Top 01 - [TOT: 3.301.915.000] Mephistopheles [ACS] & Yurgajurga [b00m] & Royal Exo [b00m] vs. bhj [TNT] & qubeley [Hua] & julia [julia] (A: 1.971.817.000, D: 1.330.098.000)

• Top 10 ACS

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Top 01 - [TOT: 3.301.915.000] Mephistopheles [ACS] & Yurgajurga [b00m] & Royal Exo [b00m] vs. bhj [TNT] & qubeley [Hua] & julia [julia] (A: 1.971.817.000, D: 1.330.098.000)

Alright, so it was time, figured i'd post it for you guys before they get to, as i'm pretty sure you like these stories better then no fs no fleet :headbanging: :P

Before i head to the talk about the attack, lets say a few words about this uni , there is no hope people, even tho you see me trying my best, i single handedly cannot do scratch, and we have no resources or skilled fleeters to back up and fight together, unfortunately this uni has been messed up with a bunch of pushing ( Yes this is my real opinion , its full of push accounts, most of them have been built up to then be crashed by you know who , if not just to gather deut and trade it to him at 2:1:1 then merch into 3:2:1, you all know the details not gonna go into that and have the GO's start saying stop the accusations as if its not 1000% clear ) .
      Again im not hating against the guy and his team, we've always traded GG and messages ingame, except for what they do, they are nice people .
      I havent really thought this speech throught so sry if its out of sync .

So yeah there is nothing that could be done in zibal anymore, out of the top 100 , about 50% are their accounts if not more, and about 70% of the top 10 , most of the top fleeters aswell, they are online 20h+ a day, i don't know if its seperate people with no life ( less likely) or a couple of people on rotations running the accounts , frankly i dont really care , i just hope this new lobby system is intended to fight cheating and abused account sitting on the next unis.

Even tho i have been doing hits, and you could say i've been working hard but to be honest, i've lost hope right after BTC fell apart as that was the right moment to do anything on the uni, and we had players like Alastair and peshe which were actually making solid plans and brought a bit of results, then they fed the enemy more and more, and made the catchup even further away . they are dropping loads of DM, again active 20h+ , watching everyone, and crashing fleets 1 by 1, they are well synchronised, 1 account builds BC 1 account builds Dessies, a couple build mass fodder, a couple build balanced fleets, some have RIPs for MDs , some don't lol i could go on and on . ( they have started doing MDs lowkey just havent cought anyone yet)

Unfortunately with my respect to a few fleeters in the uni, to our bad luck those fleeters are not even working together , instead they are hunting eachother , and everyone is being crashed beside the people intended to be crashed.

If you would ever spot them timered >60 min everywhere ( near impossible ) , you probe, then you get some lovely activity everywhere, i've seen that on alot of other players too like The Butcher, one of the other players i have 0 respect for, chaining activity on his moons while he's off with scripts , bunch of dirty crap in this uni i can't even cover everything i know in 1 post.

TLDR They are way too far ahead , that any normal fair to play player , will never be able to catch up to. An average of 250-300k increase a day without any big hits is just ... :beer: :biggrin:

Now before i seperate back into a bit of relevancy on the hit, i've actually wanted to quit zibal ever since 1-2 weeks ago when i noticed im putting all my effort, and my 5-8 hours of play on 3/4 of the week are not enough to do scrap, i even said i would v mode to a few of my friends, then i backed up, and then i guess today is the time.

The actual hit : We Saw bhj ( which is a player running scripts to the bone, and i have 0 respect for him , probe alerts, farm scripts ) since we saw him attack a turtle with 8k SC , then 8 min before they arrive 25k LF 50 cruisers 2k SC were launched into the same turtle, then the 8k SC would just go in and get crashed on 13M Defence, like wth is that ? he was online not like it was a mistake , on another planet we saw him launching 50k Lf 50 cruisers 2k SC, we knew it was at 80% and calculated a return , I got yurga to join up on ACS, another mate failed his Jumpgate and couldnt join in , otherwise the results would have been different, but i wouldnt blame him , we were a bit obvious with the return hit, and i launched LF so it made it go up to 37 mins launch from 23 systems away, it was enough for Bhj to contact Qubeley and julia and have them launch within a few minutes, i actually saw qubeley's moon glow up, and i was 80% sure we would get ninja'd, not much firepower into the attack, and lots of activity on fleeters around the target.

Thenagain, even tho its just a 100M profit smash on 50k LF , it gave me what i've wanted for the past few weeks, a bit of rest from this mess of a uni, instead of wasting more time into an already written ending.

You could say that i could have just v-moded amd avoided all of this , but when you've done so well in a uni and made friends, its hard to give up on them to say the least. This was the push i needed to hit the button.

I want to say thank you for everyone for being supportive and paying respects throughout this whole journey <3 <3 this is not the last u will see of me, this is my first uni that i've really played to be fair, i've barely known the game before, and i might join the next one with some friends and see if somehow we can get a clean fairplay uni .

Sorry if i saddened some people who actually had some hope still , but this had to have been said i guess, to get everyone on one clear page.

Qubeley & their fellow teammates , i wanna say good job m8 , you've carved ur #1 spot, maybe you should take some rest and chill out a bit no one's gonna catch up to you , you dont have to worry about that, give it 1 month and the whole uni will be dead and v-moded, then you'll see how all these hours and all the $$ you've dropped has gone into waste right infront of your eyes, as you've ruined the fun in zibal .

Good luck to everyone , specially to my team ACS , to B00m aswell & then specifically to[ Iceman and zoubaba ] who have been by my side throughout this whole journey <3

Farewell everyone, see you on another uni !

here is the hit :

On 13-06-2018 --:--:--, the following fleets met in battle:

Attacker Mephistopheles [ACS]

Light Fighter 100.000
      Battleship 6.567
      Battlecruiser 3.694
      Cruiser 19.000

Attacker Yurgajurga [b00m]

Light Fighter 15.628
      Heavy Fighter 2.963
      Battleship 2.430
      Battlecruiser 4.169
      Cruiser 9.188

Attacker Royal Exo [b00m]

Espionage Probe 1

Defender bhj [TNT]

Small Cargo 26.062
      Large Cargo 3.068
      Light Fighter 143.604
      Heavy Fighter 121
      Cruiser 10.730
      Battleship 1.148
      Colony Ship 3
      Recycler 12.492
      Espionage Probe 204
      Bomber 4
      Deathstar 3
      Battlecruiser 1.372

Defender qubeley [Hua]

Cruiser 15.508
      Battleship 2.795

Defender julia [julia]

Cruiser 10.830
      Battleship 2.427
      Battlecruiser 1.515

After the battle ...

Attacker Mephistopheles [ACS]

Light Fighter 7 ( -99.993 )
      Battleship 1.859 ( -4.708 )
      Battlecruiser 2.122 ( -1.572 )
      Cruiser 369 ( -18.631 )

Attacker Yurgajurga [b00m]

Light Fighter 1 ( -15.627 )
      Heavy Fighter 2 ( -2.961 )
      Battleship 646 ( -1.784 )
      Battlecruiser 2.338 ( -1.831 )
      Cruiser 200 ( -8.988 )

Attacker Royal Exo [b00m]

Espionage Probe 0 ( -1 )

Defender bhj [TNT]

Small Cargo 2.483 ( -23.579 )
      Large Cargo 682 ( -2.386 )
      Light Fighter 13.411 ( -130.193 )
      Heavy Fighter 27 ( -94 )
      Cruiser 5.780 ( -4.950 )
      Battleship 1.077 ( -71 )
      Colony Ship 1 ( -2 )
      Recycler 4.121 ( -8.371 )
      Espionage Probe 12 ( -192 )
      Bomber 4 ( -0 )
      Deathstar 3 ( -0 )
      Battlecruiser 1.352 ( -20 )

Defender qubeley [Hua]

Cruiser 8.472 ( -7.036 )
      Battleship 2.601 ( -194 )

Defender julia [julia]

Cruiser 5.574 ( -5.256 )
      Battleship 2.194 ( -233 )
      Battlecruiser 1.481 ( -34 )

The battle ends in a draw.

The attacker lost a total of 1.971.817.000 units.
      The defender lost a total of 1.330.098.000 units.
      At these space coordinates now float 1.551.517.100 metal and 648.986.100 crystal.

The chance for a moon to be created from the debris was 20%.
      The defender(s) captured the debris.

Summary of profit/losses:

Summary attackers(s)

Metal: -1.311.236.000
      Crystal: -554.298.000
      Deuterium: -106.283.000
      The attacker(s) lost a total of 1.971.817.000 units.

Summary defender(s)

Metal: 646.300.100
      Crystal: 276.161.100
      Deuterium: -52.056.000
      The defender(s) made a profit of 870.405.200 units.