V Mode for forever... I wonder how many have already have 1bn+ fleet and are v moded

• Misc

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• V Mode for forever... I wonder how many have already have 1bn+ fleet and are v moded

Benz squad keep pushing themselves with their 30+ accounts and keeps buying fleets. I am wondering how many amazing noobs like me have decided to V mode forever? :hi:
    1)- :love: Make Love
    :nono No Fight
  • BlueEyedWolf wrote:

No need to v-mode forever.

Look for others that play honest. Band together and go after the cheaters.

You can stay completely within the rules and still bring them down.
    the point difference between the cheaters & those that play fair is just too great... there is no way to bend together any longer... these cheaters will kill the game off...GF needs to think about that, because without the rest of the player base, the cheaters who spend all the money will leave too..... it's a sad day
  • i dont really understand how we are supposed to contend against this level of cheating and pushing when we are playing fair.
    And worse thing is there is no proper response from Go staff too (maybe GO staff is also frustrated and unable to help)... :this:
    But now thing is if we combine all top 30 fleeters vs Benz squad we still cant win...
    Is there any point in continuing with all this BS? :headbanging:
    Benz himself has almost 2x fleet compared to rank 2nd in military and almost everyone in top 10 fleet is his account (except 1 or 2) and after this massive purchase from turks he can insta make more fleet anytime.... :complaingrumble:
  • I understand the frustration.

Nothing is impossible. It just takes time. The increased speeds in the unis has increased the impatience in the player base.

There are others that share your frustration, maybe it's time to start trying to appeal to them and maybe ask them to join the uni?

Just a thought.

Thank you for the great sig Blackmass.

My SGO is LeonHart

• Singularity wrote:

Already v-moded, Zibal has been purchased, no use continuing with this farce
    I think there is some serious problem in gameplay in .org.
    Most of the uni are owned by cheating or super massive DM abusing and have no space for non DM or light DM users... Heavy DM cheaters get fat in early game and own almost everyone and till the time others catch up with them most of the guys have almost quit the uni till that point of time.
    So it is really meaningless to crash a DM cheater in already dead uni at that point of time...
  • Not sure how many times I need to state this but why are like 10-15 people not working as a team over 2-3 months and fleetbuilding as one strong unit to make a stand or at least go out with a bang?

People too interested in their current rank and status to help others out.
    Find the most active players, work via discord/what’s app/Skype and pull pull pull

It’s legal, it’s for the greater good and will ensure at least it’s fun and challenging. Might take 3-4 months of hard work but I’m sure it’s doable.

If people can’t be bothered to work as a team then you all deserve to be long term vmode or crashed. This won’t be an overnight fix so start working as 1 unit NOW and show a bit of heart...

Just my thoughts....maybe it’s too late for people to change their defeated attitudes?....
  • Lool you can teamup with 100 players but still you can't do anything to top pusher fleeters. It s pointless... Few main reasons even GO's don't see them ( no offense ) since most have lower myb game expirience. Those are:

1. They are using Alarm scripts hardly noticable even for GO's ( but for expirienced players its easy.. )
    2. ** Activity ?? Well ally mates making it or hmm should we call it "Ogame bot" ?
    3. Milllions and tons of DM? Hmm Why?? They dont even wonder later why they spent so many $$ for something that wont return any investment.
    4. They may or May not have RL , family but probabl, good payed single jobs so they play with money each "Christmass DM event"
    5. They bait you via their push acc's so you attack it they time you "somehow" back with wunders..
    .... And 6,7,8,9,xy reasons why you can't take them down..

So only conclusion >> No point in it.. rather play some simmular ogame fun servers myb that has even more player number, rates etc and will be more quite fun to play.. Or avoid fleeters xSpeed uni's and you might have some fun playin.. Trust me i tryed us., .ba, .org, .dk, .pl ,. Fr .. everywhere players with multys that arent banned or high momey investment... Only thing u can do is try play and enjoy it.. nothing else.. or go play MoBA or MMorPG's... Less of those there.

Looking For A Ogame account if possible "top" rated.
    Ex top 1 player across few servers .us , .org , .de

ty for offers.
  • After a long time saw such a nice post from @Old_Fella
    Nice said mate...

diddy wrote:

Not sure how many times I need to state this but why are like 10-15 people not working as a team over 2-3 months and fleetbuilding as one strong unit to make a stand or at least go out with a bang?

People too interested in their current rank and status to help others out.
    Find the most active players, work via discord/what’s app/Skype and pull pull pull

It’s legal, it’s for the greater good and will ensure at least it’s fun and challenging. Might take 3-4 months of hard work but I’m sure it’s doable.

If people can’t be bothered to work as a team then you all deserve to be long term vmode or crashed. This won’t be an overnight fix so start working as 1 unit NOW and show a bit of heart...

Just my thoughts....maybe it’s too late for people to change their defeated attitudes?....

We are individual players. We can support each other but we have selfish motives too. How many miners will be ready to sell us deut or push us even if we contacted all players of the universe zibal???
    Trust me, we have already tried to contact every alliance and still we can gather even half of the players compared to Benz squad's 60+ accounts. :complaingrumble:

Do you think its possible that we gather 40+ miners from a dead universe who will dedicate to push top fleeters?
    If you think it is possible then contact me in game and we can absolutely do it. Gather me miners who will sell us deut @ 1 : 1 : 2

And after this dont say,"Its too late now." :buckteeth:

One question though:
    And if you can do it then why the heck have not you done it till now? Any dog can bark but when it comes to do the work these dogs can be seen running with tails between their legs...
    So i hope you can absolutely do 'it'.
    :thumbsup:
  • I just wonder how go's dont see something so obvious ... It's not like uni has 10k players.. not even active 100-200.. regulary.. or they perfected their "hidden methods" and unleashed true inner potential like ninjas did

Looking For A Ogame account if possible "top" rated.
    Ex top 1 player across few servers .us , .org , .de

ty for offers.
  • Hey,

This univ is doomed.. I just dont go v-mode since its my only uni and I brought my fam and friend to play with me. Actually we saw lot of shady stuff since start.
    Right now we're kinda just doing fleet and see what happens.. I didnt join BTC ( nor I was invited to) but I had it clear that I would help anyone if needed.

I try lot of times to attack them but they always end online, no matter if it is night, morning or afternoon.. This basicaly pretty much sums up everything.
    There was a guy, Mogul Telesco or similar, my cous PATO was always trying to farm him and he couldnt.. Everytime he launched, the guy came online.. Farming inactivos left and right, sending 1800 cargo ships with deuterim to the chinese foes, but in the end the guy couldnt rank up on top 600... God know why...

As said early , I'm just playing now for fun of it.. doing some fleet and thats it.

On the other hand if I leave my wife will thank the chinese guys since I have to stop every movie from time to time to check the browser :rofl:
  • It's really sad how many players have vmoded in this uni in the last 48 hours.... and i expect even more in the next 48.

For those that carry on, I wish you the best of luck against the cheaters...hopefully they will move on when the next uni opens. maybe many will return when they leave........
  • Working together? Are you serious? Game Operators are saying that WE have to deal with the cheaters instead of them just cleaning up their fucking mess. How many times do we have to ask you to look into the rules that havent changed in about 10 years. How many uni's have to be killed by the same unfair tactic? You just dont care. You only care for the cash they give you.

Saying that we have to work together to get them is such BS. You have no idea how big the problem is. If you are against a group of 70+ players that all work to push something like 5 accounts over the moon in such a way that you simply cant touch them at any point, how are you supposed to compete with that? You cant. Im not even exaggerating it. It really is a group of at least 70 people, all in some sort of whats app group, that all play on Zibal, that work together to push guys like Qubley. Online 24/7, instant reactions from their allies when you try to attack them.

So if you are saying that we have to work together in dealing with these cheaters, how about the GO's working with us as well. Make sure that this playstyle isnt allowed anymore. Make sure that this cheating wont go free. One by one your servers fall into the hands of some dirty ass players and Gameforge refuses to do anything.

This happened on Unity, nothing happened. This happened on Spica, we got censored. This happens on Zibal, we get told to fix it ourselves.

And diddy, if you want it, I can show you the screenshots of their group. You cant beat them with a group of 10-15 players. You more or less need like 100 players.
  • Fellas, Staff can perfectly see everything and know who cheaters are and how they do it. They just cant or won't ban them for single reason $$$. No matter how many unis there will be and how many people complain about it, as long as cheater buys alot of DM, they have "immunity" from all but most rude violations (example: ban of most of Uriel's several top 10 players for 5 sec spy probe exploit).

GF opens new unis to literally attract more wallet warrior cheaters and rest of us just have to live with it. No matter which new uni will player join, soon there will be local version of benz squad.

Chill fellas, its just a game.