Top 03 - [TOT: 1.994.149.000] Desperado [ROQ] vs. MonkeyDFluffy & Severance [Phan] (A: 1.626.827.000, D: 367.322.000)

• Tarazed pre 3rd merge Top10 ACS

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Top 03 - [TOT: 1.994.149.000] Desperado [ROQ] vs. MonkeyDFluffy & Severance [Phan] (A: 1.626.827.000, D: 367.322.000)

Got a call from Porky saying someone had 118 rips plus fleet heading for them. After a brief chat, and since I was on my mobile, he did the Sims and came to the conclusion the hit would cost too much duet! We would have to fly xgal, and if defender recalled, it would have meant wasting 70kk duet or more!

By this point, I was eating in a restaurant with friends and family, so organising and talking was problematic. After what Porky said, I was ready to call it off too, but then I realised Monkey was on my buddy list! While I didn't know him well, I always help my friends out, and this would be no exception! And if the hit did go through, it'd be a good first hit for the boards! :biggrin:

Without the aid of a sim, and with time being very pressing, I had to guesstimate the number of recs needed and the fleet to send! ^^ So, I sent it all off, paid the bill, then made the drive home and came on 15 mins before the hit.

The rest is below, think someone snagged a couple thousand recs worth, but that couldn't be helped when flying so far! I really need those speedy recs! :P

Dedi to Phan, especially to Porky for inviting me into this, Monkey, and Gangster!

Speedy recovery to you Desperado, my guess is you messed up a fs?

To the rest of the Uni... Hi! :thumbsup:

On 30-06-2018 --:--:--, the following fleets met in battle:

Attacker Desperado [ROQ]

Small Cargo 3.129
      Large Cargo 1.248
      Light Fighter 1.881
      Heavy Fighter 100
      Cruiser 2.024
      Battleship 600
      Recycler 2.512
      Espionage Probe 254
      Bomber 399
      Destroyer 405
      Deathstar 118
      Battlecruiser 2.166

Defender MonkeyDFluffy

Recycler 2
      Espionage Probe 70
      Solar Satellite 800
      Rocket Launcher 40.000
      Light Laser 10.000
      Heavy Laser 500
      Gauss Cannon 500
      Ion Cannon 50
      Plasma Turret 610
      Small Shield Dome 1
      Large Shield Dome 1

Defender Severance [Phan]

Light Fighter 340.962
      Cruiser 100.787
      Battleship 20.627
      Battlecruiser 20.406

After the battle ...

Attacker Desperado [ROQ]

Destroyed!

Defender MonkeyDFluffy

Recycler 2 ( -0 )
      Espionage Probe 65 ( -5 )
      Solar Satellite 748 ( -52 )
      Rocket Launcher 37.581 ( -2.419 )
      Light Laser 9.376 ( -624 )
      Heavy Laser 482 ( -18 )
      Gauss Cannon 474 ( -26 )
      Ion Cannon 45 ( -5 )
      Plasma Turret 580 ( -30 )
      Small Shield Dome 1 ( -0 )
      Large Shield Dome 1 ( -0 )

Defender Severance [Phan]

Light Fighter 319.941 ( -21.021 )
      Cruiser 96.173 ( -4.614 )
      Battleship 19.646 ( -981 )
      Battlecruiser 19.473 ( -933 )

The defender has won the battle!

The attacker lost a total of 1.626.827.000 units.
      The defender lost a total of 367.322.000 units.
      At these space coordinates now float 571.613.350 metal and 411.866.950 crystal.

The chance for a moon to be created from the debris was 22%.

Debris harvested by the defender(s):
      350.000.000 Metal and 350.000.000 Crystal
      136.500.300 Metal and 0 Crystal

Total debris harvested by the defender(s):
      486.500.300 Metal and 350.000.000 Crystal

Summary of profit/losses:

Summary attackers(s)

Metal: -811.819.000
      Crystal: -643.386.000
      Deuterium: -171.622.000
      The attacker(s) lost a total of 1.626.827.000 units.

Summary defender(s)

Metal: 251.110.300
      Crystal: 242.269.000
      Deuterium: -74.201.000
      The defender(s) made a profit of 419.178.300 units.