Ban wave

• Misc

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• you are taking a good point, i just dont like this kind of posts..
      Anyone have the right to know anything thats other fact, they could kindly asked since we are all people.. but noooo trashtalk on forum ..
      We catched mirakuru fleet, they banned us, cause we have history and now its being handled by someone competent.
    • GANGSTER wrote:

You talk without any evidence of what you are claiming, im hoping this misunderstanding get solved soon.
      If your not capable of growing like we are, probably because you dont have enough knowlodge of the game.
      Smart people dont talk bad things without any concrete proof. So i guess thats a fact, and facts are facts :)
      Have a good night and pray that i dont get out of bam earlier.
      do you have concrete evidence of Sagat pushing?
      if not, you shouldnt accuse Sagat of anything
    • GANGSTER wrote:

You talk without any evidence of what you are claiming, im hoping this misunderstanding get solved soon.
      If your not capable of growing like we are, probably because you dont have enough knowlodge of the game.
      Smart people dont talk bad things without any concrete proof. So i guess thats a fact, and facts are facts :)
      do you have concrete evidence of Sagat pushing?
      if not, you shouldnt accuse Sagat of anything

+ GOs do not ban you without concrete evidence
    • This thread was created when Sagat and Mirakuru were both banned the same day. Nothing to do with the fact that Mirakuru was unbanned and the next day hit by Artist/Gangster or the fact that Mirakuru was selling his account (plus some others :D - I am not saying GC bought it or anything) or the fact that he possibly let them crash him. But i guess it can't really be classified as a push if the account ranked lower gets all the profit from the hit, maybe a pull :)
    • when i was still playing an account for someone here GC were begging daily, asking me to give them the account, some resources to a low ranked friend, or just give them the fleet i was building on it

but hey, those are skype logs so they dont count right? :)
      Merkur.de - Chewbacca
      Relocate timeback: ogmem.com/show/334008
      57G super advanced: ogotcha / ogmem
      #6 ogame.de 137G TD/64G profit: https://ogmem.com/show/349679
      #7 ogame.de 130G/48G profit: ogmem.com/show/452903
    • umakhelwane wrote:

when i was still playing an account for someone here GC were begging daily, asking me to give them the account, some resources to a low ranked friend, or just give them the fleet i was building on it

I find bonkers how desperate they are just to stay at the top, willing to spending 250 Euro on an account just for a push. And then they act dumb “ and think we are all so stupid. Well unlucky for you half or yildun and GO now can finally see straight through you. Alway such a big coincidence , just as someone sells an account Or leaving gets smashed by 1 if you few hours later.

P.S was it artist playing his account or Ice Breaker? Know how much he loves to share.

Also if if it was such a fantastic hit, must of been a top 3 hit, why was it never posted???
      Simply because you knew yourself if you posted it might get caught!!

The post was edited 1 time, last by The Joker ().

• GANGSTER wrote:

Makes me smile, make yourself sound like a Pro, yet when your up against a good fleeter like myself, can’t even find where my fleet is never mind crash me!! FML
    • Gwyddy wrote:

GANGSTER wrote:

Aight, lemme respond to that.
      • Obviously those events looked damn suspicious. People don't need compelling evidence to suspect foul play in such a case and I'm pretty sure you know that. How about just explaining your view on things then, if you actually care about what people think?
      • Sure, fleeting needs some practise and experience, but rate of growth feels much more related to time invested than just experience. Again, I'm sure you are aware, but I guess insulting people is just more fun and fits in with the average discussion level in ogame. :rolleyes:

Its mostly time invested, which is why Sagat was so sus, he almost never played but maintained massive growth and awareness of fleet positions and fleet movements.

LaLaLand wrote:

GANGSTER wrote:

do you have concrete evidence of Sagat pushing?if not, you shouldnt accuse Sagat of anything

+ GOs do not ban you without concrete evidence
      GOs absolutely ban without concrete evidence so this is inaccurate.
      The whole banning system is broken, actual cheaters get a 1 week ban which is more like free vacation on their 25%-40% account push while people who end up with 1kk more metal than they should get banned for a week as well.
      Based on what I have heard Sagat should not have been allowed to return to the uni.
    • I share tones of Spy report to sagat that will be why he knew where everything was,
      It’s a good playing style when other strong fleeters around, hide vacation, then pounce out of it, smash a load of people then go back in,
      Saves you absolute millions in deuterium, can cost over 100
      Million deut just to deploy. Not worth it staying out, might as well do all the hits on 1 day then have a break.
      Then if he needs deuterium for attacks just use merchants to swap.
      As you see from today he’s just smashed another, Iv lost count how many he crashes, the best fleeter Iv seen.
    • The Joker wrote:

umakhelwane wrote:

when i was still playing an account for someone here GC were begging daily, asking me to give them the account, some resources to a low ranked friend, or just give them the fleet i was building on it

I find bonkers how desperate they are just to stay at the top, willing to spending 250 Euro on an account just for a push. And then they act dumb “ and think we are all so stupid. Well unlucky for you half or yildun and GO now can finally see straight through you. Alway such a big coincidence , just as someone sells an account Or leaving gets smashed by 1 if you few hours later.

P.S was it artist playing his account or Ice Breaker? Know how much he loves to share.

Also if if it was such a fantastic hit, must of been a top 3 hit, why was it never posted???
      Simply because you knew yourself if you posted it might get caught!!
      Damnnnn, only now that half of Yildun is seeing through. Took them a long time.
      LETS AGREE TO DISAGREE