Top 02-[TOT: 14.730.522.000] kvothe [AlcoMis] & M3LL0 [AlcoMis] & RammsteinPT [AlcoMis] & CorZor [AlcoMis] & Troll [AlcoMis] vs. Abu-Ilah [ToC] (A: 1.545.069.000, D: 13.185.453.000)

• Top 10 ACS

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Top 02-[TOT: 14.730.522.000] kvothe [AlcoMis] & M3LL0 [AlcoMis] & RammsteinPT [AlcoMis] & CorZor [AlcoMis] & Troll [AlcoMis] vs. Abu-Ilah [ToC] (A: 1.545.069.000, D: 13.185.453.000)

Hello Quorar!!
      This one will be a bit long, so bear with me. It all started exactly week ago, when I was dumb enough to leave my fleet sitting for a few hours, and got crashed by combined forces of Corona, N-C, Abu and Kron. Lost probably some 20b on that hit. My allies who are an amazing bunch of lovely mofos, supported me and forbade to return to the RL.
      Fast forward to today early afternoon, Abu had send some 2k IPM on Lobster just for a single fact of Lobster attacking his planet a few times recently. This, combined with the fact that Abu was less than pleasant when he posted my hit last week, made me really focused on destroying him.
      I was quite lucky to spot on lanx that he has sent a deploy mission from his moon to another planet, instead of moon. I thought I was mistaken, then I was considering some elaborate ploy of ninja. But luckily for us Corona vmoded some minutes prior to that, and rest of their fleet is easily doable. I have notified my alliance at once, took 5 minutes to round the troops, Corzor and Troll did the math, and I was lanxing. I was lucky again, because I switched a window to write a quick message, then switched back to ogame and lanxed once – fleet there, then lanxed 2nd time – no fleet.
      So the almighty Abu, who is so bloody arrogant, who was supposed to be the destroyer of Quorar, made a mistake that costed him his fleet. I can be an ass sometimes, and say things I wouldn’t normally say, but this guy is just (insert some not nice words here) all the time.
      Now, I would like to say that :
      -Diddy didn’t messed up attack times ( simply because he was too late to join :D )
      -Rammstein is no longer a bandint ( yes he is, in RL )
      -Troll is still a bandit
      -Gold Dragon – new era indeed
      -Corzor’s probes are immortal
      -M3ll0 is no longer on period
      -N/C – too bad about astro…

And this is how it went:

On 08-07-2018 --:--:--, the following fleets met in battle:

Attacker kvothe [AlcoMis]

Light Fighter 380.000
      Cruiser 180.000
      Battleship 20.000
      Battlecruiser 100.000

Attacker M3LL0 [NMA]

Light Fighter 1.001.361
      Cruiser 70.222
      Battleship 23.299
      Bomber 3.000
      Destroyer 10.000
      Battlecruiser 55.396

Attacker RammsteinPT [AlcoMis]

Small Cargo 163.307
      Light Fighter 994.833
      Destroyer 3.000
      Cruiser 140.000
      Battleship 14.912
      Battlecruiser 50.129

Attacker CorZor [AlcoMis]

Espionage Probe 1

Attacker Troll [AlcoMis]

Small Cargo 100.010
      Light Fighter 1.000.015
      Cruiser 100.016
      Battlecruiser 60.003

Defender Abu-Ilah [ToC]

Small Cargo 6.241
      Large Cargo 61.052
      Light Fighter 506.493
      Heavy Fighter 1.867
      Cruiser 71.587
      Battleship 32.266
      Colony Ship 7
      Recycler 92.926
      Espionage Probe 972
      Bomber 73
      Destroyer 592
      Deathstar 15
      Battlecruiser 52.550

After the battle ...

Attacker kvothe [AlcoMis]

Light Fighter 344.268 ( -35.732 )
      Cruiser 179.585 ( -415 )
      Battleship 19.979 ( -21 )
      Battlecruiser 99.897 ( -103 )

Attacker M3LL0 [NMA]

Light Fighter 899.701 ( -101.660 )
      Cruiser 69.709 ( -513 )
      Battleship 23.274 ( -25 )
      Bomber 2.998 ( -2 )
      Destroyer 9.989 ( -11 )
      Battlecruiser 55.313 ( -83 )

Attacker RammsteinPT [AlcoMis]

Small Cargo 147.033 ( -16.274 )
      Light Fighter 895.537 ( -99.296 )
      Destroyer 2.998 ( -2 )
      Cruiser 139.017 ( -983 )
      Battleship 14.897 ( -15 )
      Battlecruiser 50.079 ( -50 )

Attacker CorZor [AlcoMis]

Espionage Probe 1 ( -0 )

Attacker Troll [AlcoMis]

Small Cargo 90.370 ( -9.640 )
      Light Fighter 902.677 ( -97.338 )
      Cruiser 99.381 ( -635 )
      Battlecruiser 59.933 ( -70 )

Defender Abu-Ilah [ToC]

Destroyed!

The attacker has won the battle!
      The attacker captured:
      400.346.658 Metal, 635.547.686 Crystal and 52.233.559 Deuterium

The attacker lost a total of 1.545.069.000 units.
      The defender lost a total of 13.185.453.000 units.
      At these space coordinates now float 4.265.408.000 metal and 2.523.739.000 crystal.
      The attacker captured a total of 1.088.127.903 units.

The chance for a moon to be created from the debris was 20%.

Debris harvested by the attacker(s):
      1.115.550.000 Metal and 1.115.550.000 Crystal
      1.002.850.000 Metal and 1.002.850.000 Crystal
      552.357.500 Metal and 0 Crystal
      1.594.650.500 Metal and 405.349.500 Crystal

Total debris harvested by the attacker(s):
      4.265.408.000 Metal and 2.523.749.500 Crystal

Summary of profit/losses:

Summary attackers(s)

Metal: 3.548.123.658
      Crystal: 2.741.766.186
      Deuterium: 42.326.559
      The attacker(s) made a profit of 6.332.216.403 units.

Summary defender(s)

Metal: -7.813.531.658
      Crystal: -5.265.494.686
      Deuterium: -1.194.554.559
      The defender(s) lost a total of 14.273.580.903 units.

Powered by OGotcha CR Converter 4.1.7
    • Well, well, well. Karma is tough.

I sent the birds on migration a tad too early so couldn't join, but hey-ho. There are more ToC out there.

Nice work team. All in all it was a great effort putting this together in such short notice.

Now let's see how fast Abu recovers.

Enjoy the spoils and bragging right mofos! :thumbup:
    • kvothe wrote:

(... )and Troll did the math (....)
      had i known this my ships wouldnt have left my moon :fatgreengrin:

very nice job guys, specially kvothe since he took his hit like a man and didnt let that be his demise :thumbsup:

hope you stick arround abu. like i said before you're not one of the ones i have a problem with in terms of shadyness.. FR! :thumbup:

ps: nice to not be drunk in a hit for once 8o
    • interesting chain of events. The thing about this game is that it goes both ways. When someone starts to make a lot of noise, boastes, public mocking, useless IPM'ing, plenty of probings. They also get a lot of unwanted attention.

Abu had this coming. Earlier this week he was 15min out from being destroyed by me, next would be someone else going for it. Now it was Lobster that brought us his attention earlier today and this night I got a call from Kvothe saying shit is about to hit the fan.

All in all, hit couldnt have gone much better then this! Kvothe you have done an amazing rebuild in the past 7 days, and to top it all off with this is the perfect way of closing the books on this week!

Fr Abu, enjoy the profits attackers

@Gold Dragon your New era goes in so many different directions lately I don't even know what the New era is anymore..
    • Well, well, well...
      Give us a week, we plot something out.
      It was a pleasure to see you re-grow that beast of a fleet you have Kvothe. In a week, it's almost back to where it was.
      As I said before, no one quits in the almighty Alcomis. :flexmuscles:
      Abu, Should have thought it through before starting throwing rage IPM's. Never ends well. But hey, at least Croatia went through. Might have costed you your fleet but have that as a consolation prize.

Gz to us and Fr. to the defender
    • Oh interesting chain of events. So about 20-30 minutes after the hit. Abus account is back to normal.
      Just like the hit never happened. He is back to having 12b fleet. This is a proof, among many :

It is absolutely ridiculous and unacceptable. I refuse to believe that Abu as he claims escaped one second before the hit. I cannot believe this is happening, and I will do my best to fight whoever made the decision to restore his fleet.
      I will take legal actions if this issue is not resolved promptly by someone with authority to overrule stupidity. And I will definitely stop playing and paying for this stupid shit.

This also explain why the many many tickets we sent about N/C and Corona being constantly online were never actioned. I guess it helps to have friends in high places.
    • Most likely that's just a fleet duplication bug, caused by using the jump gate at the same time the hit occurred. It is said that this bug is so rare that there isn't a need to fix it, despise this being the third time I see it in less than a year...

So, easy on the conspiracy theories. Just report it and it will eventually (might take a few weeks) be looked up by the devs.

Btw, check his planet, he'll probably also have the wreck field of the hit, to add up to the duplicated fleet.

Anonymous Potato wrote:

I'm sorry, we don't offer support for ogame anymore as the DPA prevents us
    • FarfetchD wrote:

Most likely that's just a fleet duplication bug, caused by using the jump gate at the same time the hit occurred. It is said that this bug is so rare that there isn't a need to fix it, despise this being the third time I see it in less than a year...

So, easy on the conspiracy theories. Just report it and it will eventually (might take a few weeks) be looked up by the devs.

Btw, check his planet, he'll probably also have the wreck field of the hit, to add up to the duplicated fleet.
      i have read about it aswell and will remain chill for now but cant blame people for getting pissed at this situation :evil:
    • Yea yea you catched him in his own mistake and you did the math. Good job on that, cant say anything else.

But the escape in 2 seconds is indeed posible as you see his fleet stayed and points returned so, i think the only right way is to let the admins decide what is going to happen.

Btw. You pushed kvothe like 10 bn in a week so this wont be a problem for Abu too :rofl:
    • FarfetchD wrote:

Most likely that's just a fleet duplication bug, caused by using the jump gate at the same time the hit occurred. It is said that this bug is so rare that there isn't a need to fix it, despise this being the third time I see it in less than a year...

well explained !! and yea kvothe

kvothe wrote:

It is absolutely ridiculous and unacceptable. I refuse to believe that Abu as he claims escaped one second before the hit. I cannot believe this is happening, and I will do my best to fight whoever made the decision to restore his fleet.

I will take legal actions if this issue is not resolved promptly by someone with authority to overrule stupidity. And I will definitely stop playing and paying for this stupid shit.

Search the board a bit and you will see a few cases just like this..so nothing unusual . I know you may feel like shit now. you took your revenge and it went the other way.

enjoy the profits and keep hunting thats all you can do so GG

and abu-dhabi all humans make mistakes.. so take it as a warning
    • Hi !

First GG ! I made a mistake and this is normal if you play ogame for 16 hours a day... I did FS from moon to the planet with my phone, Corona entered vmode... you just had luck, that is normal in a game like this. If you have a chance you take it...

I'am only sorry for my alliance... so sorry...

For this bug, I made a jump and i don't know why this happend, I used AGO and hotkeyes, I tried a lot of times and it worked out in 2 seconds. You can find it on youtube too on how to escape it, fast internet, fast browser,... try !

GG ! Nice hit ! But "Kvotaš" you are still No1 in the uni ;)
    • Abu-Ilah wrote:

GG ! Nice hit ! But "Kvotaš" you are still No1 in the uni
      And you are now a close second :D

Gold Dragon wrote:

Btw. You pushed kvothe like 10 bn in a week so this wont be a problem for Abu too

There are differences between push, pull and helping out.Make sure you select the appropriate one.
      A close ally like our own does not serve only for the good times. We help each other out in anyway we can. That even includes (but is not limited to) passing on targets we would otherwise take for ourselves just to help someone out. There are many things you can do to help a player grow without breaking the rules.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Troll ().

• Troll wrote:

There are differences between push, pull and helping out.Make sure you select the appropriate one.
      A close ally like our own does not serve only for the good times. We help each other out in anyway we can. That even includes (but is not limited to) passing on targets we would otherwise take for ourselves just to help someone out. There are many things you can do to help a player grow without breaking the rules.
      You speak of things Troll that some have a hard time relating to. You need to break it down into simpler words.

@Gold Dragon Kvothe and this ally did something that you & your ally will never understand. We play together in both good and hard times, and we play fair and just. I know I know, it's hard to grasp, please try. You don't need to bring accounts out of vmode & purchase accounts for €€ to get progress in this game.