Why would someone want to be a Starlord or an Emperor?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Why would someone want to be a Starlord or an Emperor?

Of course no one wants to be a Bandit because of 100% resource loot, but why would they want to be a Starlord or an Emperor?
      If you attack a Starlord or an Emperor their fleet would never flee AND you get 75% resource loot.

So to sum it up: If you're too dishonorable, you get penalty, but if you're too honorable, you get penalty too. What kind of system is that?
      Please explain if I misunderstand anything here.
    • most people ignore the honour points system.

most bread and butter hits will be dishonourable, so if you are active with your fleet, you will most likely end up a bandit. but that's not a big deal. an experienced player will look after his account regardless of red or yellow badge.

don't worry about it.

just play the game and have fun.
      MOST HATED RANK #1

TOP 1 (solo) x 2 (ACS) x 1

TOP 10 (solo) x 3 (ACS) x 9
      Super Adv x 64
      Adv x 290
      Basic x 1711
      RIP KILLS 6518

• You understood that wrong, the starlord rang or any of the golden symbols ranks have no negative impact on you. What you describe with the 75% and no tactical retreat is always the case when a battle is honourable, which isn't always the case, even if you get attacked and you are starlord. If you get attacked and you have less than 50% of the milpoints of the attacker or are more than 100 ranks behind him in the milrank, the battle isn't honourable anymore.

Board Admin
      OGame-Tech Chief
    • you can be honorable without being starlord or emperor

all the honor points are negated by the fact that when your over 500k points you dont fleet anyway. its all down to how much military you have

also @baal my bread and butter hits in tarazed are all honorable to me lol. gotta love them "semi" turtles lol :D
    • @improve

500k points?

is that all you got, lol

nah, you must have left a few zeros out, hahahaha

i went from being the biggest bandit in Andromeda to the rank 1 in honour points - just with one hit. it's crazy.

nice hit you made in tarazed, btw. will comment later :D
      MOST HATED RANK #1

TOP 1 (solo) x 2 (ACS) x 1

TOP 10 (solo) x 3 (ACS) x 9
      Super Adv x 64
      Adv x 290
      Basic x 1711
      RIP KILLS 6518

• yeah i only got 501k points :P

the HP system is just riddiculous anyway, you can ACS with some1 (they only add a probe) and that means the total military points of the combined ACS players are added together. you can end up smashing rank1 military and lose HP lol.......stupid ogame system

only good thing about having loads of HP is you can use them for auctioneer. people get annoyed when i put in 50000HP and it equals 5mil res lol