Top 10 Ex-Yildun - +Revenge Hit - [TOT: 7.217.175.000] iSagat13 [STAFF] vs. detnarg [G C] (A: 987.158.000, D: 6.230.017.000)

• Top 10 Solo

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Top 10 Ex-Yildun - +Revenge Hit - [TOT: 7.217.175.000] iSagat13 [STAFF] vs. detnarg [G C] (A: 987.158.000, D: 6.230.017.000)

Sagat asked me to post this, so I will.
      With any luck, this will be the first and the last time that I, in a decade, post a hit on an alliance member, even if it’s a former one and not my own attack.

Sagat’s own words
      Dedicated to the true STAFF: fyra, thee, neighbor, Cassiopeia, SpaceX. Once again STAFF beating ugly at GC. 1 big hug for my friend Cat

About the hit
      The reason behind it is a full explanation of everything that happened between the STAFF and GC alliances, and honestly I’m not sure I have the stomach to has it all out. But in very broad terms:

STAFF and GC were fighting pretty much from day one, as the boards can testify to. Yet despite the prolonged conflict, Gangster decided to leave STAFF and join the enemy, following a conflict with Sagat over a hit.The conflict was stupid and related to whether or not someone who didn’t actually fly on a hit (Gangster), but did a lot of the groundwork, should have an equal share in the profits. It was as stupid as it was senseless.
      That Gangster left the alliance I think some of us understood, I did at least. That he joined the enemy alliance…. Not so much, to put it mildly. When he joined GC, his moon was popped and deploy was found… This left some of us in a very uncomfortable position.Did we join an attack on an enemy alliance member… or did past friendship mean too much, despite the betrayal? In the end it didn’t matter, as maintenance apparently caused the deploy to be recalled safely.

Detnarg decided to play both sides in this. He passed on information continuously to Gangster, but didn’t realize that we knew he was doing this pretty much from the very start. It was really disheartening to watch information only given to one source, end up being repeated by Gangster, but at least the deception was clear.
      Detnarg agreed to help stab Sagat in the back, which didn’t work because we knew what he was doing. When he formally joined GC, it didn’t come as a surprise to anyone, and as is the case with those who betray us, he was on the top of the wanted hitlist.

Ingame is ingame, and it will always be dirty. But I urge everyone who is still reading, to resist the temptation to take the ingame conflicts out of the game. Don’t let the desire to win a pixel game corrupt your moral compass. It is not worth it.

Detnarg… fast rebuild. Sagat – beautiful revenge hit. Congratulations.

On 30-06-2018 --:--:--, the following fleets met in battle:

Attacker iSagat13 [STAFF]

Light Fighter 731.267
      Cruiser 199.781
      Battleship 20.000
      Destroyer 29.989
      Battlecruiser 20.000

Defender detnarg [G C]

Small Cargo 13.718
      Large Cargo 39.862
      Light Fighter 289.263
      Heavy Fighter 648
      Cruiser 23.954
      Colony Ship 15
      Recycler 83.862
      Espionage Probe 2.602
      Bomber 503
      Destroyer 2.215
      Deathstar 115
      Battlecruiser 10.044

After the battle ...

Attacker iSagat13 [STAFF]

Light Fighter 595.071 ( -136.196 )
      Cruiser 191.950 ( -7.831 )
      Battleship 19.361 ( -639 )
      Destroyer 29.006 ( -983 )
      Battlecruiser 19.364 ( -636 )

Defender detnarg [G C]

Destroyed!

The attacker has won the battle!
      The attacker captured:
      100.261.663 Metal, 100.261.663 Crystal and 84.366.724 Deuterium
      135.207.288 Metal, 79.292.712 Crystal and 0 Deuterium
      151.041.402 Metal, 0 Crystal and 0 Deuterium

The attacker lost a total of 987.158.000 units.
      The defender lost a total of 6.230.017.000 units.
      At these space coordinates now float 3.330.022.400 metal and 1.993.990.400 crystal.
      The attacker captured a total of 650.431.452 units.

The chance for a moon to be created from the debris was 20%.

Debris harvested by the attacker(s):
      1.648.500.000 Metal and 1.648.500.000 Crystal
      694.484.000 Metal and 345.516.000 Crystal
      987.038.400 Metal and 0 Crystal

Total debris harvested by the attacker(s):
      3.330.022.400 Metal and 1.994.016.000 Crystal

Summary of profit/losses:

Summary attackers(s)

Metal: 3.044.509.753
      Crystal: 1.898.382.375
      Deuterium: 44.419.724
      The attacker(s) made a profit of 4.987.311.852 units.

Summary defender(s)

Metal: -3.877.015.353
      Crystal: -2.396.854.375
      Deuterium: -606.578.724
      The defender(s) lost a total of 6.880.448.452 units.