Top 10 -376 RIPS down [TOT: 5.065.839.000] Lieutenant Parsec [DTF] vs. CuteCat [b00m] (A: 1.253.355.000, D: 3.812.484.000)

• Top 10 Solo

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Top 10 -376 RIPS down [TOT: 5.065.839.000] Lieutenant Parsec [DTF] vs. CuteCat [b00m] (A: 1.253.355.000, D: 3.812.484.000)

Welcome back cutecat
      I bet this wasn't exactly the kind of return you had in mind?

Enjoy :thumbsup:

On 10-06-2018 --:--:--, the following fleets met in battle:

Attacker Lieutenant Parsec [DTF]

Battleship 35.793
      Destroyer 11.975
      Battlecruiser 29.232

Defender CuteCat [b00m]

Large Cargo 4.358
      Colony Ship 2
      Recycler 1
      Espionage Probe 90
      Deathstar 376

After the battle ...

Attacker Lieutenant Parsec [DTF]

Battleship 28.419 ( -7.374 )
      Destroyer 9.533 ( -2.442 )
      Battlecruiser 23.283 ( -5.949 )

Defender CuteCat [b00m]

Destroyed!

The attacker has won the battle!
      The attacker captured:
      10.323.618 Metal, 4.157.376 Crystal and 61.904.276 Deuterium

The attacker lost a total of 1.253.355.000 units.
      The defender lost a total of 3.812.484.000 units.
      At these space coordinates now float 1.794.098.600 metal and 1.400.667.800 crystal.
      The attacker captured a total of 76.385.270 units.

The chance for a moon to be created from the debris was 20%.

Debris harvested by the attacker(s):
      70.000.000 Metal and 70.000.000 Crystal
      1.724.098.600 Metal and 1.330.676.200 Crystal

Total debris harvested by the attacker(s):
      1.794.098.600 Metal and 1.400.676.200 Crystal

Summary of profit/losses:

Summary attackers(s)

Metal: 1.147.602.218
      Crystal: 934.163.576
      Deuterium: -63.960.724
      The attacker(s) made a profit of 2.017.805.070 units.

Summary defender(s)

Metal: -1.916.501.618
      Crystal: -1.534.441.376
      Deuterium: -437.926.276
      The defender(s) lost a total of 3.888.869.270 units.

Powered by OGotcha CR Converter 4.1.7
    • EthanC wrote:

Your antagonistic behavior is annoying. We choose to ignore it.

Better hit us all before we blue shield forever. We all are about to payment ban.
      Such a fine way to handle defeat by an enemy less than half your size.

So how is the youtube channel going? :rofl:
      Got those 10 videos of me "cheating" yet? :youcrazy:

I honestly though u had more fight in you than this.
      What happened to all the talk about how superior b00m is and all that other nonsense you guys used to spew all over the place?
    • I got 2 of blackhawk yesterday. Idle for 45+ mins and then coming back online within 30 seconds of being attacked or probed. So i'm up to 3 on blackhawk, 1 on you (yours is probably not cheating just lucky timing). After 10 i'll make them public, before that it's too easy to just say its lucky timing. Then I got rias humming away on his scripts for days at a time never going idle. Bandit Japetus constantly running his script too that you are either working with or simply taking advantage of and not reporting. None of this matters though....

As for defeated? I'm not defeated, we are all simply choosing to move on. Us leaving isn't about you. It's about us.
    • EthanC wrote:

I got 2 of blackhawk yesterday. Idle for 45+ mins and then coming back online within 30 seconds of being attacked or probed. So i'm up to 3 on blackhawk, 1 on you (yours is probably not cheating just lucky timing). After 10 i'll make them public, before that it's too easy to just say its lucky timing. Then I got rias humming away on his scripts for days at a time never going idle. Bandit Japetus constantly running his script too that you are either working with or simply taking advantage of and not reporting. None of this matters though....

As for defeated? I'm not defeated, we are all simply choosing to move on. Us leaving isn't about you. It's about us.
      Loooooool this is too funny not to reply to.

1. Generally when someone idles in ogame, its not for long - so when it reaches the point of 45min then the chance of the person coming back online is pretty high. although i gotta love you think that is cheating

2. You said earlier on discord that you had 3 videos already of me - not 1 as you claim now.

3. The "script" you say rias use - isnt a script. Its smart and legal use of game mechanics.

4. Bandit japetus - I have no proof that he is cheating but if you are so sure that he cheats, then why dont you report him? Or why dont bongi, since he keeps talking about crashing him as well?
      Oh and didnt you buy deut from him? :P

5. Defeat? ofc its about you - its about you not being able to protect the people who pay you tributes to keep them safe - Its about people pushing their fleets into you and cutecat - just to see how badly you guys manage to play with it..
      Its about you guys constantly having to resort to pathetic tactics....

Now its my turn.

Cutecat uses auto refresher and you have access to his pc via teamviewer. :D

The post was edited 1 time, last by Parsec ().

• Oh God all of you, yet another thread of a good hit derailed by who has the biggest ego, all that needs to be said here is nice hit and profit, defender Fast Rebuild.

If you want to rant or throw insults, do it in another thread so those who want to read about the hit and comment can do without getting weighed down in all the unnecessary stuff
      I apologise in advance for everything
    • EthanC wrote:

Laugh....

Enjoy ogame parsec, i hope someone comes along in uriel to further entertain you.
      This is how b00m ends? Not with a bang, but with a whimper?

So many people spent so many hours on building fleets to crash it into a few select players of yours and what do you do with all their hard work?
      Payment ban looooooooooooool.

Btw werent you the guy who didn't use DM? :P
    • We are following in FU2's foot steps. They taught us how to play, and they taught us how to quit.

It's not hard work. It was fun playing.

I bought DM when i first took over my account to move planets.

You have now used up all the time I'm willing to give you in my life. Again, best of luck with ogame.
    • EthanC wrote:

We are following in FU2's foot steps. They taught us how to play, and they taught us how to quit.

You have now used up all the time I'm willing to give you in my life. Again, best of luck with ogame.
      I'm going to lie. I enjoy seeing you talking about leaving but i would still pref a real fight.
      Its just sad to see you once again denounce any blame for your actions.

When i went into this war, i didnt think for a moment that i would survive more than a few weeks but i guess i overestimated my opponent's skill, since i am still here stronger than ever countless months later.

Peace out thunder - I wish you well on your next endeavor.
    • EthanC wrote:

We are following in FU2's foot steps. They taught us how to play, and they taught us how to quit.

Well if Ogame as seller protection from Chargebacks...obviously you won't be hurting them! You just admitted using the DM which you bough! So there's no other way but Fraudulent means to say you didn't get the goods (DM) from Ogame...Good luck with that...and chargeback time limits!