[TOT: 62.550.000] Senator Kuma [DTF] vs. King BOO [b00m] (A: 3.921.000, D: 58.629.000)

    • Uriel

    This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

    • [TOT: 62.550.000] Senator Kuma [DTF] vs. King BOO [b00m] (A: 3.921.000, D: 58.629.000)

      Woke up today and knew it was going to be a great day no matter what! Had slept well for the first
      time in a while...without getting up every 2 hours! And it was my BD! Already by the time i log on
      the Team was at work planning and making hits. I stayed on for a few hours then left for my Party...
      coming back i learnt we were going for BOO.

      So BOO we actually took your advice when you said: " If you want to actually hurt boom, hit our
      fleeters....oh wait...you dont do that." Then again you did say: "This does nothing for you, these
      bans hurt us none" Over and over again you are wrong! Why the blue shield my friend!

      Now obviously we did not get his main fleet, but we did manage to bring down 4 moons and make several
      hits!! True this one is not a massive hit but just a small basic one. Nevertheless unlike my BOOM fans
      say about me " I do use my fleet and i am not just talk,talk,talk!" This little man or child you (BOO)
      keep calling me as done more damage to you than you ever done to me!

      As one DTF member said "We were more out gunned than him when cutecat and thunder was here"

      Over the past while many of our critics say we have no Teamwork. I call this a Noob observation. Could
      we not say there was no Teamwork to defend BOO here! It's all about timing!

      To all the DTF members involve we had FUN!!

      Kuma out!


      On 28-05-2018 --:--:--, the following fleets met in battle:


      Attacker Senator Kuma [DTF]
      ________________________________________________

      Small Cargo 1
      Light Fighter 175.388
      Battlecruiser 909
      Cruiser 16.030
      _________________________________________

      Defender King BOO [b00m]
      ________________________________________________

      Large Cargo 1.000
      Colony Ship 3
      Recycler 1
      Solar Satellite 700
      Deathstar 1
      Rocket Launcher 1.982
      Light Laser 1.637
      Gauss Cannon 59
      Plasma Turret 194
      Large Shield Dome 1
      _________________________________________


      After the battle ...

      Attacker Senator Kuma [DTF]
      ________________________________________________

      Small Cargo 1 ( -0 )
      Light Fighter 174.762 ( -626 )
      Battlecruiser 907 ( -2 )
      Cruiser 15.987 ( -43 )
      _________________________________________

      Defender King BOO [b00m]
      ________________________________________________

      Destroyed!
      _________________________________________


      The attacker has won the battle!
      The attacker captured:
      0 Metal, 0 Crystal and 15.814.471 Deuterium

      The attacker lost a total of 3.921.000 units.
      The defender lost a total of 58.629.000 units.
      At these space coordinates now float 9.686.600 metal and 8.731.100 crystal.
      The attacker captured a total of 15.814.471 units.

      The chance for a moon to be created from the debris was 23%.
      The attacker(s) captured the debris.



      Summary of profit/losses:



      Summary attackers(s)

      Metal: 6.888.600
      Crystal: 7.724.100
      Deuterium: 15.698.471
      The attacker(s) made a profit of 30.311.171 units.


      Summary defender(s)

      Metal: -28.389.500
      Crystal: -22.919.500
      Deuterium: -23.134.471
      The defender(s) lost a total of 74.443.471 units.



      Powered by OGotcha CR Converter 4.1.6
    • Nice hit Kuma! it's fantastic that you did what I couldn't and destroyed that moon :D

      What I find most amazing about this is that boo came online nearly 2 hours before impact and only managed/tried to ACS defend on 1 out of 7 moons.

      It's a shame your hiding in vmode now king boo. After all the MD'ing you have done and the way you have spoken about yourself, I never imagined that you would be so quick to vmode after being targeted.
    • What I find sad is that@'Parsec' asks to keep his thread from trolling and nonsense, but on this thread its okay to try to start trash talking and stuff.....You have been quite friendly lately parsec, I haven't really had any issues with you lately tbh.

      @senator kuma First thing I will say buddy is you need to get your facts straight. You took 3 moons, not 4.....You guys spent a ton on ipms to take down a fair amount of defense that is only there to make MDs harder. You lost RIPS...Himera lost 15 lol. Also, I do not even target you lol...Its quite easy to do damage to the big guy when im not online literally all day every day like you guys. And I dont even probe you...like ever. Not once have I tried an MD on you or anything like that. It's just not worth the time and energy cause you're not there yet. Maybe someday, but why would i waste time targeting someone with a small fleet that is online all the time. I can pull so much more profit elsewhere, the game is about profit for me. Not grudges, or who I like and dislike. Idc about that stuff at all when it comes to deciding who to attack.

      Then you sit here and quote me and try to make me look like a troll. That's fine, because I did say all of those things. I strongly dislike trolls, those that know me know this. That's why I constantly give you and Shaco such a hard time. You guys go and troll everyone you talk to, then get so upset when someone does it back to you. Give me a break man. To be honest, I'm shocked you even posted a 30mil profit hit, after the cost of IPMs and RIPS, this is not a profitable hit....at all. Its just desperate. It literally proves my point that it is all talk talk talk talk with you. And I'm talking about YOU, not DTF as a whole. JUST YOU. Posting this hit that got you guys nothing, is just talk talk talk talk.

      @Parsec I can only defend what I am able to get defended when my fleet is on a return that is hours and hours away. While I am working, and not at home....All my teammates are banned remember :fatgreengrin: And what do you mean the way I have spoken about myself? I never really talk about myself, more so just b00m in general?? So what do you mean here? On the boards, boom is constantly lied about, so i simply correct those lies and you guys get so bent out of shape over it? You seriously care that much about what I have to say? Why? I do not troll people unless they are trolling and lying to others....

      Remember when I asked you recently why you guys never try to do anything? I wanted you guys to MD me, or at least try. You told me it was because DTF was built to be a defensive ally and that was how you guys wanted to play the game. I accepted that, but that was not the truth was it?? Because clearly that is not what you guys are doing. You only play offense because 4 boom fleets are banned, all of which are in the top 10. Thunder and Cutecat dwarf the rest of the entire uni. So the reason you guys never did anything is not because of your desire to play defense as you said....It is because you were scared of getting hit or losing ships yourself etc....And now you are going to sit here and act like I am running and hiding, when that is all you guys have done for months and months? Really man?

      I will be back before the ban is over, I am going vmode because it is a smart move. I am quite far ahead of anyone below me in the rankings, and tbh I need a break. I am working 12+ hours next three days in a row....Why would I stick around only to have to deal with more MDs and be ipm'd to 0? I cannot be online allllll day long like you guys can cause I have a lot going on right now, work and personal. Typically I work from home like you know, but I have a few things that require me out of the hosue all day long. There is nothing wrong with going v, I need a break. I actually expect a lot of b00m members to do this but its up to each member.

      Enjoy the 2 weeks of MDs...we all know you will go right back to the old run n hide strategy when that time is up. You guys put so much time, resources and energy into these MDs. Honesty I am happy you guys tried it, but it did not matter which moon you popped. By the time your MDs were landing, it was already too late. Nice attempt on me for real, I am happy to see you guys actually play offense. I just wish it was because you wanted to play the game and challenge us, not because its easy to do right now. So much for the path of least resistance you guys always talk about lol. .You guys sit there and say things like 'we take the hard road' blah blah blah...no you dont. At all. And this proves it.


      BEFORE RESPONDING....TAKE A DEEP BREATHE....RELAX...IT IS GOING TO BE OKAY....WRITE A LOGICAL AND COMPREHENSIBLE RESPONSE IF YOU ARE GOING TO WRITE ONE AT ALL. KEEP TRASH TALK TO A MINIMUM, AND SIMPLY RESPOND TO THE THINGS I HAVE SAID. TRY TO AVOID JUMPING TO SOME RANDOM TOPIC, AND JUST KNOW THAT EVERYTHING IS GOING TO BE ALRIGHT...WE ARE GOING TO GET THROUGH THIS TOGETHER :rofl:
      <<KING BOO>>

      Uriel Top10 active
      Wezn Top25 retired
      Virgo Top50 active
      .

      The post was edited 2 times, last by BANDIDOS ().

    • That is all you have to say @Parsec..Come on man I expect more out of you. That comment means nothing to me. You guys run and hide for months and months....why? Because you were trying to be smart right? Now when someone else takes a step back from the game its a problem? Please..that argument holds no weight.

      You did not answer my question. When did I speak about myself? What did I say exactly? I do not know what you are talking about at all, not even a little bit.

      Again, I am going to be out of the house for about 15 hours for each of the next 3 days. Just like I was yesterday. Why would I stay to let you guys ipm me to nothing over and over? I am not going to have time for attacks or anything like that, there is no risk for me if I go v....There is risk if I do not go v.....Seems like a pretty obvious pick to me.

      And why are you trying to troll and start stuff on this thread, but on your thread you kindly ask to be respectful? I liked that by the way...but then you have a completely different attitude here....what's up man? Talk to me, I know you need someone to talk to. I am here for you.. :rofl: :rofl:
      <<KING BOO>>

      Uriel Top10 active
      Wezn Top25 retired
      Virgo Top50 active
      .
    • Well no surprise here. Parsec called me out publicly....Parsec sent me in game chat messages talking smack. I respond and take the time to write a logical reply. I make solid points, and hoped for a logical response...Idk why I thought I would get one....Its just emotional trash talk per usual. Guess he didn't know how to respond so he just starts ignoring me lol...

      Stay tuned everyone! Coming up next we have pointless trash talk from Kuma, and possibly a surprise guest appearance from Shaco. They will share nonsense with you instead of reading my post, and actually writing a logical response to it debating what I have said.

      After that, we should here something from Mr. Cheerleader himself! None other than Myst!

      Might even get the opportunity to hear from Improve! He will chime in and act like he is the most experienced player to ever play ogame....when he makes it abundantly clear that this is not the case!

      THE SAME CRAP ON EVERY THREAD IN URIEL. Other uni boards are so so much better than Uriel. Too bad guys. Stop letting your emotions dictate what you say, read the other posts, and respond intelligently. Oh wait....I feel like I have been saying this for a while now :youcrazy:

      Time to head out for the day, might stop in tomorrow. Feels quite nice to have gone v for I believe the first time in Uriel and not have to worry about anything.

      Y'all can't catch King BOO! Ima ghost!! :flexmuscles: :flexmuscles: :flexmuscles:
      <<KING BOO>>

      Uriel Top10 active
      Wezn Top25 retired
      Virgo Top50 active
      .

      The post was edited 1 time, last by BANDIDOS: typos :) ().

    • Okay! my mistake i looked at how much moons u had and saw 4 missing!...But Please you and Bongi need to learn to read yourselves!


      bongi wrote:

      senator kuma wrote:

      Woke up today and knew it was going to be a great day no matter what!
      if 30 mill profit after you lost alot of stars is a great day, I'd hate to see a bad day!!
      YA! i knew it was going to be a great day no matter what! This was in reference to my Birthday! :rolleyes2: And i didn't lose any RIPS!! Which i popped the 1st try or lanx and successfully hit this fleet! It was the Team overall on all moon MD's who lost some! :youcrazy:


      BANDIDOS wrote:




      @senator kuma You lost RIPS...Himera lost 15 lol. Also, I do not even target you lol...Its quite easy to do damage to the big guy when im not online literally all day every day like you guys. And I dont even probe you...like ever. Not once have I tried an MD on you or anything like that. It's just not worth the time and energy cause you're not there yet. Maybe someday, but why would i waste time targeting someone with a small fleet that is online all the time.


      To be honest, I'm shocked you even posted a 30mil profit hit, after the cost of IPMs and RIPS, this is not a profitable hit....at all. Its just desperate. It literally proves my point that it is all talk talk talk talk with you. And I'm talking about YOU, not DTF as a whole. JUST YOU. Posting this hit that got you guys nothing, is just talk talk talk talk.
      I Repeat i did not lose Rips! And Please stop lying...you use to probe me on a regular basis in upper G3! But then it all stopped when Cat was on me constantly...doing all the work for BOOM by himself! :rofl: :rofl: So with no rips loss (JUST ME) and only the cost of flight (JUST ME) and maybe 45-60 ipms (JUST ME)! Ya 30 mil is a profit for ME...Not a big one...but still a profit...I don't need to be a Mathematician to figure that out! :fatgreengrin: :rofl: :rofl:
    • same usual bullshit victim stories <X <X

      30mil sounds nice congrats on your first 2018 profit

      BANDIDOS wrote:

      What I find sad is that@'Parsec' asks to keep his thread from trolling and nonsense, but on this thread its okay to try to start trash talking and stuff.....You have been quite friendly lately parsec, I haven't really had any issues with you lately tbh.

      @senator kuma First thing I will say buddy is you need to get your facts straight. You took 3 moons, not 4.....You guys spent a ton on ipms to take down a fair amount of defense that is only there to make MDs harder. You lost RIPS...Himera lost 15 lol. Also, I do not even target you lol...Its quite easy to do damage to the big guy when im not online literally all day every day like you guys. And I dont even probe you...like ever. Not once have I tried an MD on you or anything like that. It's just not worth the time and energy cause you're not there yet. Maybe someday, but why would i waste time targeting someone with a small fleet that is online all the time. I can pull so much more profit elsewhere, the game is about profit for me. Not grudges, or who I like and dislike. Idc about that stuff at all when it comes to deciding who to attack.

      Then you sit here and quote me and try to make me look like a troll. That's fine, because I did say all of those things. I strongly dislike trolls, those that know me know this. That's why I constantly give you and Shaco such a hard time. You guys go and troll everyone you talk to, then get so upset when someone does it back to you. Give me a break man. To be honest, I'm shocked you even posted a 30mil profit hit, after the cost of IPMs and RIPS, this is not a profitable hit....at all. Its just desperate. It literally proves my point that it is all talk talk talk talk with you. And I'm talking about YOU, not DTF as a whole. JUST YOU. Posting this hit that got you guys nothing, is just talk talk talk talk.

      @Parsec I can only defend what I am able to get defended when my fleet is on a return that is hours and hours away. While I am working, and not at home....All my teammates are banned remember :fatgreengrin: And what do you mean the way I have spoken about myself? I never really talk about myself, more so just b00m in general?? So what do you mean here? On the boards, boom is constantly lied about, so i simply correct those lies and you guys get so bent out of shape over it? You seriously care that much about what I have to say? Why? I do not troll people unless they are trolling and lying to others....

      Remember when I asked you recently why you guys never try to do anything? I wanted you guys to MD me, or at least try. You told me it was because DTF was built to be a defensive ally and that was how you guys wanted to play the game. I accepted that, but that was not the truth was it?? Because clearly that is not what you guys are doing. You only play offense because 4 boom fleets are banned, all of which are in the top 10. Thunder and Cutecat dwarf the rest of the entire uni. So the reason you guys never did anything is not because of your desire to play defense as you said....It is because you were scared of getting hit or losing ships yourself etc....And now you are going to sit here and act like I am running and hiding, when that is all you guys have done for months and months? Really man?

      I will be back before the ban is over, I am going vmode because it is a smart move. I am quite far ahead of anyone below me in the rankings, and tbh I need a break. I am working 12+ hours next three days in a row....Why would I stick around only to have to deal with more MDs and be ipm'd to 0? I cannot be online allllll day long like you guys can cause I have a lot going on right now, work and personal. Typically I work from home like you know, but I have a few things that require me out of the hosue all day long. There is nothing wrong with going v, I need a break. I actually expect a lot of b00m members to do this but its up to each member.

      Enjoy the 2 weeks of MDs...we all know you will go right back to the old run n hide strategy when that time is up. You guys put so much time, resources and energy into these MDs. Honesty I am happy you guys tried it, but it did not matter which moon you popped. By the time your MDs were landing, it was already too late. Nice attempt on me for real, I am happy to see you guys actually play offense. I just wish it was because you wanted to play the game and challenge us, not because its easy to do right now. So much for the path of least resistance you guys always talk about lol. .You guys sit there and say things like 'we take the hard road' blah blah blah...no you dont. At all. And this proves it.


      BEFORE RESPONDING....TAKE A DEEP BREATHE....RELAX...IT IS GOING TO BE OKAY....WRITE A LOGICAL AND COMPREHENSIBLE RESPONSE IF YOU ARE GOING TO WRITE ONE AT ALL. KEEP TRASH TALK TO A MINIMUM, AND SIMPLY RESPOND TO THE THINGS I HAVE SAID. TRY TO AVOID JUMPING TO SOME RANDOM TOPIC, AND JUST KNOW THAT EVERYTHING IS GOING TO BE ALRIGHT...WE ARE GOING TO GET THROUGH THIS TOGETHER :rofl:
      yeee my brother that is a way to reply to trolls. board rats forget often when boom was ranked outside of top 10 allies, when other allies had fleet power 3 times our size. we came to top and we gonna stay there :beer:

      vmode is just a instruction and advice from leaders not like anybody is running anywhere, it is just another team decision and we stick together no matter what and that is bOOm strength, team!!

      boss is watching, stay strong bOOm!!

      trolls calma your :borg:

      :borg:
    • All this commotion... Think of your blood pressure, people :( !

      I don't really understand all the fuss, it's a nice hit with some nice profit that Kuma made. They took the effort to clear those moons and sweep the deut subs that came with them. They went out, set up an attack and missed the main prize, but that doesn't make this less of a hit.
      The 2 guys with the biggest stick in the uni are banned, so this opens up a temporary perspective for DTF and they went out and took it in the first few moments. Just good plays and playing the game, nothing more or less. Boo and b00m can recover from this and just need to stick together.

      Kuma's comment about it being a big day was about his birthday.
      So happy birthday my sweet poutine-loving m80 :fatgreengrin: :bday: !
    • Respect Fuff, one of the few b00mers with brain actually... :thumbsup:


      Happy Birthday Kuma, All The Best :beer:


      Boo, ofc i ddnt read the newspaper that u wrote above, i have better things to do, but let me state the KARMA here:


      1- Your mines were put to 0 (same like mine when the war started)
      2- We knew u were on 2 hrs before the MD, but we have balls to continue it
      3- You V-moded claiming u have things in RL, what a coincidence

      4- U said u never MD anyone before, shall i remind you of my G2 moon?
      5- U state that we lost many RIPS, ask your teammates about RIPS lost for all their tries (shooter, parsec, nero, kuma, rias, me...), did u see us barking about those lost rips? no one cares, that s the MD thing, u lose rips to get ur mission done (Not to mention the deut waste b00mers sent on Eres and failed, shooter and failed, and NERO with a BIGGER FAIL... It s a part of the game, so chill Dude...
    • Thanks Myst!



      s1mple wrote:

      same usual bullshit victim stories <X <X

      30mil sounds nice congrats on your first 2018 profit


      vmode is just a instruction and advice from leaders not like anybody is running anywhere, it is just another team decision and we stick together no matter what and that is bOOm strength, team!!

      boss is watching, stay strong bOOm!!

      trolls calma your :borg:
      The Victim here was BOO! :rofl: :rofl: So basically your saying his story is bullshit! :rofl: :rofl:

      30mil first 2018 profit! You must be the most Clueless leader i ever seen! This Cluelessness runs very deep in BOOM! Almost everything you guys say is so far off from the truth!

      So u say "not like anybody is running anywhere!?" Sure lots of Vmode's going on there in Boom since BOO got hit
    • senator kuma wrote:

      Thanks Myst!



      s1mple wrote:

      same usual bullshit victim stories <X <X

      30mil sounds nice congrats on your first 2018 profit


      vmode is just a instruction and advice from leaders not like anybody is running anywhere, it is just another team decision and we stick together no matter what and that is bOOm strength, team!!

      boss is watching, stay strong bOOm!!

      trolls calma your :borg:
      The Victim here was BOO! :rofl: :rofl: So basically your saying his story is bullshit! :rofl: :rofl:
      30mil first 2018 profit! You must be the most Clueless leader i ever seen! This Cluelessness runs very deep in BOOM! Almost everything you guys say is so far off from the truth!

      So u say "not like anybody is running anywhere!?" Sure lots of Vmode's going on there in Boom since BOO got hit
      :bday:

      wish you every hit be profitable like this one in a future :beer:

      :borg:
    • Rules should be applied evenly regardless of the outcome. If that means more of my friends get banned so be it. The next time this happens, I'll also scream for it to be applied evenly, may it be my enemies or my friends. I don't check the outcomes and then decide my position. Either you do collective punishment and punish everyone who made a profit, or you punish only those that did the crime. This invisible hand doesn't make a lot of sense. Though a jury of my peers sound ok. Grab 7 guys from any uni and give them the details, i can't imagine they would think those that were simply in the attack should be banned.

      Rules should be written and transparent and applied evenly. Without that, how can anyone accept a punishment as fair.


      As for this hit, congrats on the profits and fame Kuma. I'm glad DTF finally gets to know what it is like to be in Boom all the time.
    • Firstly nice hit and profit Kuma.

      Secondly: Boom ask for rec help for a hit, fair enough. Rec help provided and res given to boom - deut costs. Unknown to those supplying rec help someone from boom screws up the hit. Then you are crying to get those who did you a favour banned? then expect boom to be trusted in the future? You are trying to ban people who have done nothing at all wrong inside and outside of your alliance.

      I am not alone in thinking that banning all 5 of you is harsh, but as we have discussed, if this was not the case, in future 1 person could send the probes and the other 4 profit, or even someone outside the attack could get the fleet unable to launch.
      I apologise in advance for everything