[TOT: 980.536.000] Heretic [AzraelZ] vs. Happy Mofo (A: 160.316.000, D: 820.220.000)

• Virgo

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• [TOT: 980.536.000] Heretic [AzraelZ] vs. Happy Mofo (A: 160.316.000, D: 820.220.000)

So got a few little tippity taps today. Nothing special. Certainly not worth mentioning on here. :whistling:
      As I was wandering about poking around for something, I spotted this little gem. This is where it gets fun. :hmm:

There is NOTHING special about this. It is a turtle. Turtles don't play very well. They are pretty easy targets. Nothing really to worry about, no concerns. Likely not to even come online and catch you. Basic spy and fly, like any ol turtle hit. Even a top 10 turtle soup, is a turtle soup. No frills, nothing impressive. Nothing to brag about.
      Now I know some people like to get excited over something paltry like this. Start tooting horns, throwing numbers, and just really getting full of themselves. :confused:

Whatever :crazy:

I was busy today and this was an nice easy break from the hunt of the last few days and yet still make a little profit and do some damage.

:hail: :hail: :hail: :hail: Ded always to AzraelZ. Dude, how many top 10s in the last few days? We got anymore of these lined up? :shrug:

Special Ded to Fatty McFat Fat (that is your nick now, Fatal) - You are all about those numbers that you have absolutely nothing to do with. Don't think you even know how to get some of your own so you can have something to actually brag about. However, in the spirit of your idiocy and regardless of the fact that not even a quarter of your points destroyed is you... :vain:

Pro Tip, just for you. I don't do the noob ally teacher thing anymore normally, but...
      You probe a planet and or moon with you espionage probes. That gives you a report. You can sim this and decide if it is profitable. You launch your fleet.
      It all starts with a scan. Take your time, we are waiting. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

"poor heretic doesnt know that you dont need to put your hits on board to be "the rapist"...but i will consider about putting that CR when i humiliate you" :quote:

That is a threat there kiddo. You will need that advice if you intend to ever make good on it. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Enough bullshit, the point of the post...
      :sniper: :missilelauncher:

On 25-05-2018 --:--:--, the following fleets met in battle:

Attacker :hail: :hail: Heretic [AzraelZ]

Light Fighter 192.094
      Bomber 1.002
      Destroyer 4.201
      Heavy Fighter 14.239
      Cruiser 29.077
      Battleship 8.827
      Battlecruiser 19.850

Defender Happy Mofo :cursing:

Large Cargo 3.000
      Light Fighter 1.000
      Recycler 100
      Solar Satellite 9.000
      Deathstar 10
      Rocket Launcher 70.000
      Light Laser 25.000
      Heavy Laser 5.000
      Gauss Cannon 2.000
      Ion Cannon 100
      Plasma Turret 2.700
      Small Shield Dome 1
      Large Shield Dome 1

After the battle ...

Attacker Heretic [AzraelZ] :flexmuscles:

Light Fighter 173.346 ( -18.748 )
      Bomber 990 ( -12 )
      Destroyer 4.176 ( -25 )
      Heavy Fighter 13.540 ( -699 )
      Cruiser 27.891 ( -1.186 )
      Battleship 8.645 ( -182 )
      Battlecruiser 19.511 ( -339 )

Defender Happy Mofo :dead:

Destroyed!

The attacker has won the battle!
      The attacker captured:
      32.226.919 Metal, 10.588.917 Crystal and 18.322.510 Deuterium

The attacker lost a total of 160.316.000 units.
      The defender lost a total of 820.220.000 units.
      At these space coordinates now float 88.309.000 metal and 62.643.000 crystal.
      The attacker captured a total of 61.138.346 units.

The chance for a moon to be created from the debris was 22%.

Debris harvested by the attacker(s):
      88.309.000 Metal and 62.643.500 Crystal

Summary of profit/losses:

Summary attackers(s)

Metal: 15.917.919
      Crystal: 25.546.417
      Deuterium: 10.310.510
      The attacker(s) made a profit of 51.774.846 units. :this:

Summary defender(s)

Metal: -486.986.919
      Crystal: -276.348.917
      Deuterium: -118.022.510
      The defender(s) lost a total of 881.358.346 units.