Top 06 - [TOT: 3.301.915.000] Mephistopheles [ACS] & Yurgajurga [b00m] & Royal Exo [b00m] vs. bhj [TNT] & qubeley [Hua] & julia [julia] (A: 1.971.817.000, D: 1.330.098.000)

• Top 10 ACS

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Mephistopheless wrote:

To be honest i even think Bhj is one of his accounts, how would he react so fast and gather ACS defend in like 5 minutes lol, ppl dont instantly reply and they dont instantly have a JG waiting for you to come to the aid . It was a 37 min launch and theres no way he could have ever guessed that i will return his 50k LF which i don't even have under my lanx coverage, so he couldn't have prepared for it, he saw it and somehow got the ACS Defend in no time , lmao.

@@ Tony montana . I never stood alone, i was with Alastair all along, i woke him up myself the 1st time he got crashed, 2nd time i spammed his discord all along, but he was at the hospital , thought you'd have knew . Again you've thought wrong about me .

No ,you are one of my accounts,and @JonSnow find the truth, I paid 25 cent for your account yesterday because it's only cost this :thumbsup:
    • MercedesBenz wrote:

Mephistopheless wrote:

The man who's smarter & more skilled , makes good decisions with his attacks, never makes mistakes, pulls off hard hits, yet knows how to farm properly and and and ... there is alot of things that could contribute besides DM and countless hours of play =).

And as for bad apple , 100k a day is natural with economy boosters and slight inactive farming.
      yes,
      Lordias 's economy points is 500K more than bad apple's . the point of Military points destroyed is 3.2 KK more than bad apple's.
      then bad apple 's points is more than Lordias .
      I know them ,Turkeys.
      You think i am a Turk ? Turks ppl are good folk ( except in ogame often) hahaha , but for your info; i am not Turk
    • They have a structured cheat plan, consisting off multiple players that either player the pushed account or play the pushing/'fair trading' accounts. They even have some Europeans helping them out at times they are offline. So there is always one person that keeps an eye out on the account. They are all in the same chat group, they admit in doing this and we can't do shit with it, since the chat is outside ogame and so not valid for GF to use.

I'm mostly curious what GF needs for proof before they take any action. If an account is:
      - Online for 20h+ every day
      - Trading with multiple accounts at 2:1:1 (I would love to see GF explaining that those rates are normal for any player)
      - Gaining so much points more than anyone else CONSISTENTLY. And we arent talking about the less skilled players. No, even long time, higher skilled players dont have a chance on keeping up with these guys.

Im not even mad at the guys abusing the system. Its actually the system itself that needs a big wake up call and finally start doing something to make this game fair for everyone. If the most experienced players that this game still have are calling BS on the way some servers are going, maybe, just maybe something is definetly wrong. Its not like players are calling this for a month. This is a long and sadly still ongoing problem for a looooong time.

Therefore:

RIP Unity
      RIP Spica
      RIP Zibal
      And probably forgetting some others
    • MercedesBenz wrote:

Mephistopheless wrote:

To be honest i even think Bhj is one of his accounts, how would he react so fast and gather ACS defend in like 5 minutes lol, ppl dont instantly reply and they dont instantly have a JG waiting for you to come to the aid . It was a 37 min launch and theres no way he could have ever guessed that i will return his 50k LF which i don't even have under my lanx coverage, so he couldn't have prepared for it, he saw it and somehow got the ACS Defend in no time , lmao.

@@ Tony montana . I never stood alone, i was with Alastair all along, i woke him up myself the 1st time he got crashed, 2nd time i spammed his discord all along, but he was at the hospital , thought you'd have knew . Again you've thought wrong about me .
      No ,you are one of my accounts,and @JonSnow find the truth, I paid 25 cent for your account yesterday because it's only cost this :thumbsup:
      wow :)) should i even actually reply to that ... I'm glad you guys can just hear this guy lmao.
    • The part i don't understand is this. Sideshot and killernoob were banned in spica because they were almost online 20 hours per day for like 5/6 days in a row.

These guys have never been offline, must be getting tired now eh? no, more than likely not, cause there's not only one user :D anyone can see this.

You are not "cheating" as such, merely bending the rules, in a grey area. You probably have friends playing the accounts and they sell you deut 2.1.1 and you merch and make max profit. An idiot can see this.

No other way can an account such as yours, literally do the astro levels and hyper 10-15 in the same short amount of time. I think the trade rate needs to change to 3.2.1, but then they'd just build fleet and you'd crash them wouldn't you :P
    • DHcFireHawk wrote:

Im not even mad at the guys abusing the system. Its actually the system itself that needs a big wake up call and finally start doing something to make this game fair for everyone. If the most experienced players that this game still have are calling BS on the way some servers are going, maybe, just maybe something is definetly wrong. Its not like players are calling this for a month. This is a long and sadly still ongoing problem for a looooong time.
      No idea what you mean by all these words and logics when everyone knows that GF only needs money.
      GF ducked up battleknight, ikariam and ogame totally just because of few $$$ users... So If you want game 'fair for everyone' just leave cuz asking fairness from GF is literally stupid. :thumbdown:

If you are talking about fair game between $$$ users then GF only supports who pay them more... GF even gives fleet back to players if they get crashed if they pay enough money to GF. :complaingrumble:

In personal view...
      I love zibal... DM users other than Benz are sooooo Depressed here that its very much fun to watch them cry. Now i hope they can understand what other normal users feel when you use DM only to supress them. :rofl:
      You see even top, best, amazing, no 1 non DM player will hit the dust when two or 3 DM users decide to relocate, pop the guy's moons and farm him.
      ahahahaha
      1)- :love: Make Love
      :nono No Fight
    • Sad to see this, even if a great hit, we all know the causes behind this and much more...

We all know about their shady stuff.. Everytime me and my foes try to attack Julia he just come online instantly, and it happened many times already.. My cous PATO always telling me from beginning "everytime i spy poi (julia allys mate) , she spies me minute after " lol

Its just sad.. People know what happened in Spica (Tony Montana know what i'm talking about) and that is the end we all can wait.
      The other day, Julia had hyper 12 and suddenly it was 15 .. Jesus Christ :thumbsup:
      In the "Mercedez VS Whyme" post, I told and I'll tell again... Mercedez was on during 1h til the crash at ~ 2 PM, then online through afternoon and finally online at night ...

Even with Mercedez's english.. In one day, his english is somehow decent while on other days its just completely different .. But yeah, lets say its a witch hunt :rolleyes:

And by the way Mercedez, i've lived with turkish people.. And honestly, I only have great things to say about them. ;)

Lets see what comes next
    • So much "stress" "depressed" players here, i wonder why we even still play, i wonder myself also. only thing i play is because some friends still play and as soon as they quit i am gone also, and that depresses me also :(There be always players who abuse the game, or cheat or whatever, for me and most i think what is frustrating is: that it looks like GF is not doing anything about it, and i understand that a GO is not allowed to do much anyway, except forwarding to his or her SGO, so they get frustrated also.

I would very much like to retire, but ogame is also just too adictive and too many friends want you to keep playing so you keep playing, i play more then 11 years ogame, and it become part of daily routine, i think many have same feeling about ogame or else most of us would have quit Zibal and the game already.

The new lobby system does not seem to effect the "cheats" so much, as it was business as usual today also even with new lobby.
      Though i hear from a lot of friends they got trouble logging in, or even finding their account, so whats the point of the lobby ( on a side note ) ????

Aah well, lets wait for next drama :)
    • Bad Apple wrote:

The new lobby system does not seem to effect the "cheats" so much, as it was business as usual today also even with new lobby.
      Though i hear from a lot of friends they got trouble logging in, or even finding their account, so whats the point of the lobby ( on a side note ) ????
      The reason that it wont really affect them, is the use of VPN's to mask the sharing and the fact that we are talking about a big group of pushers. Most of the push account are played by 1 player. They all work together to push the main account at 2:1:1 trade rate. The lobby doens't solve any of those problems.

Besides, if we just get what we want, for example better trade rates (instead of that stupid 2:1:1) rule, we wouldnt be talking about this problem anymore, since pushing would be a lot harder to do.
    • DHcFireHawk wrote:

Bad Apple wrote:

The reason that it wont really affect them, is the use of VPN's to mask the sharing and the fact that we are talking about a big group of pushers. Most of the push account are played by 1 player. They all work together to push the main account at 2:1:1 trade rate. The lobby doens't solve any of those problems.
      Besides, if we just get what we want, for example better trade rates (instead of that stupid 2:1:1) rule, we wouldnt be talking about this problem anymore, since pushing would be a lot harder to do.
      True then 1 big problem would be solved, then there be the pushing by fleets, at least that cost more time and prob. better chances to catch now and then, but then again organized attacks are allowed as the ones getting banned for it often be unbanned again by someone higher up the ranks, so maybe it is forbidden, but in end it is allowed in a way:(

But would be nice to have 1 big concern less :)

Just make a fixed traderate, so easy, but then again, less DM used to merch ofc, so less money, and GF has to earn money, so in their view it is bad bussiness, if it was my company i would also go for the most money earned as that is business. So it will never happen.
    • Well clearly you feel strongly about their tactics and the way they have dominated this uni, so whats the best thing to do? Give them 870m profit on your way out... :D :D unlucky dude.

It does suck though, best we can do now is play our own game and let them get on with having those top spots.
    • MuTe wrote:

Well clearly you feel strongly about their tactics and the way they have dominated this uni, so whats the best thing to do? Give them 870m profit on your way out... :D :D unlucky dude.

It does suck though, best we can do now is play our own game and let them get on with having those top spots.
      You can do that, but just know that hanhan will eventually take over one of those accounts and start bashing all your planets for your sats just because he can.
    • As usual, cheaters, abusers and no lifers win in every uni. Some people want so hard to be in tops.... they forget its just a game... but they have to compensate for something i guess :D :D and GF literally encourages such behavior (DM and again DM) :crazy: :crazy:

Play legit... ow wait, most of top losers wont make into top 100 with legit play 8)
    • Mephistopheless wrote:

he was from the early start..

he sold out I AM LEGEND when they were in the same alliance . he was quite much online but they managed to get him while he was idling for a hour.. luck i dont think..

and i warned you guys about them..and you did nothing..you were even asked to join you refused... we had the chance... but after they got 9 accounts in top 10..it was 2 late
    • Kenny wrote:

Mephistopheless wrote:

he was from the early start..
      he sold out I AM LEGEND when they were in the same alliance . he was quite much online but they managed to get him while he was idling for a hour.. luck i dont think..

and i warned you guys about them..and you did nothing..you were even asked to join you refused... we had the chance... but after they got 9 accounts in top 10..it was 2 late
      i was out for 45 minutes, first time that happened. and they immediately got me!

losing my astro resource and fleet. and i guess im the only one from top200 without ven use 1 euro for dm or boosters.

still i really believe if we get up a 10 people group and get active cause im on but i am not motivating to play. we could do something.

but maybe its late now... they cheat with every possible way
    • damn nice hits lately mephisto, ur thaling them away all.. Also good fleet numbers for zibal alrdy. Vfr defender!

”You see, when you take life, you live deep in fear that your life will be taken away as well. When you harm others, you’re only just harming yourself”
    • I got to say it saddens me ye did not listen to your gut and recall but that's just how it is.

Sorry to see the two of ye go, I just recently got the bit of extra time to start using fleet and was looking forward to possibly flying with you two soon.
      I'm in this uni for the long haul though so I am not giving up hope just yet although I'd be lying if I said this has not damaged my motivation some what.

GLRL I guess.

Defenders I have nothing to say, maybe I could shed a few tears for the fallen

Found my old sig, credit go's to Delta ( not sure if he is even around still xD )