[TOT: 104.053.000] Bibas [TBH] vs. A r e s [QUACK] (A: 17.705.000, D: 86.348.000)

• Basic 20%

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• [TOT: 104.053.000] Bibas [TBH] vs. A r e s [QUACK] (A: 17.705.000, D: 86.348.000)

On 05-06-2018 --:--:--, the following fleets met in battle:

Attacker Bibas [TBH]

Small Cargo 42.000
    Battlecruiser 29.947

Defender A r e s [QUACK]

Rocket Launcher 24.880
    Light Laser 8.953
    Heavy Laser 199
    Gauss Cannon 248
    Ion Cannon 308
    Plasma Turret 41
    Small Shield Dome 1
    Large Shield Dome 1

After the battle ...

Attacker Bibas [TBH]

Small Cargo 38.105 ( -3.895 )
    Battlecruiser 29.922 ( -25 )

Defender A r e s [QUACK]

Destroyed!

The attacker has won the battle!
    The attacker captured:
    0 Metal, 0 Crystal and 200.000.000 Deuterium

The attacker lost a total of 17.705.000 units.
    The defender lost a total of 86.348.000 units.
    At these space coordinates now float 2.562.000 metal and 2.637.000 crystal.
    The attacker captured a total of 200.000.000 units.

The chance for a moon to be created from the debris was 20%.

Debris harvested by the attacker(s):
    2.562.000 Metal and 2.637.000 Crystal

Summary of profit/losses:

Summary attackers(s)

Metal: -5.978.000
    Crystal: -6.153.000
    Deuterium: 199.625.000
    The attacker(s) made a profit of 187.494.000 units.

Summary defender(s)

Metal: -72.069.500
    Crystal: -12.552.500
    Deuterium: -201.726.000
    The defender(s) lost a total of 286.348.000 units.

Powered by OGotcha CR Converter 4.1.7

Great King Pat wrote:

For the record, no such scrap push hits have ever happened in ASSASSIN NOR would they be tolerated as long as i am leader. Everyone over here cares enough about the game to know right from wrong on this issue.

Uni 1 will be like a prison & Urza will be the big black guy that wants to bum u in da ass. Avoid at all costs. ;)
  • A r e s, If you are going to trade Bibas deut you should at least get some metal or crystal in exchange... :P

I'm guessing this was a messed up FS.

Happy hunting to all.

Regards, version4

version4

JeB Jedi Bunny

Long Live UNI 1
    Long Live UNI 17
  • meh

it proves that nobody can be assed any more if the bibas account is getting hits.

well done to whoever was flying

FR Ares
    MOST HATED RANK #2

TOP 1 (solo) x 2 (ACS) x 1

TOP 10 (solo) x 3 (ACS) x 9
    Super Adv x 64
    Adv x 290
    Basic x 1711
    RIP KILLS 6518

• well

its not anyone, its the one n00b who managed to farm firestorm big time and now this

but i am sure if you didnt get any of them then its very easy ;)

Great King Pat wrote:

For the record, no such scrap push hits have ever happened in ASSASSIN NOR would they be tolerated as long as i am leader. Everyone over here cares enough about the game to know right from wrong on this issue.

Uni 1 will be like a prison & Urza will be the big black guy that wants to bum u in da ass. Avoid at all costs. ;)
  • thank you bibas

i am so glad you finally acknowledge my superiority in such matters.

but don't you think it would be better if you let the guy post his own hits?

nobody believes it was you that hit firestorm - but it was the bibas account. that part is true.
    MOST HATED RANK #2

Super Adv x 64
    Adv x 290
    Basic x 1711
    RIP KILLS 6518

• i dont need anyone to believe its me

i performed best when "pro" players like yourself kept telling them selfs i am not able to do this and that ;)

but overthinking this it might bring only hard work for "bibas account" if people think jason or req or who knows who is on this account, they probably will bring their A Game against me and i will not be able to do more hits, hmmm

p.s. you said thanks to an irony? because i didnt see any hofs on active players, not to say active as farfetchd, firestorm, ares, taco and few others, but who knows maybe you didnt post them :D

Great King Pat wrote:

• shall we talk about all the big hits that Ashley made ...

or Jack Sparrow ...

and who really made those hits - but allowed other people to post them

the only member of your little group who made his own hits was Dean.

sorry, but there is a history here.

your account is behaving out of character.

and you recently put it up for grabs on the trade board. don't know what you expect people to think, bibas.

Ares - not too much loss. your alliance will trade it back in no time.
    MOST HATED RANK #2

Super Adv x 64
    Adv x 290
    Basic x 1711
    RIP KILLS 6518

• jack sparrow did his hits

ashley did her hits

jason did his

dean did his

i did mine

you waited all the time everyone else to work and to add you in acs

same as now with carbon and your big dream teams r-b/jeb/quack/fgr

i dont expect anything

you come to every hof i make, you the one who has better stuff to do in summer, but are present in here every hour with lots of postings on all matters

also your accounts are behaving out of character, all the time online on boards, most of the time in v mode, and when any one comes out has very good info on some good targets :D

dont worry you dont fool anyone ;)

Great King Pat wrote:

• he told me, bibas

i was always suspicious. and he told me.

that's the problem with getting someone else to do your work. eventually, they can't resist bragging about it. to someone.

i know who made all those hits.

if you truly managed to ht Ares, well done. its just hard to believe - given recent events.
    MOST HATED RANK #2

Super Adv x 64
    Adv x 290
    Basic x 1711
    RIP KILLS 6518

The post was edited 1 time, last by baal ().

• and you are ...?

i've had all sorts of crap thrown at me by this player. me, and pretty much everyone who doesn't trade with him has had to put up with endless accusations, and bs

and now you come out of nowhere running your mouth.

the bibas account has made a raid. its a good enough hit in itself. but i would rather see the true player get the credit.

and if you don't like what i have to say, then don't read my comments.
    MOST HATED RANK #2

Super Adv x 64
    Adv x 290
    Basic x 1711
    RIP KILLS 6518

• lol bring dean in here to approve what you just said

also what hits did he do for me? the farmings on TC? the big farming and all recs of dagirl in uni44?

or when i was the one who watched dagirl and gkt and asked him to launch at them? and we did launch together? 1 system away in g5

lol

p.s. please do come out with the names of the below comment (names of the hits) and also who did them:

baal wrote:

i know who made all those hits.

Great King Pat wrote:

The post was edited 2 times, last by Bibas ().

• you made a hit in uni 44?

oh good. glad to hear it.

i won't bother dragging up all my hits, because we would be here all day.

plus, when you've made several thousand of them, you tend not to remember minute details of everyone you ever hit.

enjoy the profit.

have a nice day, if you can :thumbsup:
    MOST HATED RANK #2

Super Adv x 64
    Adv x 290
    Basic x 1711
    RIP KILLS 6518

• Bibas I am not downing your hit just asking so please don't get your bloomers bunched up
    maybe I need to clean my specks or I need new ones but where is Ares ships ?? are you telling me he just left all that on a very little protected moon or planet or was they missiles launched to beat down the defense ? Just Asking

congrats on the find
    GLotR Ares

4 rip kills
    2 Ninja's
    1 moon
  • someone who doesn't take this game as serious as you do clearly. everytime I see a decent hit, I check it and just when im about to comment the usual, nice hit fr def bla bla bla, your there, turning the thread into a "baal show" its cringy as hell
  • so your memory cant help you write down the hits someone else did for me and even more who where those players who did them for me, after you said "he told you", when all the time i gave the credit and even more backed people up against someone that said he did all the work on rh-j, but he wasnt in the hit?

hmm or you mean all the hofs i made on org? hmm, maybe you will let me know that IRL my life is lived by someone else, lol

Serenity wrote:

Bibas I am not downing your hit just asking so please don't get your bloomers bunched up
    maybe I need to clean my specks or I need new ones but where is Ares ships ?? are you telling me he just left all that on a very little protected moon or planet or was they missiles launched to beat down the defense ? Just Asking

congrats on the find
    GLotR Ares
    serenity ask a r e s, i am sure you will get a better history than you can get from me

Great King Pat wrote:

The post was edited 1 time, last by Bibas ().

• Bibas wrote:

so your memory cant help you write down the hits someone else did for me and even more who where those players who did them for me, after you said "he told you", when all the time i gave the credit and even more backed people up against someone that said he did all the work on rh-j, but he wasnt in the hit?
    I'm guessing that part was not too me . because I did not understand any of that for sure .

ok congrats on the hit

4 rip kills
    2 Ninja's
    1 moon
  • Lady Serenity, i think its easy to guess what is for who

but to make it easy for you, for you its the part below your quotes

the other part is for the big BS eater, he is present trough several accounts in a lot of skype chat rooms, some of the people in those chat rooms know who he is, and they feed him a lot of BS, and he thinking that no one is so smart as him and dont know who he is, he eats the BS as legit info, and one day all that big BS will make him again accuse everyone else when he will get timed back and "leave" everything to get hit, because HE WANTED THAT :D

Great King Pat wrote:

• Ok I am gonna translate this for you I'll take one for the team

Bibas wrote:

Lady Serenity, i think its easy to guess what is for who

but to make it easy for you, for you its the part below your quotes

the other part is for the big BS eater, he is present trough several accounts in a lot of skype chat rooms, some of the people in those chat rooms know who he is, and they feed him a lot of BS, and he thinking that no one is so smart as him and dont know who he is, he eats the BS as legit info, and one day all that big BS will make him again accuse everyone else when he will get timed back and "leave" everything to get hit, because HE WANTED THAT
    Lady Serenity was to me !! Preens my self and Dips my head out of respect being called a lady

The Other Part

the other part is for the big BS eater BAAL , he is present on several accounts and is in lot of Skype chat rooms, some of the people in those chat rooms know who he is, and they feed him a lot of Bull Crap

Baal goes around thinking that no one is so smart as him and don't know who he is in those chat rooms under the anonymous names, he eats the Bull Crap everyone feeds him as legit info.
    one day all that big Bull Crap will make him accuse everyone else when he will get timed back and "leaves" everything to get hit AGAIN, because HE WANTED THAT

Note --In addition I will be charging 5 Million Deut every time I have to help out

GLoTr Defender

4 rip kills
    2 Ninja's
    1 moon

The post was edited 1 time, last by Serenity ().