [b00m] vs. General Zorg [DTF] (A: 0, D: 2.467.817.000)


      On 23-05-2018 --:--:--, the following fleets met in battle:

      “If you want to be a real warrior, then here’s our secret to you: we fight to protect others. We fight to protect the ones we love, the ones we respect, the ones we want to see prospering and achieving their goals, gaining their happiness. We do not wait for any reward for what we do. That is what true heroism is. That is what a warrior does.” ― Tamuna Tsertsvadze, Battles of Giorgland: The Legend of White Giorgi and Friends

      Attacker Thunder [b00m]
      ________________________________________________

      Deathstar 2.100
      _________________________________________

      Defender General Zorg [DTF]
      ________________________________________________

      Large Cargo 1.401
      Light Fighter 33
      Cruiser 43
      Battleship 389
      Recycler 14
      Espionage Probe 403
      Bomber 9
      Solar Satellite 50
      Destroyer 29
      Deathstar 12
      Battlecruiser 31
      Rocket Launcher 326.658
      Light Laser 106.585
      Heavy Laser 90.384
      Gauss Cannon 11.740
      Ion Cannon 4.056
      Plasma Turret 1.861
      Small Shield Dome 1
      Large Shield Dome 1
      _________________________________________


      After the battle ...

      Attacker Thunder [b00m]
      ________________________________________________

      Deathstar 2.100 ( -0 )
      _________________________________________

      Defender General Zorg [DTF]
      ________________________________________________

      Destroyed!
      _________________________________________


      The attacker has won the battle!
      The attacker captured:
      11.515.926 Metal, 5.862.408 Crystal and 2.522.059 Deuterium

      The attacker lost a total of 0 units.
      The defender lost a total of 2.467.817.000 units.
      At these space coordinates now float 63.091.000 metal and 46.253.900 crystal.
      The attacker captured a total of 19.900.393 units.

      The chance for a moon to be created from the debris was 20%.
      ________________________________________________

      Debris harvested by the attacker(s):
      63.091.000 Metal and 46.265.100 Crystal



      Summary of profit/losses:



      Summary attackers(s)

      Metal: 74.606.926
      Crystal: 52.127.508
      Deuterium: 2.522.059
      The attacker(s) made a profit of 129.256.493 units.


      Summary defender(s)

      Metal: -1.793.165.426
      Crystal: -599.545.908
      Deuterium: -95.006.059
      The defender(s) lost a total of 2.487.717.393 units.
    • Man this must be the funniest thing i have seen by far! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: You guys have such a sense of grandeur! Using a "QUOTE" from a Book for this hit! Come back to reality...fantasy land is only for dreamers! "That is what true heroism is" it says in that "QUOTE!!" Where does it mention bravery, courage, boldness, audacity, fearlessness or anything daring? True heroism is when u do something against overwhelming odds!! But when you take the path with the easiest resistance...its not Heroism! it's Cowardism!!! :thumbsup: and clearly this hit was the easiest path of resistance! :fatgreengrin:

      You guys can be those kind of "Warriors" And we will be the one who have continuously been brave, bold, audacious, daring and fearless against overwhelming odds!! :thumbup:
    • KUMA how can you talk of bravery your whole alliance sat there an watched your champion get stomped into the ground without even trying to prevent it. What is worse your all same system that it happened in!!!! 20 hours noticed to just sit and watch!

      Dont give me your SOB story "but you are too strong" all you had to do is make it so that we could not recycle enough to BREAK EVEN and we would have to pull our attack so basically make our losses over 1million recyclers. I think with nero if you and parsec shove in with one more say Seeker we would have had major decisions to make...... but all you guys did is try to harvest him like vultures!

      go pick the scraps else where maybe you should change the alliance name to "SCAVENGERS"
    • know what im talking about. I know how the sims looked and that you didnt need to throw much in for us to need to pull the attack but you would rather let your champion go down than risk your tiny fleets. To the people who kept some DF to them self as we explained in the friend channels when we said about the hit we didnt care who took what so long as it was taken from DTF and that is what happened couldnt have been smoother

      Grow a backbone!
    • senator kuma wrote:

      Man this must be the funniest thing i have seen by far! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: You guys have such a sense of grandeur! Using a "QUOTE" from a Book for this hit! Come back to reality...fantasy land is only for dreamers! "That is what true heroism is" it says in that "QUOTE!!" Where does it mention bravery, courage, boldness, audacity, fearlessness or anything daring? True heroism is when u do something against overwhelming odds!! But when you take the path with the easiest resistance...its not Heroism! it's Cowardism!!! :thumbsup: and clearly this hit was the easiest path of resistance! :fatgreengrin:

      You guys can be those kind of "Warriors" And we will be the one who have continuously been brave, bold, audacious, daring and fearless against overwhelming odds!! :thumbup:
      Sorry , you are true warrior with 3,5kk mili pts destroyed, oh yeah i forgot you are vmode warrior :headbanging: :headbanging:

      great cleanup and damage Thunder, farm the farms !! :beer:

      Deep in the Cave of Caerbannog
      there is a beast few have ever seen.
      The Legendary Black Beast of Arrrghhh.
      To see him is death, to fear him is nature.
      We are the beast !!!

      :borg:
    • "oh yeah i forgot you are vmode warrior " QUOTE " from the "Great" S1mple! The guy who Vmodes every time his teammates make a hit! :rofl: :rofl: Maybe if you paid attention or didn't make stuff up like you guys are great at...you would have noticed... i only Vmoded 3-4 times since i started Uriel! :youcrazy:


      But i guess in your books getting pushed excessively to get a massive fleet of rips then using them to crush farms to be in the top in mil destroyed makes you a great warrior! :quote:


      Like i said before " The Path to least resistance!" :fatgreengrin:

      The post was edited 1 time, last by senator kuma ().

    • senator kuma wrote:

      "oh yeah i forgot you are vmode warrior " QUOTE " from the "Great" S1mple! The guy who Vmodes every time his teammates make a hit! :rofl: :rofl: Maybe if you paid attention or didn't make stuff up like you guys are great at...you would have noticed... i only Vmoded 3-4 times since i started Uriel! :youcrazy:


      But i guess in your books getting pushed excessively to get a massive fleet of rips then using them to crush farms to be in the top in mil destroyed makes you a great warrior! :quote:


      Like i said before " The Path to least resistance!" :fatgreengrin:
      I am not great, i am the beast and Uriel CR section speaks about me enough :thumbsup:
      I vmode when i dont want the game plays me and disturb my traveling journeys around the globe, my RL is so awesome and still i went to vmode 4 times only since January with longest vacation of 4 days. When i vmode you dont see me making activity from log in like you do brave warrior of resistance.

      And yeah you have so many people supporting your board trolls :headbanging: fan base of 2

      :borg:

      The post was edited 1 time, last by s1mple ().

    • senator kuma wrote:

      s1mple wrote:

      When i vmode you dont see me making activity from log in like you do brave warrior of resistance.
      Well , i do have to make activity to log back in! :youcrazy: Like usual your words nothing more than :Vomit: :fatgreengrin:
      You know what i talk about, everbody knows so stop already that ridicilous trolling and play the game. Board posts wont build your ships, show that skill and knowledge you always talk about.

      :borg:
    • s1mple wrote:

      You know what i talk about, everbody knows so stop already that ridicilous trolling and play the game.
      Is everyone delusional like you!? Everyone in my alliance knows...once i Vmode i don't stick around and log in just to sit there! :youcrazy: If i Vmode its for a good reasons! Obviously you are confusing me with someone else! This explains a lot when i see how your team mates trying to reason something about me... and they are wrong 75% of the time...they must be getting their info from you! :rofl: :rofl:
    • When we were a small ally it was okay, but now that we have grown to be the biggest and best ally its now the path of least resistance lol. Give me a break. Trying so hard to troll and doing such a poor job of it :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
      <<KING BOO>>

      Uriel Top10 active
      Wezn Top25 retired
      Virgo Top50 active
      .