V Mode for forever... I wonder how many have already have 1bn+ fleet and are v moded

• Misc

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Yeah, going blue in zibal as well .... had enough ......
    not interested in 150,000 new unis, nor DM bribes to join, nor super-speed unis, etc, just the regular game where GO's enforced the regular rules
    what happened to this game over the years? It used to be fun.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Oliasys ().

• Keep v-moding and i'll keep climbing the rank!
    You're all whining about cheaters and abusive use of DM.. 4get about beeing top1 and enjoy playing.. Or if you really want to get there, spend the money he spends! The option is there for everyone.. I know its not fair for all, social economic status and all.. But if there's the option to get some advantege using money, some people will take that chance.. It's not like when there was only officers and mercator, now money can buy almost everything in here! Get used to it... Stop whining and as some1 said, good fs habits are crutial!

And yes.. I usually sell deut at 2-1-1, as at 2.5-1.5-1.. It deppends of what I need! And I'm not pushing no1.. I'm getting pulled!!! Started this uni 1 month after you all, and got to 100 without any effort.. Just farming inactives!!

Here's the question.. Everyone who plays well is cheater? Or there's a bunch of noobs out there?

I really dont belive they can fool all GOs, SGOs and even GAs all the time

The post was edited 1 time, last by MeNdEz ().

• MeNdEz wrote:

Keep v-moding and i'll keep climbing the rank!
    You're all whining about cheaters and abusive use of DM.. 4get about beeing top1 and enjoy playing.. Or if you really want to get there, spend the money he spends! The option is there for everyone.. I know its not fair for all, social economic status and all.. But if there's the option to get some advantege using money, some people will take that chance.. It's not like when there was only officers and mercator, now money can buy almost everything in here! Get used to it... Stop whining and as some1 said, good fs habits are crutial!

And yes.. I usually sell deut at 2-1-1, as at 2.5-1.5-1.. It deppends of what I need! And I'm not pushing no1.. I'm getting pulled!!! Started this uni 1 month after you all, and got to 100 without any effort.. Just farming inactives!!

Here's the question.. Everyone who plays well is cheater? Or there's a bunch of noobs out there?

You said it very well, you joined the univ 1 month later .. So what?
    You're climbing thats right, but as you said, rank doesnt matter much after all. Miners always win in the long term.

If you payed more attention than what you actually did, you would know ppl are mostly not talking about money but other stuff.. If you believe that GO's and superiors have that power, you clearly are not playing attention... :rolleyes:

I'm saying this and I didnt even V-mode, just saying...
  • MeNdEz wrote:

Keep v-moding and i'll keep climbing the rank!

Have you been reading the same thread as us?
    Look at the thread again read it and try to understand it, hell I'll make it easier to understand this mess!
    Looking for 5 zibal accounts !

Is it the first time you got 1kk+ points or are you a masochist that seeks a master? Are you so god damn blind that you can't see what's fking you?
  • I am staying. Dont have even the slightest will to start a new universe. This one is probably the last one I am playing anyway. Although I still like it, Ogame is getting worse every year. Invested to much time into this acc by now to just leave it in blue like that.

Good luck to all of you leaving. Hope your actions will make some necessary changes most of us want and that we will have better and more fair game in the future.
  • Warning wrote:

If I was playing any other universes or planning to join any new uni I would have v moded zibal long time ago , its a lost battle , such players ruin the game

BlueEyedWolf wrote:

I understand the frustration.

Nothing is impossible. It just takes time. The increased speeds in the unis has increased the impatience in the player base.

There are others that share your frustration, maybe it's time to start trying to appeal to them and maybe ask them to join the uni?

Just a thought.

i can't understand how this is said by someone with the GO tag and yet they still are/feel powerless to throw a ban or two ?

ive seen it in other threads, warning's mainly but i can not understand how everyone is just porwerless. actually trying to get an explanation here guys :*
  • RammsteinPT wrote:

Warning wrote:

If I was playing any other universes or planning to join any new uni I would have v moded zibal long time ago , its a lost battle , such players ruin the game

BlueEyedWolf wrote:

Nothing is impossible. It just takes time. The increased speeds in the unis has increased the impatience in the player base.

There are others that share your frustration, maybe it's time to start trying to appeal to them and maybe ask them to join the uni?

Just a thought.
    i can't understand how this is said by someone with the GO tag and yet they still are/feel powerless to throw a ban or two ?

ive seen it in other threads, warning's mainly but i can not understand how everyone is just porwerless. actually trying to get an explanation here guys :*
    omg. if you cant understand how the game going you can never understand how it is :)
    for real u r asking such question.
    I am playing the universe just be a bit realistic
  • RammsteinPT wrote:

Warning wrote:

BlueEyedWolf wrote:

Just a thought.

Yes, Warning is a GO, but he is not the GO off Zibal. Next to that, the problem is that these guys are doing shady stuff, but mostly within the rules. Their 65+ push accounts arent per se multi accounts, they are for a large portion (at least) played by individuals. They arent per se pushing, they are just trading at 2:1:1 with those accounts. So thats all within the rules thus far.

Than you have the crashes and there it gets harder. If there is no (ingame) communication about planning an attack, GO's are kinda powerless to do anything about it. We can all see what is happening, but getting the proof is the hard part.

So the problem is partly on GF and partly on not being able to get enough evidence to make a ban solid. GF should have changed the trading rate a long time ago, so thats on them. But the shady attacks, even though we all know how suspicious it is to have multiple crashes on accounts that come out of v mode, get crashed within hours and go back in v mode, as long as there is no solid proof, GO's are powerless.
  • Warning wrote:

RammsteinPT wrote:

Warning wrote:

BlueEyedWolf wrote:

Just a thought.
    omg. if you cant understand how the game going you can never understand how it is :) for real u r asking such question.
    I am playing the universe just be a bit realistic

i understand what is going on mate. what i meant was that if it was obvious to us peasents, to you that have other tools, enough red flags would have been raised to be acted upon.

DHcFireHawk wrote:

RammsteinPT wrote:

Warning wrote:

BlueEyedWolf wrote:

Just a thought.
    Yes, Warning is a GO, but he is not the GO off Zibal. Next to that, the problem is that these guys are doing shady stuff, but mostly within the rules. Their 65+ push accounts arent per se multi accounts, they are for a large portion (at least) played by individuals. They arent per se pushing, they are just trading at 2:1:1 with those accounts. So thats all within the rules thus far.
    Than you have the crashes and there it gets harder. If there is no (ingame) communication about planning an attack, GO's are kinda powerless to do anything about it. We can all see what is happening, but getting the proof is the hard part.

So the problem is partly on GF and partly on not being able to get enough evidence to make a ban solid. GF should have changed the trading rate a long time ago, so thats on them. But the shady attacks, even though we all know how suspicious it is to have multiple crashes on accounts that come out of v mode, get crashed within hours and go back in v mode, as long as there is no solid proof, GO's are powerless.

i know how they are cheating, kenny is my ally mate and he made a shortlist of some of those accs back when first moons were poping up and you could see it on lanx.

maybe not a go with zibal but its hard to believe his word wont carry any weight arround zibal's go's, read: its not just another ticket. i do see how hard of concrete evidence however might be hard to gather and its not someone just not wanting to act.

thanks for the clarification guys
  • RammsteinPT wrote:

Warning wrote:

RammsteinPT wrote:

Warning wrote:

BlueEyedWolf wrote:

Just a thought.
    i can't understand how this is said by someone with the GO tag and yet they still are/feel powerless to throw a ban or two ?ive seen it in other threads, warning's mainly but i can not understand how everyone is just porwerless. actually trying to get an explanation here guys :*
    omg. if you cant understand how the game going you can never understand how it is :) for real u r asking such question.I am playing the universe just be a bit realistic
    i understand what is going on mate. what i meant was that if it was obvious to us peasents, to you that have other tools, enough red flags would have been raised to be acted upon.

DHcFireHawk wrote:

RammsteinPT wrote:

Warning wrote:

BlueEyedWolf wrote:

Just a thought.
    i can't understand how this is said by someone with the GO tag and yet they still are/feel powerless to throw a ban or two ?ive seen it in other threads, warning's mainly but i can not understand how everyone is just porwerless. actually trying to get an explanation here guys :*
    Yes, Warning is a GO, but he is not the GO off Zibal. Next to that, the problem is that these guys are doing shady stuff, but mostly within the rules. Their 65+ push accounts arent per se multi accounts, they are for a large portion (at least) played by individuals. They arent per se pushing, they are just trading at 2:1:1 with those accounts. So thats all within the rules thus far.Than you have the crashes and there it gets harder. If there is no (ingame) communication about planning an attack, GO's are kinda powerless to do anything about it. We can all see what is happening, but getting the proof is the hard part.

i know how they are cheating, kenny is my ally mate and he made a shortlist of some of those accs back when first moons were poping up and you could see it on lanx.

maybe not a go with zibal but its hard to believe his word wont carry any weight arround zibal's go's, read: its not just another ticket. i do see how hard of concrete evidence however might be hard to gather and its not someone just not wanting to act.

I am a regular player in zibal , I can't do anything more than you :) , whether they are cheaters or not I opened a ticket same as you :)
  • Warning wrote:

RammsteinPT wrote:

Warning wrote:

RammsteinPT wrote:

Warning wrote:

BlueEyedWolf wrote:

Just a thought.
    omg. if you cant understand how the game going you can never understand how it is :) for real u r asking such question.I am playing the universe just be a bit realistic

DHcFireHawk wrote:

RammsteinPT wrote:

Warning wrote:

BlueEyedWolf wrote:

Just a thought.
    Yes, Warning is a GO, but he is not the GO off Zibal. Next to that, the problem is that these guys are doing shady stuff, but mostly within the rules. Their 65+ push accounts arent per se multi accounts, they are for a large portion (at least) played by individuals. They arent per se pushing, they are just trading at 2:1:1 with those accounts. So thats all within the rules thus far.Than you have the crashes and there it gets harder. If there is no (ingame) communication about planning an attack, GO's are kinda powerless to do anything about it. We can all see what is happening, but getting the proof is the hard part.

I am a regular player in zibal , I can't do anything more than you :) , whether they are cheaters or not I opened a ticket same as you :)
    Can we keep this quote train going?
  • Tony Montana wrote:

Warning wrote:

RammsteinPT wrote:

Warning wrote:

RammsteinPT wrote:

Warning wrote:

BlueEyedWolf wrote:

Just a thought.

DHcFireHawk wrote:

RammsteinPT wrote:

Warning wrote:

BlueEyedWolf wrote:

Just a thought.
    Yes, Warning is a GO, but he is not the GO off Zibal. Next to that, the problem is that these guys are doing shady stuff, but mostly within the rules. Their 65+ push accounts arent per se multi accounts, they are for a large portion (at least) played by individuals. They arent per se pushing, they are just trading at 2:1:1 with those accounts. So thats all within the rules thus far.Than you have the crashes and there it gets harder. If there is no (ingame) communication about planning an attack, GO's are kinda powerless to do anything about it. We can all see what is happening, but getting the proof is the hard part.So the problem is partly on GF and partly on not being able to get enough evidence to make a ban solid. GF should have changed the trading rate a long time ago, so thats on them. But the shady attacks, even though we all know how suspicious it is to have multiple crashes on accounts that come out of v mode, get crashed within hours and go back in v mode, as long as there is no solid proof, GO's are powerless.
    i know how they are cheating, kenny is my ally mate and he made a shortlist of some of those accs back when first moons were poping up and you could see it on lanx.maybe not a go with zibal but its hard to believe his word wont carry any weight arround zibal's go's, read: its not just another ticket. i do see how hard of concrete evidence however might be hard to gather and its not someone just not wanting to act.

Sure, why not?
    Just a boy playing some dotes.
  • Daydreamer wrote:

Tony Montana wrote:

Warning wrote:

RammsteinPT wrote:

Warning wrote:

RammsteinPT wrote:

Warning wrote:

BlueEyedWolf wrote:

Just a thought.

DHcFireHawk wrote:

RammsteinPT wrote:

Warning wrote:

BlueEyedWolf wrote:

Just a thought.
    Yes, Warning is a GO, but he is not the GO off Zibal. Next to that, the problem is that these guys are doing shady stuff, but mostly within the rules. Their 65+ push accounts arent per se multi accounts, they are for a large portion (at least) played by individuals. They arent per se pushing, they are just trading at 2:1:1 with those accounts. So thats all within the rules thus far.Than you have the crashes and there it gets harder. If there is no (ingame) communication about planning an attack, GO's are kinda powerless to do anything about it. We can all see what is happening, but getting the proof is the hard part.So the problem is partly on GF and partly on not being able to get enough evidence to make a ban solid. GF should have changed the trading rate a long time ago, so thats on them. But the shady attacks, even though we all know how suspicious it is to have multiple crashes on accounts that come out of v mode, get crashed within hours and go back in v mode, as long as there is no solid proof, GO's are powerless.
    i know how they are cheating, kenny is my ally mate and he made a shortlist of some of those accs back when first moons were poping up and you could see it on lanx.maybe not a go with zibal but its hard to believe his word wont carry any weight arround zibal's go's, read: its not just another ticket. i do see how hard of concrete evidence however might be hard to gather and its not someone just not wanting to act.
    Sure, why not?
    Can imagine someone will get pissy. Probably Blondu. He doesn't like me.
  • Tony Montana wrote:

Daydreamer wrote:

Tony Montana wrote:

Warning wrote:

RammsteinPT wrote:

Warning wrote:

RammsteinPT wrote:

Warning wrote:

BlueEyedWolf wrote:

Just a thought.

DHcFireHawk wrote:

RammsteinPT wrote:

Warning wrote:

BlueEyedWolf wrote:

Just a thought.
    i know how they are cheating, kenny is my ally mate and he made a shortlist of some of those accs back when first moons were poping up and you could see it on lanx.maybe not a go with zibal but its hard to believe his word wont carry any weight arround zibal's go's, read: its not just another ticket. i do see how hard of concrete evidence however might be hard to gather and its not someone just not wanting to act.thanks for the clarification guys
    Sure, why not?
    This is already starting to break my brain o.o

Found my old sig, credit go's to Delta ( not sure if he is even around still xD )
  • Tony Montana wrote:

Daydreamer wrote:

Tony Montana wrote:

Warning wrote:

RammsteinPT wrote:

Warning wrote:

RammsteinPT wrote:

Warning wrote:

BlueEyedWolf wrote:

Just a thought.

DHcFireHawk wrote:

RammsteinPT wrote:

Warning wrote:

BlueEyedWolf wrote:

Just a thought.
    i know how they are cheating, kenny is my ally mate and he made a shortlist of some of those accs back when first moons were poping up and you could see it on lanx.maybe not a go with zibal but its hard to believe his word wont carry any weight arround zibal's go's, read: its not just another ticket. i do see how hard of concrete evidence however might be hard to gather and its not someone just not wanting to act.thanks for the clarification guys
    Sure, why not?
    But Tony, you are so lovable!
  • harley13girl wrote:

Tony Montana wrote:

Daydreamer wrote:

Tony Montana wrote:

Warning wrote:

RammsteinPT wrote:

Warning wrote:

RammsteinPT wrote:

Warning wrote:

BlueEyedWolf wrote:

Just a thought.

DHcFireHawk wrote:

RammsteinPT wrote:

Warning wrote:

BlueEyedWolf wrote:

Just a thought.
    Sure, why not?
    But Tony, you are so lovable!
    Maybe we should advise Tony to start coloring his posts, recent research showed MODs are less likely to dislike nicely colored posts.
    Just a boy playing some dotes.