Top 01 - [TOT: 4.962.855.500] julia [julia] & papaya781014 & lordias [Assassin] & buhjder skywalker [TNT] & qubeley [Hua] vs. yigit [BAYRAK] & Floki [BAYRAK] & GHOST [BAYRAK] & ENVER PASA [BAYRAK] (A: 1.088.277.000, D: 3.874.578.500)

• Top 10 ACS

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Seriously stop saying Turks this or Turks that... It have nothing to do with your nationality, you know it and we know it...
      And your nationality arent any better then someones else, in fact I could give you many examples about Turks doing doing shitty things, but it is game and we are not going into history or politics, so please stop.
    • Bad Apple wrote:

yigit wrote:

wrote a message to all the great fleeters of üni. acs for defense. bad apple and yeye and delija and so on. etc. You are a very thick head.

we are turkish players
      BTW, as info, YEYE is pro Mercedes so never ask him/her/them for help :)
      Second: who cares that you are Turkish, Dutch, German or whatever nationality ????
      We are all players here, one group, we all love Ogame even with all this mess , whatever country you, me or whatever we are is even offensive to write this. Turks are not better people then US or Chineze etc etc... So stop please with that : we are Turks bla bla bla.

WE ARE PLAYERS. (and some: payers, cheaters,pushers, multy, )

PS: i am just sexy :)

yeye[3:251:11]
      • yeye20.06.2018 10:16:31DO YOU WANT HELP
      • yeye20.06.2018 10:16:43100M DEU

this would be a battle. We wrote you three hours ago. You did what you did. nothing. Now you're just talking too much.

The post was edited 1 time, last by yigit ().

• Let me see if I got it.. yeye asked 100M deut for help? This remind me universe Spica :D

yeye is just another puppet man... :thumbup:
      When you doubt if some random is friend with merc & company , just take a look to their planets location... No hard to guess..
      I can give you a list of guys you shouldnt ask for help ;)
      __
      About people talking about feeders etç ... We all know they were fed a lot, thats not even a discussion.. Some people just seem too blind or to stupid to believe.- I dont know which one is worse. Nobody here is trying to take the throne of number one, most of us really dont give a flying f...ck. People are so dumb nowadays that it pains me to see. When you see they are upgrading astro 18 19 in 2 days, hyper 14 to 15 instantly , you gotta see thats something is wrong.

And yes, contrary to said above, rates 2 1 1 are a problem.. Long time ago when everyone was trading at 3 2 1 there was no problem , at least fix it at 2.5 1.5 1 and you cut profits for merc abusers and multis... We all know GF needs money and are a company, but they were already a f....ing business company when OGame was considered one of the best browser game with travian and etç

Loving this mexican novel 8)
    • As far as this thread goes, well the game team is looking into it. I’ve seen 4 pages of people just talking about pushing and while that’s fine I don’t want this thread spinning out of control with nationality comments and insults where I just have to close it.
      “War does not determine who is right — only who is left.”

GMOD but main sections are Polaris - Yildun, General and the SpamBoard
      My S/MOD is Rav3n so go annoy him if I have angered you!

The post was edited 1 time, last by clittle ().

• After being back in Ogame for a month or so, I have to say that DM has ruined the game. When I played previously, I left because they introduced DM. Before that I was a top fleeter who had never been crashed and posted up a 20% almost daily.
      The mechanics of the game are still the same. It is so simple. I don't understand how a lot of the people crashed while I have been here could get so lax with fleets the size that they had. It's not hard to play smart. If you are tired, fleetsave and go to sleep. If you are going to be away for a while, fleetsave. If you have work... you get the picture.

Seeing the hits in this uni really gives me zero motivation to keep building my account up, I only play for a bit of fun, but seeing things like this really takes that away. I won't V-Mode my account though, why should I give in. I'll keep going.

Defenders, I just want to ask what you were thinking. It was a stupid decision you made. You should have just helped with a rebuild instead of doing what you did. Instead you chose to give the attackers an incredible amount of extra resources. You should have just tried to get the DF and be done with it.
      This is awesome. :D :crazy: :doofylook:

Uni 14: Retired
      Uni 28: Retired
      Uni 30: Retired
      Uni Zibal: New beginning.
    • lmfao!!!!

hell of a counter trying to get banned on purpose badapple

you know excactly wht i am refering too.

call me what you want but everything i have ever done ingame has always been justifiable from my point of view and you even agreed as far as kalli which you now call me very filthy names over lol.

do you want me to post about you and your stuff or just take your ban and slink off?

i think you choose to slink off and try and maintain a false aroua of a honest fair player bahahahahahahahahahahahaha
    • do whatevver you like, if they not even ban mercedes, julia and rest then they not ban anyone. :censored:

And use the ticket system please, thats only way to do that, sadly it does not work, as no one bothers anyway:(

NOW BAN ME PLEASE,

Warned for Insult - Clittle

The post was edited 1 time, last by clittle ().

• and bad apple is a recent former GO

let that sink in....

this is the type of person that can be a GO

edit,
      badapple likes my post like he/she thinks its a knock on GO's lol
      in no way is it a knock on honest hard working players that try and make the game better by donating thier time.
      my post is squarely at players like badapple that scream and cry when other players cheat or bend rules and its only ok if they or thier teamates are the ones doing it.

i wa also pointing out that players like badapple play the system and become GOs and mods to benifit themselfs and are easly spoted as bad apples when they freak out.

at any rate sorry for the derail

Bad Apple wrote:

do whatevver you like, if they not even ban mercedes, julia and rest then they not ban anyone. :censored:

And use the ticket system please, thats only way to do that, sadly it does not work, as no one bothers anyway:(

NOW BAN ME PLEASE,

Bad Apple wrote:

do whatevver you like, if they not even ban mercedes, julia and rest then they not ban anyone. :censored:

NOW BAN ME PLEASE,

Bad Apple wrote:

schoolmaster wrote:

You can take a try badapple,lets look whether game operators work or not.
      Not sure what you mean,
      @ nastynate, attacking friends and former allaincemates, yep,
      :censored:

Bad Apple wrote:

schoolmaster wrote:

You can take a try badapple,lets look whether game operators work or not.
      :censored:

Bad Apple wrote:

NOW BAN ME PLEASE,

Cleanup - Clittle

The post was edited 2 times, last by clittle ().

• Wel Nate, you are the only one who can get me this angry, thats why, we all have a person we really not like, i do not even know why i do not like you, and you for some reason do not like me:)

And why can a go, or ex go not go nuts sometimes :) we all human, i at least tried to do something on all the shit that is happening, so please apply to be a GO and try yourself to make a difference please.

It is crazy we go all beserk sometimes here on the board over a silly game, i do not care what you or others think about me, the ones who know me , they know who and what i am, and know i have always their back and help when they want or need it and thats what keeps most of us here still, dispite ppl like you :)

As it is not possible to get rid of own account, i try this way to let it get banned so i do not get the urge to take a look now and then :)