[TOT: 1.256.170.000] Heretic [AzraelZ] vs. LordVlad [PKN] (A: 18.920.000, D: 1.237.250.000) Gotta Catch Em ALL!

• Ex-Top 10

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• [TOT: 1.256.170.000] Heretic [AzraelZ] vs. LordVlad [PKN] (A: 18.920.000, D: 1.237.250.000) Gotta Catch Em ALL!

LordVlad, I chose YOU! :rofl:

Now, this is something worth posting. Something actually worth the time to fire on. Something more than just mere egotism and point gain. Don't misunderstand, there is PLENTY of egotism and point gain here, just saying that is actually worth a little something more. :)
      This is the type of quality post you would expect from me and I SHALL DELIVER!

Defender, mighty defender. This one has been quite elusive. This one has been around since the beginning. Oh, sure, I've poked and time or two. I have never managed to catch sight of anything worthwhile. I noticed the activity level is fairly high. So I dismiss as not worth the time and go on about my time here. Continued checks over time prove to be fruitless.
      Fast forward to a few days ago... I mean, like literally 48 hours ago. Ice is doing his thing and boom! there is the fleet. He shares as per the usual. Good man. Well, now I'm interested. Started keeping a... minor eye. It has been busy, leave me alone. Managed to record maybe, 10 or so times down in the last two days. Nothing to start building anything serious.

Today, well I was late to check. Had to get things rolling around here of course. Oh man, I need to check Vlad. I am sure he is on, but still.
      Well, it looked like he was scanned and I figured him off. Decided to probe cause, I mean, waste of time but why not.
      You are :censored: kidding me...

Sim, jump, fire. Quick and slick, without a doubt.

There isn't much more to it. Simple spy and fly, plain and simple. Just happened to catch def on an off day and I was on.
      Thank God I can still use DM for non JG, MD, or weekend hits. Fleeting against non turtles is just so hard. :biggrin:

Ded @ AzraelZ - Here here, to the best gents! :beer:
      Ded @ LordofIce - Your mad probe skills know no equal. You caught him. You shared it. Much appreciated :thumbsup:
      Ded @ Fatty Fat - Yours is at the bottom... lol, no pun intended. :rofl:
      Heck, you get a ded, he gets a ded, the whole ally gets ded. :censored: it! The whole GD uni gets a ded!
      Ded @ Virgo - Here is to you

Without further ado... GET TO THE F*&KING NUMBERS!!!....

On 02-06-2018 --:--:--, the following fleets met in battle:

Attacker Heretic [AzraelZ] :flexmuscles:

Battlecruiser 20.657
      Battleship 9.523

Defender LordVlad [PKN] ?(

Small Cargo 7.274
      Large Cargo 8.325
      Cruiser 18.282
      Recycler 6.851
      Espionage Probe 563
      Bomber 718
      Battlecruiser 4.557
      Rocket Launcher 1.004
      Light Laser 101
      Small Shield Dome 1

After the battle ...

Attacker Heretic [AzraelZ] :sniper:

Battlecruiser 20.601 ( -56 )
      Battleship 9.287 ( -236 )

Defender LordVlad [PKN] :xeno:

Destroyed!

The attacker has won the battle!
      The attacker captured:
      9.793.750 Metal, 9.793.750 Crystal and 9.793.750 Deuterium
      37.302.845 Metal, 21.911.056 Crystal and 1.511.099 Deuterium

The attacker lost a total of 18.920.000 units.
      Total damage attacker including follow-ups: 18.980.000 units.

The defender lost a total of 1.237.250.000 units.
      Total damage defender including follow-ups: 1.239.330.000 units.

At these space coordinates now float 341.779.000 metal and 220.075.500 crystal.
      Extra debris caused by the follow-up(s): 15.000 metal and 15.000 crystal.
      The attacker captured a total of 90.106.250 units.

The chance for a moon to be created from the debris was 20%.

Debris harvested by the attacker(s):
      341.770.000 Metal and 220.110.000 Crystal

Summary of profit/losses:

Summary attackers(s)

Metal: 376.536.595
      Crystal: 246.004.806
      Deuterium: 10.464.849
      The attacker(s) made a profit of 633.006.250 units. :vain:

Summary defender(s)

Metal: -722.551.095
      Crystal: -466.189.306
      Deuterium: -140.695.849
      The defender(s) lost a total of 1.329.436.250 units. <X

Powered by OGotcha CR Converter 4.1.7

Fatty... oh fatty. I was so content to let that rank slide and only aim for the tastiest of tasty... but then without doing a thing, you had to flaunt what you never had and can't seem to earn.
      They aren't even your points... but whatever...

Oh, I'm sorry, don't see you there. One sec, let me scroll down...

There you are! Two weeks. You have managed... 500kk, of which 80kk I essentially gave you. I was rank.. 27 28. Down there a good bit. So thank you, Fat. Everyone in Vrigo should thank Fat. Cheers, mate. :beer:

Def was super awesome. His lack of activity was a little bit of a concern and sent a PM wishing well and fr and what not. Def informed me I was the only real hit against him, I believe it you elusive ass, and that he would certainly be rebuilding.
      Fr Def and GG -

Veni, Vidi, Vici, I Trolled, I Banned
      Don't get Marshmello'd!
    • Bro I'm devastated. As I've already said to you I'll help you rebuild friend. It won't take long. Then we can continue where we was.

Off day for you mate. Attacker made a good use of that. I tip my hat to you sir.

ACTIVE UNI'S

JUPITER - 0 HOFS

WASSAT - 29 HOFS
    • Congrats Heretic,

Much respect to your skills for being the first to inflict a serious hit on me since the very early days of the universe.

Well played sir.

To my alliance,

Sorry to let you down but it shouldn't take too long to rebuild.

To all of Virgo

I'm still standing.

-Vlad
      Hold my Mead-I've got this.
    • What a find! Tasty profits and almost no losses, perfect little solo hit to start the day! :thumbsup:

My probes are at my alliance's service and I am ready to unleash their fury on any deserving or undeserving victim! Beware to all. :flexmuscles: :D

Enjoy the spoils, and FR to defender. :check:
      "Ice is a cool guy"
    • FR Defender. It's a shame to watch another fall.

Very nice hit. Enjoy the spoils.
      ♠ "Over the field of battle, the smell of blood rises like a promise." ♠

♠ Virgo HOFs: 4 ♠ - ♠ Bellatrix HOFs: 0 ♠

♠ RIP KIlls: 4 ♠

(Boards)
    • Lovely hit mate!! Very essential! he he
      In every job that must be done, There is an element of fun
      You find the fun and snap! The job's a game

And every task you undertake, Becomes a piece of cake
      A lark! A spree! It's very clear to see that!

A Spoonful of sugar helps the medicine go down!
    • Fatality. wrote:

you think that uni forgot how I peed on you few days ago? you didnt have so big mouth back then. enjoy in your resources until I pee on you once more...you have to do much more

#ANDSTILL

Look dude, I get that some Euros get into some kicky stuff. Each to their own. I am gonna let you in on a little secret though.
      I do NOT do golden showers. That is NOT my thing. Now you like to piss and be pissed on, and I'm sure Helga or Olga.... or maybe for you, John, might be all about making your dreams come true...
      This is a game. You suck at this game. You have done nothing. You are nothing.
      Until you can post something worth while, please stop pretending.
      Again
      The village idiot continues his seductive dance of ignorance and piss. Come one, COME ALL. COME SEE THE GREAT URINE GATHERING MORON!

I am no R Kelly. I'm pretty sure that would be a violation of my probation anyways. Keep your wet dreams to yourself and to John. K THx

EDIT
      so you like numbers - since you like to screenshot those numbers so much I can pull this quote from you on the 23rd

May 23rd 2018+1
      guys i have 1 suggestion...we should all activate vmode for about 1 or 2 years so these wannabes from azraelz could catch us up

HOW THE :censored: DO YOU LOSE POINTS DESTRO!?!? But... I digress.
      So even though you did nothing and you like to throw numbers, how about these numbers. 1 week, and you LOSE points. 1 week, almost 20kk
      But hey, you keep :censored: talking you dancing, singing, parody

Veni, Vidi, Vici, I Trolled, I Banned
      Don't get Marshmello'd!

The post was edited 1 time, last by Heretic ().

• Heretic wrote:

LordVlad, I chose YOU! :rofl:

Now, this is something worth posting. Something actually worth the time to fire on. Something more than just mere egotism and point gain. Don't misunderstand, there is PLENTY of egotism and point gain here, just saying that is actually worth a little something more. :)
      This is the type of quality post you would expect from me and I SHALL DELIVER!

Defender, mighty defender. This one has been quite elusive. This one has been around since the beginning. Oh, sure, I've poked and time or two. I have never managed to catch sight of anything worthwhile. I noticed the activity level is fairly high. So I dismiss as not worth the time and go on about my time here. Continued checks over time prove to be fruitless.
      Fast forward to a few days ago... I mean, like literally 48 hours ago. Ice is doing his thing and boom! there is the fleet. He shares as per the usual. Good man. Well, now I'm interested. Started keeping a... minor eye. It has been busy, leave me alone. Managed to record maybe, 10 or so times down in the last two days. Nothing to start building anything serious.

Today, well I was late to check. Had to get things rolling around here of course. Oh man, I need to check Vlad. I am sure he is on, but still.
      Well, it looked like he was scanned and I figured him off. Decided to probe cause, I mean, waste of time but why not.
      You are :censored: kidding me...

Sim, jump, fire. Quick and slick, without a doubt.

There isn't much more to it. Simple spy and fly, plain and simple. Just happened to catch def on an off day and I was on.
      Thank God I can still use DM for non JG, MD, or weekend hits. Fleeting against non turtles is just so hard. :biggrin:

Ded @ AzraelZ - Here here, to the best gents! :beer:
      Ded @ LordofIce - Your mad probe skills know no equal. You caught him. You shared it. Much appreciated :thumbsup:
      Ded @ Fatty Fat - Yours is at the bottom... lol, no pun intended. :rofl:
      Heck, you get a ded, he gets a ded, the whole ally gets ded. :censored: it! The whole GD uni gets a ded!
      Ded @ Virgo - Here is to you

Without further ado... GET TO THE F*&KING NUMBERS!!!....

On 02-06-2018 --:--:--, the following fleets met in battle:

Attacker Heretic [AzraelZ] :flexmuscles:

Battlecruiser 20.657

Battleship 9.523

Defender LordVlad [PKN] ?(

Small Cargo 7.274

Large Cargo 8.325

Cruiser 18.282

Recycler 6.851

Espionage Probe 563

Bomber 718

Battlecruiser 4.557

Rocket Launcher 1.004

Light Laser 101

Small Shield Dome 1

After the battle ...

Attacker Heretic [AzraelZ] :sniper:

Battlecruiser 20.601 ( -56 )

Battleship 9.287 ( -236 )

Defender LordVlad [PKN] :xeno:

Destroyed!

The attacker has won the battle!

The attacker captured:

9.793.750 Metal, 9.793.750 Crystal and 9.793.750 Deuterium

37.302.845 Metal, 21.911.056 Crystal and 1.511.099 Deuterium

The attacker lost a total of 18.920.000 units.

Total damage attacker including follow-ups: 18.980.000 units.

The defender lost a total of 1.237.250.000 units.

Total damage defender including follow-ups: 1.239.330.000 units.

At these space coordinates now float 341.779.000 metal and 220.075.500 crystal.

Extra debris caused by the follow-up(s): 15.000 metal and 15.000 crystal.

The attacker captured a total of 90.106.250 units.

The chance for a moon to be created from the debris was 20%.

Debris harvested by the attacker(s):

341.770.000 Metal and 220.110.000 Crystal

Summary of profit/losses:

Summary attackers(s)

Metal: 376.536.595

Crystal: 246.004.806

Deuterium: 10.464.849

The attacker(s) made a profit of 633.006.250 units. :vain:

Summary defender(s)

Metal: -722.551.095

Crystal: -466.189.306

Deuterium: -140.695.849

The defender(s) lost a total of 1.329.436.250 units. <X

Fatty... oh fatty. I was so content to let that rank slide and only aim for the tastiest of tasty... but then without doing a thing, you had to flaunt what you never had and can't seem to earn.
      They aren't even your points... but whatever...

Oh, I'm sorry, don't see you there. One sec, let me scroll down...

There you are! Two weeks. You have managed... 500kk, of which 80kk I essentially gave you. I was rank.. 27 28. Down there a good bit. So thank you, Fat. Everyone in Vrigo should thank Fat. Cheers, mate. :beer:

Def was super awesome. His lack of activity was a little bit of a concern and sent a PM wishing well and fr and what not. Def informed me I was the only real hit against him, I believe it you elusive ass, and that he would certainly be rebuilding.
      Fr Def and GG -
      visit ur doctor urgent...this game is not for people like you...

anyway good hit

df fr...

dont make me angry...
      Proud to be a Serb!!
      See you in Space...
    • It seems you've added another entry to your Recydex, and a rare one at that. Nice catch!

Fr vlad, at least it aint all the way back to pallet town for you
      The salt is swelling in you now. Take your fleet, grow it, lanx him back, strike him down with it . Give in to your anger. With each passing moment you make yourself more a servant of salt...

Virgo - Salt [NaCl]