Top 06 - [TOT: 3.301.915.000] Mephistopheles [ACS] & Yurgajurga [b00m] & Royal Exo [b00m] vs. bhj [TNT] & qubeley [Hua] & julia [julia] (A: 1.971.817.000, D: 1.330.098.000)

• Top 10 ACS

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Me joining btc wouldnt have changed scratch , if the players in it wont FS and will get crashded then it doesnt matter if theres 50 or just 20 members. As I said I was on BTC's side but alastair got crashed way faster then any plans could have come throught, the rest were a couple of good fleeters online at different times , and a lot of average ones. Bottomline is sh!t happened and its in the past, the 800m we gave bhj wont change anything as it was too late weeks ago.

I understand some of u still wont quit, but its the smarter decision ,eventually if u are a normal human that actually sleeps, they will MD u everywhere and crash u, they have the resources. Im not gonna waste more time and wait to see the same ending written just In a different way.
      Again I suspected the ninja, but I did not know that bhj would be their account so I was 80% sure that the ninja would happened, couldnt care anymore to be honest, up to you weither u believe me or not, dont think I would take a risk of 2B for 100M profit if I cared do u?

Also good luck to who want to stay on zibal.
    • Mephistopheless wrote:

Me joining btc wouldnt have changed scratch , if the players in it wont FS and will get crashded then it doesnt matter if theres 50 or just 20 members. As I said I was on BTC's side but alastair got crashed way faster then any plans could have come throught, the rest were a couple of good fleeters online at different times , and a lot of average ones. Bottomline is sh!t happened and its in the past, the 800m we gave bhj wont change anything as it was too late weeks ago.

I understand some of u still wont quit, but its the smarter decision ,eventually if u are a normal human that actually sleeps, they will MD u everywhere and crash u, they have the resources. Im not gonna waste more time and wait to see the same ending written just In a different way.
      Again I suspected the ninja, but I did not know that bhj would be their account so I was 80% sure that the ninja would happened, couldnt care anymore to be honest, up to you weither u believe me or not, dont think I would take a risk of 2B for 100M profit if I cared do u?

Also good luck to who want to stay on zibal.
      Sorry,Mephi,you are very skilled as it seems to be,I respect of you;You wrote mass of words but never admit there r sevral players(you called cheaterz) are more skilled than you.
      1.we all played this game for more than 10 years,You have tried many times to time ppl's return fleet and sucessed to beat julia's recyclers once.We all know its was impossible to destroy your fleet so easy like Alaster or Madbeast;You love to show your skill and we will kill you by your "skill".We have planed Acs defend more than 5 times and wait for your visiting;We waste a lot of deutrium,but you didn't come.
      2.This time you choose a wrong time to attack me,It was about 10:30am in China,all ppl on my buddy list were very active;I saw the attack the first time 37mins attack fortunatly I was launching my fleet to another coordinate at that time and I noticed my 1500sc smashed on the turtle without lf and cr.I sent recyclers to the DF.I was wondering why you attack me while I was active; I told to julia and Q you were wasting time on me.Later,I found you timed one of my back fleet,but the attack left only 33mins;I was very afraid that there didn't have enough time for julia and Q to ACS defend me.I knocked the screen of My Huawei Mate10 twice and shared the screenshot to them and said "help!" .I was very luck they reacted swifty or I would lost my 50K lf.
      3.Some players like "I am Legend",you lost ur fleet,and u thought it was all because of me but never think about wether u took a good care of his fleet.Whyme is a very good fleeter,forturnately he left our alliance before he lost his fleet,Or you would say it again that I sold him out.I joined TNT to practise my English not for watching you,don't be so sentimental you're not worth it at all.
      4.Who said Qubelety played his own acc and my acc?It was really the biggest joke in the world A man could control two acc in one uni and one Top1 another Top4?
      5.I am very busy in real life so I don't have enough time to watch other fleeters.But I farm inactive players and some cheaterz' muti acc everyday,I have my way to find them quickly;Yes its not skill in your eyes,but I could gain arround 100M from them per day.

It is no use to say any more as you decided to give up this uni,and I wish you happy in rl! Best regards by bhj

I
      tt.
      --------------------------------------------

buhjder skywalker :love: :love: Zibel
    • faster a noob talker falls ... you're angry for the move i made you last time where i made you look like a real noob .. with this battle it shows that you have neither strategy nor strategy nor do you know anything only you destroy fleets that are anchored...

goodbye weeping package
      "I like the smell of deuterium in the morning"
    • The Butcher wrote:

faster a noob talker falls ... you're angry for the move i made you last time where i made you look like a real noob .. with this battle it shows that you have neither strategy nor strategy nor do you know anything only you destroy fleets that are anchored...

goodbye weeping package
      Lol
      In discord we were all watching mephisto fly at your moons and planets when all of them had constant activity for more than 2 hrs without break. Mephisto even told us you are using script.
      And he farmed more than enough profit outta your hole. And i was the one who collected DF after 2 hrs.
      I dont understand if you were online as you said later and had activity on all moons then why not move resources or collect DF.
      Oh wait... why am i even asking... We already know it... dont we... :headbanging:
      Well only a pure script user would support other script users or cheaters...
      Shame Shame....
      :Vomit: :Vomit:
      1)- :love: Make Love
      :nono No Fight
    • @Snorlax yeah man they are beasts at mining on 7x eco , just like zetlof account , such a beast miner bro ! they dont need MP Destroyed to be #2-1 they mine like bosses ^^

@Bhj i never said that you are his other acc, i said " hell he might even be his other acc " because you managed to get that ACS defend in no time and it was NOT preplanned, they sent their heavies with hyper 15 and thats the only way they got there in time. But either way , you have a group of 75-76 people, i mean cmon, 5-6 them are visible as they are at the top and the fleet and what about the other 70 what ? goats ? cheerleaders ? or spies and push accounts ? i'll leave that to the people on zibal to decide.

@everyone if i keep saying it even more, you'll think im just weeping over my losses and throwing BS to cover the mistake i made.
      If there is something i'm good at, that would be observing, and i saw the activity on julia's moon, then saw qubeley's moon at 1:293 go red after it had been timered >60 mins right before i launched . i didn't even launch a full fleet, that was about 65-70% as we counted on a 3rd fleeter to join and he let us down. I did not care to save my self and recall , thought i'd plant a #1 ACS hit before i go v-mode , as that was an inevidably gonna happend. I feel sorry for Yurga even tho i'm pretty sure he was just as fed up as i am with this uni and probobly doesn't care .
      All we can hope for is a clean uni in the future, but hell theres always gonna be bots and scripters, let's just hope it stays there , and not like this on zibal.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Mephistopheless ().

• Mephistopheless wrote:

@Snorlax yeah man they are beasts at mining on 7x eco , just like zetlof account , such a beast miner bro ! they dont need MP Destroyed to be #2-1 they mine like bosses ^^

@Bhj i never said that you are his other acc, i said " hell he might even be his other acc " because you managed to get that ACS defend in no time and it was NOT preplanned, they sent their heavies with hyper 15 and thats the only way they got there in time. But either way , you have a group of 75-76 people, i mean cmon, 5-6 them are visible as they are at the top and the fleet and what about the other 70 what ? goats ? cheerleaders ? or spies and push accounts ? i'll leave that to the people on zibal to decide.

@everyone if i keep saying it even more, you'll think im just weeping over my losses and throwing BS to cover the mistake i made.
      If there is something i'm good at, that would be observing, and i saw the activity on julia's moon, then saw qubeley's moon at 1:293 go red after it had been timered >60 mins right before i launched . i didn't even launch a full fleet, that was about 65-70% as we counted on a 3rd fleeter to join and he let us down. I did not care to save my self and recall , thought i'd plant a #1 ACS hit before i go v-mode , as that was an inevidably gonna happend. I feel sorry for Yurga even tho i'm pretty sure he was just as fed up as i am with this uni and probobly doesn't care .
      All we can hope for is a clean uni in the future, but hell theres always gonna be bots and scripters, let's just hope it stays there , and not like this on zibal.
      Yes,I believe that you counted on a 3rd fleeter to join,but you forrget something important or all your fleet would go into DF.
      Qubelty made another big cr with all his bc you can see it on forum,and I will tell you we still have another 2 fleeters lordias missed 7min because of cooldown time of jumpgate and papa came online 11m late. There was no "if" to both of us.
      What a stupid thing to time my rreturn fleet,we have been waiting for it for a long time!Til now you don't think its wrong to show that "skill" again and again in this uni thats your only weakness,you just complain too many ppl sustain us and few ppl sustain u.But,you had the opportunity to recall your fleet and you had the opportunity to guide some good fleeters and miners to against us. What you did was clap your butt and left the juicy profit to me.Post the cr and call it "goodbyehit" and then complain complain and complain.
      --------------------------------------------

buhjder skywalker :love: :love: Zibel
    • schoolmaster wrote:

Mephistopheless wrote:

@Snorlax yeah man they are beasts at mining on 7x eco , just like zetlof account , such a beast miner bro ! they dont need MP Destroyed to be #2-1 they mine like bosses ^^

Yes,I believe that you counted on a 3rd fleeter to join,but you forrget something important or all your fleet would go into DF.Qubelty made another big cr with all his bc you can see it on forum,and I will tell you we still have another 2 fleeters lordias missed 7min because of cooldown time of jumpgate and papa came online 11m late. There was no "if" to both of us.
      What a stupid thing to time my rreturn fleet,we have been waiting for it for a long time!Til now you don't think its wrong to show that "skill" again and again in this uni thats your only weakness,you just complain too many ppl sustain us and few ppl sustain u.But,you had the opportunity to recall your fleet and you had the opportunity to guide some good fleeters and miners to against us. What you did was clap your butt and left the juicy profit to me.Post the cr and call it "goodbyehit" and then complain complain and complain.
      I know i had the opportunity to recall , i'm not complaining about the ninja, you're getting it wrong.

I WANTED to quit since 2 weeks, thats why i didn't care , weither i v-mode the account with a full fleet or with a half fleet, weither u make 250M profit each or you don't it will not change scrap, i will still be quitting, and you guys will still be at the same positions you were before the hit .

I litterally said congratz to qubeley, a.k.a to all 75 of you , i can't do scratch in the uni by myself , and you keep saying that im trying to show off my skill , i've never claimed to be one of the best fleeters or claimed that i am so skilled , as a matter of fact i lack ALOT of experience, i've learned 70% of the things i know during zibal as thats the first uni i REALLY played. Also if i wanted to continue, you will have never caught my fleet as all you know how to do is wait for fleet to idle, spy and fly . Then again the real reason i've wanted to quit is just because i've chosen my side on the uni, and there's no one willing to PROPERLY go up against your group of 75 players that are active 24/7 somehow . So why waste months more of my time ? lol , i'll just call the journey early, save my time, enjoy life for a bit and take a rest.
      You on the other hand can keep on grinding and grinding and grinding, then you'll find your selves in a dead uni of only 100 players where 75 of them are your own team :)) then you'll realise how you've only ruined the fun for yourself by grinding this much.
    • MercedesBenz wrote:

Mephistopheless wrote:

The man who's smarter & more skilled , makes good decisions with his attacks, never makes mistakes, pulls off hard hits, yet knows how to farm properly and and and ... there is alot of things that could contribute besides DM and countless hours of play =).

And as for bad apple , 100k a day is natural with economy boosters and slight inactive farming.
      yes,
      Lordias 's economy points is 500K more than bad apple's . the point of Military points destroyed is 3.2 KK more than bad apple's.
      then bad apple 's points is more than Lordias .
      I know them ,Turkeys.
      Can't believe i forgot to answer to that . Maybe you should let " lordias " play his game instead of building what ur fleet lacks, which is BC, the guy had 10k BC 20k recs and the rest of his fleet is trash , you've ruined his economy to be able to build those BCs which would later AID you in ACS to crash other big fleets, then you wouldn't even do a proper split with the resources thats obvious, eventually all those MP Destroyed for him wont aid him by anything as he's playing an unbalanced game just to keep feeding, pushing and aiding you as you like .
    • my 2 cents worth

You know within the first month of a uni who is cheating

So let them spend money on DM etc, if the rest of us stop spending to compete GF income goes down the toilet
      eventually they will notice the bottom line

The post was edited 1 time, last by Singularity: Next uni please Even the useless board can't even update ().

• Although I am in the opposite and losing corner of the ring, if a miner can have a corner at all, I got to say this was nice move by the defenders. Superb quick reaction to secure one hell of a home delivery.

Congratz on a new no1 :blackeye:

Yurga man, good luck in a new universe :)

And to keep my comment on topic cause what I wrote so far is way out of the real topic of this thread I am going to say once more what I already told you inside alliance. Nothing in this universe is over, not now, nor it was a month ago nor it will be in a month from now. Form a team like they have, be active, play smart and most of all be patient and you will accomplish your goals whatever they are. Of course that cannot be done in a week, or in a month. If such a team cannot be formed..well, then your choice to quit is legit cause other option is to stay and watch benz, now qubeley, and his friends owning this universe.
    • Yeah I am sorry I cant play 20 hours a day nor am I willing to spend 1000-2000$ on a uni that will eventually die anyways . They chose to do it and they do own zibal and you can not and will not stop them as they only scale harder on 7x eco so the more late game the worse . #Realistic ,not pessimistic.
    • Throwing in my thoughts

Every uni has cheaters, push, pull and cheap traders that use merch for the benefit of others.
      It’s not a secret and seemily is getting worse. I don’t know who’s cheating or want any part of it because let’s be honest here.... this is a game with space ships... say it again and then think people do actually cheat at this game! Laughable and pathetic but each to their own I suppose

Now I’m not the greatest player but iv been around a bit and the problem here in zibal is this.... big accounts were targeted due to their “history”. The players targeting them went about it all wrong.

100 miles per hour, no thought into fleet composition, no thoughts into time zones and communication and worst of all nobody was willing to sacrifice their own glory for the “greater good”. By that I mean rank and status was more important than being part of something bigger to take out some big players. Ogame consists of sacrifice for others sometimes and not dominating in the first month of the server but establishing and building towards something bigger at a later time.

Players cheat, players bend the rules in EVERY server. This one won’t be different but accept it and play smarter, play harder and work together. Iv seen it in other unis where huge “untouchable” accounts are taken down when 5-6people stick to a plan and work over months to make it happen. This uni is not any different. Either work together or end up recycled. Simples really