The new lobby system

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• The new lobby system

As i understand when the new lobby system comes out noone will be able to trade correct?

So you're telling me/us in general that...well not you guys as in GAs and GMs and such, but Gameforge in general has not implemented a trade system even tho the lobby thing was in testing for a few months? Guys, April fools has already passed, tho this isn't even funny.

A trade implementation is probably the EASIEST thing in the world...it should work the same way, making a ticket and GOs changing the email address to the one that's used in another lobby...it's not hard...at all...i understand Gameforge is basically Lazyforge but seriously...you guys F :censored: up the whole game atm, on the 12th there's gonna be chaos and that's putting it lightly...hell even now your system is probably being flooded with account transfer requests and such, for those who wanna change it in the legit way.

I for instance play with a friend and we change accounts every minimum 15 days or when the other feels like playing after those 15 days, it gives options to give that account to someone else to play while you go on a vacation...this time it'll just make it so people will be FORCED to VM it, losing a lot of production just cause some lazy C :censored: up at Gameforge doesn't know how to code...at all..i mean for that system you don't need to code much since there's already a trade system in place, but still...

I can already see it, it'll be 2-3 months before Lazyforge gets off their butts and actually makes a trade system again...or should i say reopens it, cause nothing will change except for the account to go from one lobby to another...

Can you guys atleast give a FIXED time when the trading system will be back online and why in the loving hell isn't it already implemented...or well why can't the old one be used?
    • all i got from your post was this..........

damn me and my friend both play the same account we just switch the email on it every now and then to make it look like we aint multi it

damn lobby will make that harder to do.

moan at gameforge.

you have obviously been abusing the ticket system.....swapping account every 15days is ridiculous to say the least.

learn to play the real way. build account from scratch and dont ever let any1 else on it.

nubber seriously.....you say gameforge is ruining this game? maybe. but for sure players like you are responsible aswell

thanks for the sig blackadder you nubber
    • improve wrote:

all i got from your post was this..........

damn me and my friend both play the same account we just switch the email on it every now and then to make it look like we aint multi it

damn lobby will make that harder to do.

moan at gameforge.

you have obviously been abusing the ticket system.....swapping account every 15days is ridiculous to say the least.

learn to play the real way. build account from scratch and dont ever let any1 else on it.

nubber seriously.....you say gameforge is ruining this game? maybe. but for sure players like you are responsible aswell
      Ohh, so just because i wanna play 1 account with a friend means i'm not playing the real way? It means i'm multying?

I'm seriously not sure if you're trying to troll or if you're actually that mentally incapable to comprehend a simple post? I'll go with the latter.

Tho it's ironic, you cry about building an account from scratch yet you're the one changing them like it's candy...and then crashing your old ones and posting them on boards :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

You can cry about multi and such when you stop doing it, before that you have 0 rights to do so.

johocknut wrote:

I have no issues with it...too bad for you :D ::sad trumpet sound::
      Oh i'm sorry i didn't mean anything bad with it, if you have no friends that's fine too, it's understandable. My apologies Mr. Loner.
    • i just hope it wont be problem signing in on phones. THing is , they should rather make android app for ogame n'stuff instead no use of this lobby thing, in witch you can't even activate ur maily by sending 20requests for a "new code" .

”You see, when you take life, you live deep in fear that your life will be taken away as well. When you harm others, you’re only just harming yourself”
    • I didn’t find it bad at all. Just logged on from an IPhone X and it accepted my facial recognition. As far as trading accounts go... I could care less since I’m not a fan of the idea of trading accounts anyway.
      “War does not determine who is right — only who is left.”

GMOD but main sections are Polaris - Yildun, General and the SpamBoard
      My S/MOD is Rav3n so go annoy him if I have angered you!
    • Lobby Feature

Well the new lobby system is out and I don't mind it. There was a little hiccup with the account link which required me to reset the accounts password, so no biggie.

I may be missing something, but I think an option in uni to swap between unis without having to revisit the lobby would be cool, maybe a submenu when clicking the uni name/number next to your in-game name in the top left?

Just a little suggestion for streamlining the process of swapping between your accounts. Other then that the lobby looks and feels pretty slick, so no complaints from me :)

..::Edit by NoMoreAngel|Moved the post into this thread as the thing is already answered in the previous post|12.6.2018|12:20:04::..
      EN Zibal -- MINERS
      JP Hydra -- Lone Wolf
      EN Betelgeuse -- Lone Wolf

The post was edited 1 time, last by NoMoreAngel ().

• The biggest issue i have with it (other than the acc trading system not already with it) is that it's clunky as hell. You have a separate window for the actual lobby and then it just throws you into another tab for the game itself...

I had everything fine before, had 3 tabs pinned for the 3 uni's i play on and i logged in separately, was fine. But now i have to keep pinning those tabs, it's quick but annoying as well.

When i heard about a lobby system, i expected something more...21st century...not whatever this thing is.
    • Presumably trading accounts will use a similar token system to the sitting mode. You just get an account trade token or something?

Imho the lobby thing seems pointless, but if it’s all part of the plan for future merges and to combat cheating then I will take it. I am also hoping for DM to be per lobby, not per account as has been suggested in the test server
      Display Spoiler
      Uni 44 ASSASSIN - HoFs = 362 (inc. 129 Adv. + 19 Sup. Adv. + 1 Top 10 ACS)
      RIPs Killed = 1497

HoFs Against = 0
    • so first i tried logging on with my phone........didnt load on my crappy phone, then i tried logging in on my pc and it didnt accept my password which i knew was 100% right when typing it in for the 3rd time

then had to password retrieve, then i logged in finally and loaded and showed i didnt have any account in tarazed, but i could make a new account in cygnus if i wanted

then logged back out the back in and there was my tarazed account. clicked play and it was done in new tab.

so all in all 0/10 from me, just stupid...

thanks for the sig blackadder you nubber
    • Firestorm wrote:

Utterly ridiculous, no surprises that this update has been poorly thought out and rolled out prematurely.
      Also this new "charity i'm sorry" event... Ye you have "chance" but we all know that is 1% or even less as usual. 2 days 60cca expos and 2 items only GG , so what to say about that, same will go for dm extra in expo's and even those items.. Not saying anything bad, but it is seems to me pushed to early and not finished right. But atleast from what i see it ll easy the go's process with accounting and some other stuff, atleast lil help for them. Althoguht even not changing anything for the multi users, they'll just keep new emails and stuff gg easy. ALso the alarm and ogame botters, easy lineup there as we got used to playing vs cheaters, wont change to much but still... As an idiea, why not push myb the Regular server like before.. it'd fill more then 5-7k people im sure in it.. Instead trying now not so "craze" things...

”You see, when you take life, you live deep in fear that your life will be taken away as well. When you harm others, you’re only just harming yourself”