V Mode for forever... I wonder how many have already have 1bn+ fleet and are v moded

• Misc

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• DHcFireHawk wrote:

Working together? Are you serious? Game Operators are saying that WE have to deal with the cheaters instead of them just cleaning up their fucking mess. How many times do we have to ask you to look into the rules that havent changed in about 10 years. How many uni's have to be killed by the same unfair tactic? You just dont care. You only care for the cash they give you.

Saying that we have to work together to get them is such BS. You have no idea how big the problem is. If you are against a group of 70+ players that all work to push something like 5 accounts over the moon in such a way that you simply cant touch them at any point, how are you supposed to compete with that? You cant. Im not even exaggerating it. It really is a group of at least 70 people, all in some sort of whats app group, that all play on Zibal, that work together to push guys like Qubley. Online 24/7, instant reactions from their allies when you try to attack them.

So if you are saying that we have to work together in dealing with these cheaters, how about the GO's working with us as well. Make sure that this playstyle isnt allowed anymore. Make sure that this cheating wont go free. One by one your servers fall into the hands of some dirty ass players and Gameforge refuses to do anything.

This happened on Unity, nothing happened. This happened on Spica, we got censored. This happens on Zibal, we get told to fix it ourselves.

And diddy, if you want it, I can show you the screenshots of their group. You cant beat them with a group of 10-15 players. You more or less need like 100 players.
    As a previous top player from Unity, I can side with this guy, Cheaters running rampant and NOTHING was done about it, gave my account away and was done and yes Quebeley was there too, along with a bunch of others :)

Universe: Universe 11 (Retired) / Unity (Retired) / Aquarius - Active
    Alliance: GeNesis Reborn [GeN_R] / DOOM
  • DHcFireHawk wrote:

Working together? Are you serious? Game Operators are saying that WE have to deal with the cheaters instead of them just cleaning up their fucking mess. How many times do we have to ask you to look into the rules that havent changed in about 10 years. How many uni's have to be killed by the same unfair tactic? You just dont care. You only care for the cash they give you.

Saying that we have to work together to get them is such BS. You have no idea how big the problem is. If you are against a group of 70+ players that all work to push something like 5 accounts over the moon in such a way that you simply cant touch them at any point, how are you supposed to compete with that? You cant. Im not even exaggerating it. It really is a group of at least 70 people, all in some sort of whats app group, that all play on Zibal, that work together to push guys like Qubley. Online 24/7, instant reactions from their allies when you try to attack them.

So if you are saying that we have to work together in dealing with these cheaters, how about the GO's working with us as well. Make sure that this playstyle isnt allowed anymore. Make sure that this cheating wont go free. One by one your servers fall into the hands of some dirty ass players and Gameforge refuses to do anything.

This happened on Unity, nothing happened. This happened on Spica, we got censored. This happens on Zibal, we get told to fix it ourselves.

And diddy, if you want it, I can show you the screenshots of their group. You cant beat them with a group of 10-15 players. You more or less need like 100 players.
    Everything is so damn true.. ^^ can't w8 to leave ogame for good ..

Warning-Andvari300

The post was edited 1 time, last by Andvari300 ().

• I totally wish that they join us in new uni... Gona kick some booty real hard... From the start i never knew that such absurdity was going on in zibal and till the time i got notified by virus it was too late. Many top fleeters were already down and fed benz too hard.
    Please follow us to new uni @benz Squad. Gota take revenge too... ;)
    1)- :love: Make Love
    :nono No Fight
  • Razor wrote:

I totally wish that they join us in new uni... Gona kick some booty real hard... From the start i never knew that such absurdity was going on in zibal and till the time i got notified by virus it was too late. Many top fleeters were already down and fed benz too hard.
    Please follow us to new uni @benz Squad. Gota take revenge too... ;)

Blankie wrote:

We wish you lots of fun and fair play in this server.
    I dont think they will join. GF is wishing us fair play on this server. Not their style.
  • I'm staying in zibal i like the specs. I've played with cheats before they eventually fall and if you think some new uni will be the solution you're kidding yourself. I've started so many new unis its all the same. I'm only in vm because im at a pot festival and i forget to fs when im slightly stoned yet alone totaly blazed haha see you all Monday
    Uni 1
    Zibal
    ~RIP Taurus~
  • I wonder what you are still doing out of v mode @Bunnybasher ... You cant mine in future as they will force you to trade with them @ 1 : 1 : 2
    You cant kill their fleet too as they are online 24x7
    You cant Fleet too as they will have 70 accounts loaded with rips.
    Still what you still doing in there? :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:
    1)- :love: Make Love
    :nono No Fight
  • Razor wrote:

I wonder what you are still doing out of v mode @Bunnybasher ... You cant mine in future as they will force you to trade with them @ 1 : 1 : 2
    You cant kill their fleet too as they are online 24x7
    You cant Fleet too as they will have 70 accounts loaded with rips.
    Still what you still doing in there? :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:
    I believe I can fleet too. Let them come for my moons, Good fs habits and x7 eco will ensure that to be just an inconvenience. If they want my fleet they can do some work on it for a change.
    Also regarding the online 24/7 thing, we both know that is not the case although it may not be far off

Found my old sig, credit go's to Delta ( not sure if he is even around still xD )
  • For anyone leaving feel free to message me ingame with your account details :)

This server and Quaoar have perfect eco and fleet for my style so I’m sticking around

And if anyone joins Quaoar message me ingame and I will pull you to ensure you get a good foundation for your account there. That’s how nice I am :)
  • They are not infallible. Just look at Spica. Julia has been losing fleet lately.
    Don't be defeatists guys, stay, build, keep your fleets safe.

Join us, join us everyone. We will rise up, rise up together. Friends, Romans, Countrymen, lend me your ears, Mike Tyson took one of mine.

One for all and all for... wait, sorry that's the other guys' motto.
    This is awesome. :D :crazy: :doofylook:

Uni 14: Retired
    Uni 28: Retired
    Uni 30: Retired
    Uni Zibal: Fleeting
    Uni Bellatrix: Mining

• diddy wrote:

For anyone leaving feel free to message me ingame with your account details :)

This server and Quaoar have perfect eco and fleet for my style so I’m sticking around

And if anyone joins Quaoar message me ingame and I will pull you to ensure you get a good foundation for your account there. That’s how nice I am :)
    then you will get banned due to this :)

2.9 The user account may not be transferred or made available to other parties without the consent of Gameforge.
  • Warning wrote:

diddy wrote:

For anyone leaving feel free to message me ingame with your account details :)

then you will get banned due to this :)
    2.9 The user account may not be transferred or made available to other parties without the consent of Gameforge.
    It was tongue in cheek..... I know the trading of accounts needs ratified by the overlords :)
  • Was nice to work with you guys ,maybe we dont do nothing but we create some friendship between uss, i was enemy with lot of player here, but we become friend, and im happy avout it, maybe on some other uni we gonna be rivals again, but that is game spirit, that keep uss in this game. Good luck in rl and in others uni, and we see around
  • Yoo

I'm one of those that just lurk around the board but never post anything but I had to respond to this so I made this account to maybe change this shitshow that is called a game to maybe something better. I played this game on and off from the times when Ikariam was somewhat new 2010 or 2011 don't remember that much I was so young back then.

Anyways please read throw the whole post and conciser my two cents about this mater. You are really welcome to hold a well manned debate with me on this topic.

At that, English is my third language so it's bound to some faults here.

Razor wrote:

We are individual players. We can support each other but we have selfish motives too. How many miners will be ready to sell us deut or push us even if we contacted all players of the universe zibal???
    Trust me, we have already tried to contact every alliance and still we can gather even half of the players compared to Benz squad's 60+ accounts.

Do you think its possible that we gather 40+ miners from a dead universe who will dedicate to push top fleeters?
    If you think it is possible then contact me in game and we can absolutely do it. Gather me miners who will sell us deut @ 1 : 1 : 2

You want the cake and eat it too, you need to break it down to the problem to the fundamental points to truly understand it. The game won't be fun if every Miner has to sell at 1:1:2 this this will kill of the game even faster. If they lose this uni they will just infest another one.
    GO don't ban cheaters so the uni gets more or less purchased instead of the truly skilled once battle it out.
    What truly honest people hate the most is a rigged system and they will eventually stop participating in that system, just look at why this thread was started. BUT think about it this is a problem stop avoid it; if you have watched the lecture when Jordan B. Peterson*1 explains the story "There's is no such thing as a dragon"*2 you will understand this point. To truly solve this problem we need to let go of the caveman that just wants everything in that uni and become a civilization that has a morale that isn't dismissed.
    You can see the GO like the catholic church and the cheaters buys indulgence*3 from the church with DM, the church won't change but everyone of us can.

Problem: Alleged*4 cheaters has taken over Zibal and some feel like cheaters kills of the game in the long run.
    Solution 1: Get 40-80 (maybe 60-100 if the other "problem" gets bigger) Miners that support a select one/few Fleeter in the uni to let the cheaters know that honesty truly wins in the end.

Tony Montana wrote:

All remaining allies need to pick one fleeter and sell him deut 2.1.1 It's the only way to keep your alliance and friends safe.

Road to the solution beginnings at gathering the Miners and the "supportable" fleeters.
    We can go about it like this; gathering the relevant alliances to a "big" talk and convincing them to support some random Fleeter in the uni?
    But what about the Fleeter in their alliance or the return of investment that the Miners want?
    The Fleeter(s) that take down problem will be the one that will eat everyone else. Most people will rather blame the cheaters that they "lost" and then complain on the boards about the GOs not banning them than the players that they them self pushed to the top.
    Yeah this idea will not even get off the fkn ground! People are to greedy

Why, you ask?
    Let's start slow. Miners are the backbone to the uni because of their sheer numbers. Most people don't have the time or the motivation to become a fleeter that wakes up in the middle of night and to be honest the skill floor to be a relevant Fleeter is WAY HIGHER than a Miner but the Fleeter has a lot more power when they are still flying, and as we can see Miners enables the fleeter - just like on zibal - to focus on attacking by trading with them.

Do you want to fight a lost battle, I sure don't want that. I understand that you guys have put up one hell of a fight and don't want all those sleepless nights, all that time and money go to waste just because of a dishonest person. Sorry but I need to put this out there, wasn't this still the players on Zibals fault, I really wonder.
    Didn't anyone see this coming? I mean at some point the players on Zibal had to have seen that this dude will get out of hand and the shady stuff had to been going on for some time now even before he got out of hand. Why didn't anyone stop them before they got out of hand? But this might be the kind of player this game draws in the extremely competitive, egocentric or maybe just simply the arrogant? I don't know honestly if the players watch the whole uni and not just the board, beacuse just 1-5% of the payers reads most of the board posts.

But one I can compare the current state of the uni is that it has more capitalism than USA, money will get you a lot but if misused it will bring the wrath of many but they won't be a threat unless they band together against them or become the same tyrant they want to overthrow.

[1] Jordan B. Peterson is a professor that is known for explaining metaphorically stated stories.
    [2] That's the name of the story that was explained and used as an example.
    [3] "Indulgence" is a remission from the church that the sin is forgiven and it was implemented 16th century witch racked in money to the church. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indulgence .
    [4] Innocent until proven guilty.

My points might be really bad but anyways debate me and prove me wrong I wold love to be wrong on all of these points, to be honest. This is to dark for me, I want the game to be on a brighter path.