Pinned Lobby Login troubleshooting

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Lobby Login troubleshooting

Here is a list of things you can do when you can't login or one of your accounts isn't listed in the lobby:

1. Make sure you have no space in your E-Mail-Field, a space doesn't get removed and causes your login to fail
      2. Use the "password forgotten" function (not the e-mail forgotten) and then login again, now all universes you had on that E-Mail should show up.
      3. In case Step 2 doesn't work, just enter use the "Account Link" Feature and enter the logindetails to the specific account you want, doesn't matter if it is the same E-Mail as in the Account you are already in. This also links banned accounts to your Lobby that otherwise wouldn't get linked.
      4. You don't need to select a universe to login, just log in with your normal login-details. The universe selection comes after you logged in.
      5. iOS 9 is no longer support, if you still use it you need to update, otherwise you won't be able to login
      6. In case none of the above works, create a new lobby account, validate it, log in and then use the "Account Link" feature to add the account you can't access via this feature to your new lobby account. This way you can access your universes again.

If you have further problems, just reply here.

Board Admin
      OGame-Tech Chief

The post was edited 3 times, last by NoMoreAngel ().

• Hello NoMoreAngel,

I still have problems in logging to my account. My "forgotten password" doesn't send me anything to my e-mail in either inbox or spam folder.
      Tried to register a different account with a different e-mail and indeed, it worked but when I gave it a try with my old email but with no success.
      There is also a ticket raised 16757105 if this helps.

Could you please let me know what else can I do?

Thanks.
    • I didn't received any confirmation email from my new account on my new email I've used.
      I tried just now the account link thing and apparently works.
      The only thing now is I have 2 accounts on Quaoar with 2 different emails which might get me banned.

Will be sufficient if I delete the new account I just made?

Thanks.
    • *Don't wanna open a new thread so I'll just post it here.

After the release of the lobby, I changed my nickname - more than 15 h passed by and still I don't see my lobby updated with the new nicknames (still shows my old ones). Not a big deal, but I just want to point it out. Maybe it will take some time? I just thought that the changes will be recognized and updated right away.
    • @Arvid This version of the lobby updates itself only once a day, in around 3 and a half hours your name should get updated.

@Inferno AM please write the E-Mails into the ticket and also add that the GOs should contact me. It might be related to how your E-Mail is structured, don't know for sure, but we had some issues with certain kinds of emails.

Board Admin
      OGame-Tech Chief
    • Dear NoMore Angel,

I've been trying to login for the past few days without success and have tried all the methods stated above. However I am stil unable to log in in fact I will post what I have written previously to ogame support below:

1) I had previously created a new lobby account linked to [New e-mail account], and then linked my old [My personal e-mail] information to it. This then created the new Constable Cetus account in Aquarius when I attempted to enter the universe rather than linking Malcador.

2) After the linking of the accounts I have been unable to login using [My personal e-mail], it should be due to password issues and in either case when I click on the forget password link it no longer sends an e-mail to my [My personal e-mail] allowing me to change passwords. (Just in case you ask, it doesn't appear in junk e-mails either)

3) I technically get no error, other than the fact that I can't access my [My personal e-mail] Malcador account, which I had spent money buying dark matter in. This originally occured on my old [My personal e-mail] where it claimed that I had no old account in Aquarius and responded with (account registration error), when I had attempted to enter the Aquarius universe. I was then given the advice to create a new lobby account and link accounts which I have. Not only has this not solved my previous issue, it has greatly excerbated it.

Malcador is my account in Aquarius and it is now inaccessible, as stated it has created a new account in Aquarius and I can no longer log in with my old e-mail or request forgotten password. In fact I can't even search up my old e-mail when typing in my username and password. Please help, I've been in contact with support for four days now, and they haven't been able to help me. I'm afraid that I may have lost my entire fleet, most my defences and have been setback greaty in my attempt to climb the ranks.

Sincerely,

Malcador

p.s. I have removed all instances of the actual e-mails I have used because I didn't want to publically post them in forums. Sorry about the long post and the tone, being unable to access my account for a significant period of time has been rather stressful.
    • Did you try step 3 again and then step 2 with the new account? So that you link the old one again to the new one, then do a password forgotten on both emails?

In theory in your 1) you also shouldn't have gotten a new account in Aquarius. But don't worry you can have multiple accounts of one Uni in one Lobby.
      Thats the only thing I could imagine that could still work, if it doesn't the GAs need to forward your case to the GF.

Board Admin
      OGame-Tech Chief
    • Dear Nomoreangel,

I have tried step 3 and step 2 again multiple times, but the account link attempts with my old account e-mail and password always end with a failure saying that "Error - No account could be found. Please try again.". Plus as I previously mentioned attempts to retrieve my old accout's password using my old e-mail always end in failure, despite sending the password multiple times to my old e-mail I haven't recieved a single e-mail from gameforge.

The support I've recieved seemed to suggest a similar line of thought saying that it shouldn't have created a new account. However, that is exactly what has happened I'm afraid. I've attempted your advice, but I remain unable to access my Malcador account. I think the GAs do have to forward the case to GF, since I am abnormally unable to access my account, and have been unable to access my account most of a full week already.

Please help me get my account back.

Best Wishes,

Malcador.
    • Well just chiming in to say that this did help. Not me but a fellow gamer who was locked out when her Email - password began giving her notice that one of them were incorrect. She did try the reset password link and received no email sent to her on this regards.

I used this thread to help her get back in by first making new Email etc for lobby, then she had to make a new account on same server. Then was able to link her old(er) account, and set new one to delete.. I also advised she contact support anyways just so she wont get a ban for these shenanigans she had to just go thru to 'simply' log in.

Hope the issue causing some players more trouble on this get worked out eventually but in mean time thanks for the Guide here guys. Almost lost a player there due to the general frustration.
      Junkman in Uriel.. Groot in Aquarius
    • been trying for over 27 mins since the 02.00 close down. cannot sign in or open new account with different email all I get is
      A connection error has occurred! try again and nothing else, got 4 accounts 2 in v-mode that's no problem the other 2 xxxxxxx I have everything sitting on a moon and there is not a lot of action there, but the other account in xxxxxx under the name xxxxxxxx I have fleet landing at 10.20 server time and worried I might lose everything if not able to sign in.

I have tried all the steps nothing is happening

The post was edited 1 time, last by CRAZYHORSE ().

• CRAZYHORSE wrote:

been trying for over 27 mins since the 02.00 close down. cannot sign in or open new account with different email all I get is
      A connection error has occurred! try again and nothing else, got 4 accounts 2 in v-mode that's no problem the other 2 Betelgeuse I have everything sitting on a moon and there is not a lot of action there, but the other account in wezn under the name BuCCaneer I have fleet landing at 10.20 server time and worried I might lose everything if not able to sign in.

I have tried all the steps nothing is happening
      The issue occurring now seems to be related to this specific update and is affecting everyone. Don't think the advice in this thread is relevant unfortunately.
      Community Ex-Mod
      Xbox Live Gamertag - Canary Wundaboy
      PSN Gamertag - CanaryWundaboy
      Yeah I'm back.
    • CRAZYHORSE wrote:

the other 2 Betelgeuse I have everything sitting on a moon and there is not a lot of action there, but the other account in wezn under the name XXXXXX I have fleet landing at XXXXX server time and worried I might lose everything if not able to sign in.
      You might want to censor that so no one in either of those uni's targets you :)
      JP Andromeda -- Lone Wolf
      EN Vega -- Lone Wolf
      EN Zibal -- MINERS