V Mode for forever... I wonder how many have already have 1bn+ fleet and are v moded

• Misc

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Daydreamer wrote:

harley13girl wrote:

Tony Montana wrote:

Daydreamer wrote:

Tony Montana wrote:

Warning wrote:

RammsteinPT wrote:

Warning wrote:

RammsteinPT wrote:

Warning wrote:

If I was playing any other universes or planning to join any new uni I would have v moded zibal long time ago , its a lost battle , such players ruin the game

BlueEyedWolf wrote:

I understand the frustration.

Nothing is impossible. It just takes time. The increased speeds in the unis has increased the impatience in the player base.

There are others that share your frustration, maybe it's time to start trying to appeal to them and maybe ask them to join the uni?

Just a thought.
    i can't understand how this is said by someone with the GO tag and yet they still are/feel powerless to throw a ban or two ?ive seen it in other threads, warning's mainly but i can not understand how everyone is just porwerless. actually trying to get an explanation here guys :*
    omg. if you cant understand how the game going you can never understand how it is :) for real u r asking such question.I am playing the universe just be a bit realistic
    i understand what is going on mate. what i meant was that if it was obvious to us peasents, to you that have other tools, enough red flags would have been raised to be acted upon.

DHcFireHawk wrote:

RammsteinPT wrote:

Warning wrote:

If I was playing any other universes or planning to join any new uni I would have v moded zibal long time ago , its a lost battle , such players ruin the game

BlueEyedWolf wrote:

Nothing is impossible. It just takes time. The increased speeds in the unis has increased the impatience in the player base.

There are others that share your frustration, maybe it's time to start trying to appeal to them and maybe ask them to join the uni?

Just a thought.
    i can't understand how this is said by someone with the GO tag and yet they still are/feel powerless to throw a ban or two ?ive seen it in other threads, warning's mainly but i can not understand how everyone is just porwerless. actually trying to get an explanation here guys :*
    Yes, Warning is a GO, but he is not the GO off Zibal. Next to that, the problem is that these guys are doing shady stuff, but mostly within the rules. Their 65+ push accounts arent per se multi accounts, they are for a large portion (at least) played by individuals. They arent per se pushing, they are just trading at 2:1:1 with those accounts. So thats all within the rules thus far.Than you have the crashes and there it gets harder. If there is no (ingame) communication about planning an attack, GO's are kinda powerless to do anything about it. We can all see what is happening, but getting the proof is the hard part.So the problem is partly on GF and partly on not being able to get enough evidence to make a ban solid. GF should have changed the trading rate a long time ago, so thats on them. But the shady attacks, even though we all know how suspicious it is to have multiple crashes on accounts that come out of v mode, get crashed within hours and go back in v mode, as long as there is no solid proof, GO's are powerless.
    i know how they are cheating, kenny is my ally mate and he made a shortlist of some of those accs back when first moons were poping up and you could see it on lanx.maybe not a go with zibal but its hard to believe his word wont carry any weight arround zibal's go's, read: its not just another ticket. i do see how hard of concrete evidence however might be hard to gather and its not someone just not wanting to act.thanks for the clarification guys
    I am a regular player in zibal , I can't do anything more than you :) , whether they are cheaters or not I opened a ticket same as you :)
    Can we keep this quote train going?
    Sure, why not?
    Can imagine someone will get pissy. Probably Blondu. He doesn't like me.
    But Tony, you are so lovable!
    Maybe we should advise Tony to start coloring his posts, recent research showed MODs are less likely to dislike nicely colored posts.
    I will comment in bright puke green, wonder if that troll still here?
  • Tony Montana wrote:

Daydreamer wrote:

harley13girl wrote:

Tony Montana wrote:

Daydreamer wrote:

Tony Montana wrote:

Warning wrote:

RammsteinPT wrote:

Warning wrote:

RammsteinPT wrote:

Warning wrote:

BlueEyedWolf wrote:

Just a thought.
    omg. if you cant understand how the game going you can never understand how it is :) for real u r asking such question.I am playing the universe just be a bit realistic
    i understand what is going on mate. what i meant was that if it was obvious to us peasents, to you that have other tools, enough red flags would have been raised to be acted upon.

DHcFireHawk wrote:

RammsteinPT wrote:

Warning wrote:

BlueEyedWolf wrote:

Just a thought.
    Yes, Warning is a GO, but he is not the GO off Zibal. Next to that, the problem is that these guys are doing shady stuff, but mostly within the rules. Their 65+ push accounts arent per se multi accounts, they are for a large portion (at least) played by individuals. They arent per se pushing, they are just trading at 2:1:1 with those accounts. So thats all within the rules thus far.Than you have the crashes and there it gets harder. If there is no (ingame) communication about planning an attack, GO's are kinda powerless to do anything about it. We can all see what is happening, but getting the proof is the hard part.So the problem is partly on GF and partly on not being able to get enough evidence to make a ban solid. GF should have changed the trading rate a long time ago, so thats on them. But the shady attacks, even though we all know how suspicious it is to have multiple crashes on accounts that come out of v mode, get crashed within hours and go back in v mode, as long as there is no solid proof, GO's are powerless.
    i know how they are cheating, kenny is my ally mate and he made a shortlist of some of those accs back when first moons were poping up and you could see it on lanx.maybe not a go with zibal but its hard to believe his word wont carry any weight arround zibal's go's, read: its not just another ticket. i do see how hard of concrete evidence however might be hard to gather and its not someone just not wanting to act.thanks for the clarification guys
    I am a regular player in zibal , I can't do anything more than you :) , whether they are cheaters or not I opened a ticket same as you :)
    Sure, why not?
    Maybe we should advise Tony to start coloring his posts, recent research showed MODs are less likely to dislike nicely colored posts.
    I think blondu prefers darker shade of green but we can hope he recognizes your effort to beautify this board with some new colors.
    Just a boy playing some dotes.
  • Daydreamer wrote:

Tony Montana wrote:

Daydreamer wrote:

harley13girl wrote:

Tony Montana wrote:

Daydreamer wrote:

Tony Montana wrote:

Warning wrote:

RammsteinPT wrote:

Warning wrote:

RammsteinPT wrote:

Warning wrote:

BlueEyedWolf wrote:

Just a thought.

DHcFireHawk wrote:

RammsteinPT wrote:

Warning wrote:

BlueEyedWolf wrote:

Just a thought.
    Sure, why not?
    I think blondu prefers darker shade of green but we can hope he recognizes your effort to beautify this board with some new colors.
    Why all this, it break the internet......
  • Bad Apple wrote:

Daydreamer wrote:

Tony Montana wrote:

Daydreamer wrote:

harley13girl wrote:

Tony Montana wrote:

Daydreamer wrote:

Tony Montana wrote:

Warning wrote:

RammsteinPT wrote:

Warning wrote:

RammsteinPT wrote:

Warning wrote:

BlueEyedWolf wrote:

Just a thought.

DHcFireHawk wrote:

RammsteinPT wrote:

Warning wrote:

BlueEyedWolf wrote:

Just a thought.
    Sure, why not?
    Why all this, it break the internet......
    Are we that bored waiting for new uni? :complaingrumble:
    1)- :love: Make Love
    :nono No Fight
  • Why just VM?

They're providing you with plenty of targets. If they're just trading 2-1-1 and not *ehem* sending all resources regularly down to a VM account that's going to jump sky high eventually, then it means that they're providing you with plenty of targets.
    Even farming people gives more profit than just buying deut from them instead, let alone catching cargo fleets.

People make mistakes. It is pretty damn hard to find even 10 competent miners who will never lose a cargo fleet in a high speed uni and that are willing to go mine deut in 'yet another new universe'. Most people that are available will make mistakes every once in a while. A crowd like 70 people that don't get hit by the enemies(since they're trading with them), should be a very nice environment to be in.

Ogame is a game where you won't be crashed, unless you make a mistake. It takes an absolutely obnoxious amount of effort and coordination to make someone unable to fly at all, and even if someone is willing to do everything necessary, it will not be profitable for them; and keeping up that level of effort long term is pretty much impossible.

Literally, all you need is a few people who will replace your moons(if you like to sleep, that is) - and in modern all-high DF% universes it is much cheaper to make new moons than to crash them. Yes, they will crash your moons from support acc's, no, it still hurts their bottom line.
    Deploy recall before sleep FS, or wake up a few times to recall that FS, etc. Have locked solar systems, get a big enough fleet that will make it very unprofitable to catch minor-relatively-sized attack fleets on return of many possible %-s; know their time zones and availability, etc.

The abuse you're facing is nothing new, only the scale is somewhat unprecedented. That scale has its own weaknesses.

The crappy trade rate and no upper limit on deut purchased per time, as well as unwillingness to just blanket ban VPN or phone users that hide their IP with traffic optimization - this certainly doesn't help, but it is not the end of the world.

You may not 'win' the universe(but you'd be surprised at what is possible over time - if you look long enough, there will be opportunities...and even internal conflicts among the enemy, etc. most simple example is one person's support account constantly feeding you(there pretty much always is a weak link), and the others will grow angry with them, etc).
    They're acc sharing? Most acc sharing setups, over the years, fall apart due to someone leaving, someone screwing up and losing fleet(uncrashable at the moment? okay, losing cargo fleets or whatever), or there's actual drama with accounts being stolen/planets deleted/etc.

You'll still probably grow faster than anywhere else, just by the nature of there being 70 extra active miner targets to feed on.

Don't even need a team, a single competent and active player is enough to be a major pain for a team with that sort of setup in an otherwise dead universe - you just need to try.

If you want to actually kill everyone and win the uni, well, going for it solo will be unhealthy, but you certainly don't need as big of a crowd, either.

And if you think that being solo/disorganized, playing carelessly, and only spending a few hours a day on fleeting or even watching, you deserve to be able to compete on even level with a big organized team - well, news flash, you do not.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Crvt ().

• Crvt wrote:

Why just VM?

They're providing you with plenty of targets. If they're just trading 2-1-1 and not *ehem* sending all resources regularly down to a VM account that's going to jump sky high eventually, then it means that they're providing you with plenty of targets.
    Even farming people gives more profit than just buying deut from them instead, let alone catching cargo fleets.
    Just this view of the problem is a mistake. Yes, we could attack their push traders. However, we have noticed a lot of strange behaviour surrounding this. If you send an attack, sometimes you will get counterspied immediately by the bigger accounts in the group or there is an almost instand ACS defend. Since their are pushed sky high, their fleets are also much faster than ours, so it's not that easy. Not saying they are using bots or anything, but I guess there is always someone of their group that monitors the other accounts with lanx and planet activity. Ofcourse, I dont know for sure, but I know its really hard to hit them, even if you think they are offline (we tried in Spica, it kinda failed).