Top 09 - [TOT: 1.756.955.500] Lieutenant Parsec [DTF] & Shooter [DTF] vs. Obiwan [b00m] (A: 16.699.000, D: 1.740.256.500)

• Ex-Top 10

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Top 09 - [TOT: 1.756.955.500] Lieutenant Parsec [DTF] & Shooter [DTF] vs. Obiwan [b00m] (A: 16.699.000, D: 1.740.256.500)

Its no secret that i have wanted to crash Obiwan for a while but never managed pull it off.
      Tried to MD him before but that just ended with me settling with raiding his colonies to pay off the rips i lost
      In recent time Obiwan and thunder had slowly started to scrap large parts of obi's fleet, so i was starting to doubt the possibility of this.

The evening before this hit, i noticed his fleet sitting in his system with only 1 moon - instead of his usual spot where he has 3 moons.
      On top of this he had more than 600mill ress of which only 8-10mill was deut and only a RC fleet to FS with.
      So i knew this would be the perfect chance to give it another shot!

So the next day i grabbed Shooter, shared my info and started our planning.
      Shooter popped the moon on the 2nd attempt and we spotted his fleet on a colony FS with 3+ hours to return.
      Everything was quiet until around 35mins before impact when Obiwan came online.

He stopped his research, insta build 20k RC and got about 2/5 of the DF
      We could have stopped this by slowing our 2nd attack and timing it to take his RC on return but i was too exhausted to even attempt. (sorry Rage)

It was a pleasure flying with you again Shooter! :thumbsup:

No matter which side your on then please lets try not to turn this thread into the usual spam/whining hell that seems to be the norm in our subsection these days.....

On 26-05-2018 --:--:--, the following fleets met in battle:

Attacker Lieutenant Parsec [DTF]

Small Cargo 80.001
      Battlecruiser 24.188
      Light Fighter 460.006
      Cruiser 39.703

Attacker Shooter [DTF]

Deathstar 205
      Small Cargo 34.619
      Battlecruiser 27.310
      Light Fighter 52.394
      Heavy Fighter 305
      Cruiser 1.518
      Battleship 89
      Destroyer 340

Defender Obiwan [b00m]

Large Cargo 3.240
      Light Fighter 3.720
      Cruiser 224
      Battleship 53
      Colony Ship 2
      Recycler 85.386
      Solar Satellite 481
      Destroyer 201
      Deathstar 1
      Battlecruiser 7
      Rocket Launcher 26.000
      Light Laser 2.500
      Heavy Laser 250
      Gauss Cannon 250
      Ion Cannon 250
      Plasma Turret 250
      Small Shield Dome 1
      Large Shield Dome 1

After the battle ...

Attacker Lieutenant Parsec [DTF]

Small Cargo 79.614 ( -387 )
      Battlecruiser 24.169 ( -19 )
      Light Fighter 457.986 ( -2.020 )
      Cruiser 39.627 ( -76 )

Attacker Shooter [DTF]

Deathstar 205 ( -0 )
      Small Cargo 34.459 ( -160 )
      Battlecruiser 27.292 ( -18 )
      Light Fighter 52.155 ( -239 )
      Heavy Fighter 304 ( -1 )
      Cruiser 1.514 ( -4 )
      Battleship 89 ( -0 )
      Destroyer 340 ( -0 )

Defender Obiwan [b00m]

Destroyed!

The attacker has won the battle!
      The attacker captured:
      251.455.935 Metal, 162.822.192 Crystal and 4.052.626 Deuterium
      125.727.967 Metal, 81.411.096 Crystal and 2.026.314 Deuterium

The attacker lost a total of 16.699.000 units.
      Total damage attacker including follow-ups: 23.985.000 units.

The defender lost a total of 1.740.256.500 units.
      Total damage defender including follow-ups: 1.832.195.500 units.

At these space coordinates now float 643.441.400 metal and 390.997.600 crystal.
      Extra debris caused by the follow-up(s): 3.529.400 metal and 1.562.400 crystal.
      The attacker captured a total of 627.496.130 units.

The chance for a moon to be created from the debris was 23%.
      The enormous amounts of free metal and crystal drew together.
      A moon was formed around the planet with a diameter of 8.944 km.

Debris harvested by the attacker(s):
      475.885.523 Metal and 221.495.722 Crystal

Summary of profit/losses:

Summary attackers(s)

Metal: 837.440.425
      Crystal: 458.100.010
      Deuterium: 5.351.940
      The attacker(s) made a profit of 1.300.892.375 units.

Summary defender(s)

Metal: -1.428.944.902
      Crystal: -834.037.288
      Deuterium: -196.709.440
      The defender(s) lost a total of 2.459.691.630 units.

Powered by OGotcha CR Converter 4.1.6
    • Nice and easy hit for you guys.
      It's sad that this hit happened only because I didn't have time to finish scrapping fleet because my teammates got banned.

I got a question though, why did you ACS me ? You could have done 2 seperate hits resulting in 25% more loot both times, you missed close to 150m profits there !

I knew you were gonna hit me, you saw that res sitting and I couldn't move it. Had a busy workday and internet provider is messing with me lately so I launched the FS fast and bad in the morning.

On the bright side I managed to steal close to 350m of the debris field as Parsec explained !
      Also this day is actually great, I finally asked the girl I was after out, and she said yes ! Wish me luck boyzzzz.

PS : I went in v-mode but I'm coming back to rebuild, isn't really a big hit for me, I'll be back !
    • Obiwan wrote:

Nice and easy hit for you guys.
      It's sad that this hit happened only because I didn't have time to finish scrapping fleet because my teammates got banned.

I got a question though, why did you ACS me ? You could have done 2 seperate hits resulting in 25% more loot both times, you missed close to 150m profits there !

I knew you were gonna hit me, you saw that res sitting and I couldn't move it. Had a busy workday and internet provider is messing with me lately so I launched the FS fast and bad in the morning.

On the bright side I managed to steal close to 350m of the debris field as Parsec explained !
      Also this day is actually great, I finally asked the girl I was after out, and she said yes ! Wish me luck boyzzzz.

PS : I went in v-mode but I'm coming back to rebuild, isn't really a big hit for me, I'll be back !
      As i said wrote to you in PM.
      I respect you as a player and our goal wasn't to take everything you had.

Although had i known you would have gotten part of the DF, then we certainly would have tried to get more of the ress :D

I hope your date goes great!
    • i have just one question for you parsec. how on earth did you not get the whole debris? you had 3+ hours to time your recs same sec as your attack. surely you could have got it all?

but hey im sure the profit is good enough anyway. and always nice to see a MD work out well

FR defender and GL with your new GF

thanks for the sig blackadder you nubber
    • Good hit, guys! Shame about missing out on some of the additional profits, but amazing stuff, regardless! Keep them coming :thumbsup:

I appreciate your good attitude, Obiwan, and I hope your date went well! Best of luck on the rebuild, though I'm sure much of it is already underway :D
    • Obiwan wrote:

Nice and easy hit for you guys.

I'm not even playing in this UNI but I had to reply to this. I love seeing good sportsmanship from players, that's how it used to be... Now its filled with trolls and ragers/tryhards. Good hit but even better conduct :)
      -4/5 Dentists recommend Minty Fresh!
    • solid hit, great attitude obi! Good job timing the recys to get a huge chunk of it, enjoy the time off from the game, and look forward to us both being back in a bit! At least it was pretty much just recys that were used for another hit, you'll be alright bud.

Solid hit parsec, ty for attempting to keep this from turning into nonsense trash talk, i really hope you encourage your teammates to do the same and so will I. I am so sick of everything turning into trolling nonsense.

Improve - defender gets first crack at df if they have recys timed for exact second of the hit. Parsec did have his recys timed, the df was instantly gone...
      <<KING BOO>>

Uriel Top10 active
      Wezn Top25 retired
      Virgo Top50 active
    • BANDIDOS wrote:

solid hit, great attitude obi! Good job timing the recys to get a huge chunk of it, enjoy the time off from the game, and look forward to us both being back in a bit! At least it was pretty much just recys that were used for another hit, you'll be alright bud.

Solid hit parsec, ty for attempting to keep this from turning into nonsense trash talk, i really hope you encourage your teammates to do the same and so will I. I am so sick of everything turning into trolling nonsense.

Improve - defender gets first crack at df if they have recys timed for exact second of the hit. Parsec did have his recys timed, the df was instantly gone...
      Weird that improve doesn't know that... I thought we were the nubbers ;(

About the hit: BAD PARSEC!
    • with 3hours to time the attack and recs it is simple to get all the DF. and im also guessing the defender was offline at the time you popped the moon. so its really simple. firstly yo send an attack as soon as possible clos the the fleet return time. then you send the recs for 1-2secs AFTER his fleet returns as soon as possible. then you add in the attack fleet as a cs and align the attack same sec as the returning fleet time. then with 1min before impact you slow the attack to align up with your recs

this gives defender the impression you are going to hit same sec so he times any recs he has same sec. but with the 1min slow down by 1 sec his recs will be early and your recs will land all the debris

there are many ways to get around the defender stealing debris on a timed hit. especially when you have alot of planning time. that is just one example on almost 100% guaranteeing the DF

but nonetheless i am just noob and know nothing so no1 should listen to me at all

thanks for the sig blackadder you nubber
    • no one was intending on bugusing, but that hit is overwith, lesson learned for those players. That was not their intention when they did it, just checking their timing is all and they are paying the price now. Dont need to talk about some past hit on every thread.
      <<KING BOO>>

Uriel Top10 active
      Wezn Top25 retired
      Virgo Top50 active