Guess who's back

• Alliance Introduction

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• New

Sadly the emoji spam isn't considered a sentence so i can't exactly tell you that you did a good job. But if you're too bad to use proper English then you can use emoji's to try and formulate something that resembles a sentence from the pictures, tho it will be hard but i believe in you!!
  • New

Is this a write everything right game? ?(
    No, most of us speak English as a second language, no need for corrections.
    At least we understand what everyone is saying.
    Without players from different countries there would not be so many players = boring.
    Stay cool boys and gals :love:
  • New

Skillz wrote:

Is this a write everything right game? ?(
    No, most of us speak English as a second language, no need for corrections.
    At least we understand what everyone is saying.
    Without players from different countries there would not be so many players = boring.
    Stay cool boys and gals :love:
    English is my 2nd language aswell, :censored: actually have proper education.
    Anyone can play, that's fine, but don't try to speak unless you can formulate atleast 1 proper sentence.

:censored:

Warned for Insult - Clittle

The post was edited 1 time, last by clittle ().

• New

And this is where I shut the thread down for a cool down period. I won’t have you all just insulting each other :closed:
    “War does not determine who is right — only who is left.”

GMOD but main sections are Polaris - Yildun, General and the SpamBoard
    My S/MOD is Rav3n so go annoy him if I have angered you!
  • New

Reopened, I don’t care if you guys troll each other but please stop with the insults and excessive swearing.
    “War does not determine who is right — only who is left.”

GMOD but main sections are Polaris - Yildun, General and the SpamBoard
    My S/MOD is Rav3n so go annoy him if I have angered you!
  • New

Well this made my popcorn taste so much better. Allways seeing the good, the bad and the stupid - favorite movie :crazy:

But seriously - multi, not multi - push, not push - bot, not bot - and grammar, not grammar (who cares btw) - seems to me that a lot of accounts went to V-mod or Got hit on the launch of the lobby. VPN fix May also suffer from the lobby :thumbsup:

So far I’ve seen a lot of fun in yildun, spoken to good People and is part of a really Nice alliance. But the fun you guys create is Something that bringes our alliance together as Well - you create and generously provides qoutes and material to make it a good time :beer: we all enjoy in vikings.

Keep uo the good Work :modo:
    You know that you've been playing to much Ogame, when you go into the supermarket and start to think if you've remembered to FS you bike!!!
  • New

amg wrote:

I find it funny how suddenly there are so manny accounts in VM since yesterday, and what's even more interesting - all of those accounts are close to some STAFF members which only proves what everyone already knows ;) ;)

weren't those accounts all gangster's? who is now with you? trying to make gc look clean when they cheated since the start of the uni and staff look like the bad guys is really something a 12yo would say and this is such a sad thread filled with childish stuff just as what i just quoted i will only ask one last thing how did mirakuru even rebuild 7B fleet with 0 hits in 1 week? same for artist, who actually had 1 significant hit but before that he was already rebuilt, i am very confused. unless you count hitting like 20 multi accounts as hits, well thank you i understand now.
  • New

prosit wrote:

and grammar, not grammar (who cares btw)
    Well, grammar is a bit important, i'm mostly teasing Seksej cause 1. he gets triggered easily so it's fun and 2. Cause there's a difference between grammar mistakes and just randomly writing words into a sentence and then posting them, basically what Seksej is doing. And then you have to decode what the hell is being said.

MrSomeone wrote:

amg wrote:

I find it funny how suddenly there are so manny accounts in VM since yesterday, and what's even more interesting - all of those accounts are close to some STAFF members which only proves what everyone already knows ;) ;)
    weren't those accounts all gangster's? who is now with you? trying to make gc look clean when they cheated since the start of the uni and staff look like the bad guys is really something a 12yo would say and this is such a sad thread filled with childish stuff just as what i just quoted i will only ask one last thing how did mirakuru even rebuild 7B fleet with 0 hits in 1 week? same for artist, who actually had 1 significant hit but before that he was already rebuilt, i am very confused. unless you count hitting like 20 multi accounts as hits, well thank you i understand now.
    You look at the top 10 players on Yildun and all you see is cheaters. I'm not over exaggerating at all, every single one of them is using or has used cheats, from automizer to multis to probably even straight up buying accounts to crash. Hell they probably even have deut multis set up to get deut at 2-1-1.

Hell even Seksej is a part of that, how else do you think he got to top 10 anyway? Playing clean? Him? Please, he's not good enough for that lol.
    The only time he plays clean is when he goes take a shower first.
  • New

Well when you have a certain “general” near by helping you out , it’s amazing what you can achieve in a week ;)

And I agreed there, increasing a million points a day without doing any hits, Even I’m shocked how many cheaters they are in yildun, even GO doesn’t seam to do anything about it, iv report so many, and they just get away with it. Don’t think I’ll be coming back for another 8 years after this uni :headbanging:
  • New

if all of those multi's are gangster's they wouldn't have been in VM would they? :))

artist and mirakuru not doing any hits??? prnt.sc/jusqlx - ONLY FROM YESTERDAY ! but ofc you'll say now they're using bots, automatizers, black magic, masons etc...
    If they don't post it on forum doesn't mean they don't hit and don't farm.

Voodoo, again you... I'm really worried about you.... Go push someone pls and save all of us from your pathatic and funny comments, noone is interested in your opinion.
  • New

NecroFlex wrote:

prosit wrote:

and grammar, not grammar (who cares btw)
    Well, grammar is a bit important, i'm mostly teasing Seksej cause 1. he gets triggered easily so it's fun and 2. Cause there's a difference between grammar mistakes and just randomly writing words into a sentence and then posting them, basically what Seksej is doing. And then you have to decode what the hell is being said.

Yeah I see you point here Necroflex - but this is also what we are joking about isnt it ;)
    You know that you've been playing to much Ogame, when you go into the supermarket and start to think if you've remembered to FS you bike!!!
  • New

amg wrote:

if all of those multi's are gangster's they wouldn't have been in VM would they? :))

artist and mirakuru not doing any hits??? prnt.sc/jusqlx - ONLY FROM YESTERDAY ! but ofc you'll say now they're using bots, automatizers, black magic, masons etc...
    If they don't post it on forum doesn't mean they don't hit and don't farm.

Voodoo, again you... I'm really worried about you.... Go push someone pls and save all of us from your pathatic and funny comments, noone is interested in your opinion.
    Just cause they are doing hits doesn't mean all of them are legit. You're either naive or just trying to defend a fellow cheater, tho i'll go with both.

REALGANGSTER wrote:

if they were mine, and im not vshield, why would they?
    maybe just maybe who get vmoded did the same to the accounts.
    Maybe, just maybe, you had issues running all of them now with the new lobby system? ;)

REALGANGSTER wrote:

Clean your mouth before talking about me.
    if you have any problem, im ingame, no vshield!
    I mean if he's going to talk dirty about you, wouldn't it be better to clean it after?

REALGANGSTER wrote:

Infact i dont understand why you talk so much.
    what its the goal?
    If you have any problem with me, come ingame or report to GO.
    Makes no sense this kind of argument.
    So someone can't talk as much as he wants? WOW oppressive much.
    Reporting to GOs in 2018 LUL, they don't do anything unless you give them all of the evidence, cause them ''looking into it'' means they'll go make dinner after and look into what recipe to use today.

REALGANGSTER wrote:

one thing i garantee you,
    You talk alot, u dont know half of the story, and you choose a side anyway.
    Your half of the story is that you expected half of the loot after doing absolutely nothing..oh right you lanxed, Oof, sweaty work man. You weren't entitled to anything yet iSagat gave you 1/3 of the profit on the hit he did himself and you felt like he didn't give you enough after which you got butthurt and left the ally.

REALGANGSTER wrote:

im sensing some lack of inteligence...
  • New

Gangster, il ask you something :D Do u Really want me to share our private convo from Discord? How you dare to talk about pushing or anything else?

In a closed society where everybody's guilty, the only crime is getting caught. In a world of thieves, the only final sin is stupidity.