Top 05 - [TOT: 3.124.882.500] papaya781014 [Papaya] & bhj escaped from Bel [TNT] & yeye & BlackHole [Airforce] & qubeley [P-F] vs. Shdowhunter [Famiglia] (A: 463.540.000, D: 2.661.342.500)

• Top 10 ACS

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Top 05 - [TOT: 3.124.882.500] papaya781014 [Papaya] & bhj escaped from Bel [TNT] & yeye & BlackHole [Airforce] & qubeley [P-F] vs. Shdowhunter [Famiglia] (A: 463.540.000, D: 2.661.342.500)

Well, I know you're all waiting for this.I noticed he has a good fleet one week ago.He has only 7 moons and all their diameter are around 8500km.I don't know where does he save his fleet,and I can't catch him myself.So I just spied and watched him for about two days,and contact some ppl for the moon destruction.I I chose three of his seven moons as MD targets and let my friends build rips.A couple of days later,we decided to take a try on him on monday or tuesday.I had a MD target on Monday(failed at last),so it was put off until tuesday.We watched him and when he got off-line we launched over 80 waves of MD on three of his seven moons.We were very lucky today;After the last moon was destroyed, we found his fleet and all his friends were in V-mod or offline,no one could help him.
      Dedi to all the seven people involved in this activity
      WISH YOU FR DEFENDER!!
      !

On 17-07-2018 --:--:--, the following fleets met in battle:

Attacker papaya781014 [Papaya]

Small Cargo 25.399
      Light Fighter 51.382
      Cruiser 17.493
      Battleship 497
      Destroyer 410
      Battlecruiser 9.785

Attacker bhj escaped from Bel [TNT]

Small Cargo 38.657
      Light Fighter 343.735
      Cruiser 13.530
      Battleship 6.969
      Battlecruiser 3.182

Attacker yeye

Light Fighter 204.118
      Heavy Fighter 299
      Small Cargo 10.000
      Cruiser 10.084
      Battleship 2.000
      Battlecruiser 1.097

Attacker BlackHole [Airforce]

Battlecruiser 30.041
      Cruiser 15.590
      Espionage Probe 1

Attacker qubeley [P-F]

Small Cargo 80.000
      Light Fighter 600.000
      Cruiser 31.000
      Battlecruiser 26.783

Defender Shdowhunter [Famiglia]

Small Cargo 6.815
      Large Cargo 4.000
      Light Fighter 119.308
      Heavy Fighter 283
      Cruiser 27.402
      Battleship 3.133
      Recycler 38.934
      Espionage Probe 14
      Solar Satellite 243
      Destroyer 500
      Deathstar 2
      Battlecruiser 3.765
      Rocket Launcher 5.745
      Light Laser 2.645
      Gauss Cannon 2
      Plasma Turret 19
      Large Shield Dome 1

After the battle ...

Attacker papaya781014 [Papaya]

Small Cargo 23.219 ( -2.180 )
      Light Fighter 47.055 ( -4.327 )
      Cruiser 17.444 ( -49 )
      Battleship 497 ( -0 )
      Destroyer 410 ( -0 )
      Battlecruiser 9.782 ( -3 )

Attacker bhj escaped from Bel [TNT]

Small Cargo 35.364 ( -3.293 )
      Light Fighter 314.303 ( -29.432 )
      Cruiser 13.501 ( -29 )
      Battleship 6.966 ( -3 )
      Battlecruiser 3.182 ( -0 )

Attacker yeye

Light Fighter 186.172 ( -17.946 )
      Heavy Fighter 284 ( -15 )
      Small Cargo 9.138 ( -862 )
      Cruiser 10.062 ( -22 )
      Battleship 2.000 ( -0 )
      Battlecruiser 1.097 ( -0 )

Attacker BlackHole [Airforce]

Battlecruiser 30.034 ( -7 )
      Cruiser 15.558 ( -32 )
      Espionage Probe 1 ( -0 )

Attacker qubeley [P-F]

Small Cargo 73.399 ( -6.601 )
      Light Fighter 550.642 ( -49.358 )
      Cruiser 30.936 ( -64 )
      Battlecruiser 26.775 ( -8 )

Defender Shdowhunter [Famiglia]

Destroyed!

The attacker has won the battle!
      The attacker captured:
      5.138.348 Metal, 237.225 Crystal and 2.191.720 Deuterium

The attacker lost a total of 463.540.000 units.
      The defender lost a total of 2.661.342.500 units.
      At these space coordinates now float 1.373.619.100 metal and 660.600.500 crystal.
      The attacker captured a total of 7.567.293 units.

The chance for a moon to be created from the debris was 21%.
      The attacker(s) captured the debris.

Summary of profit/losses:

Summary attackers(s)

Metal: 1.045.011.448
      Crystal: 531.705.725
      Deuterium: 1.529.720
      The attacker(s) made a profit of 1.578.246.893 units.

Summary defender(s)

Metal: -1.650.202.848
      Crystal: -817.172.725
      Deuterium: -201.534.220
      The defender(s) lost a total of 2.668.909.793 units.

Powered by OGotcha CR Converter 4.1.7
      --------------------------------------------

buhjder skywalker :love: :love: Zibel
    • This is just brutal. 80 MD waves! Congratz attackers I guess. One of our biggest fleets is taken down. You win again. Your minions can have a day off.

Sad day for Famiglia indeed :(

But Zibal, you peasants that are left, just so you know. We in Famiglia might be stupid, from your point of view, fighting the windmills. But we, unlike you, will not bend and pull our pants down. We will rather go down this way, than do what you doing.

Airforce, you serioulsy that stupid?!
    • bl0ndie wrote:

This is just brutal. 80 MD waves! Congratz attackers I guess. One of our biggest fleets is taken down. You win again. Your minions can have a day off.

But Zibal, you peasants that are left, just so you know. We in Famiglia might be stupid, from your point of view, fighting the windmills. But we, unlike you, will not bend and pull our pants down. We will rather go down this way, than do what you doing.

2 questions.

1. What are the peasants doing?
      2. Am I classed as a peasant?

No more questions your honour.
      This is awesome. :D :crazy: :doofylook:

Uni 14: Retired
      Uni 28: Retired
      Uni 30: Retired
      Uni Zibal: New beginning.
    • Hey,

1st, congratz on attackers.

It saddens me to see this, specially with some of the people involved. It comes not as a big surprise to be honest, not because of the Shdow's value but I know since some time ago he had less time to the game, consequently bigger fleetsaves were an obligation and as we all know, with moons popping left and right, it turns out to be lot more dangerous.

It also saddens me to see players like yeye, who are relatively far from a good player, taking part of such hit, but hey, its part of the game.
      Bhj was spying all planets the other day like mad, I even texted him, trying to figure out my fleet patters and stuff... I warned the people of MD's incoming..

About friends being in v-mode, and speaking of myself, I cant play right now due to real life priorities and work and stuff.. Contrary to some people, when I dont have time I really cant be online most of the day... Simple equation I guess, but some people claim they dont have time but are always online... Funny thing.
      Blondie , I mark your words as mine, little left to say.

Enjoy your profits and see you around.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Grazie ().

• yes
      It looks cruel,but every servers will go through this process,it's just earlier a little.
      There will be a lasting peace here with some moons' being destroyed.
      Everyone can build his planets,if he trade 20% deut in a week with rate 2.4-1.3-1.
      Of course in this server some player who want to be a fleeter will lost some pleasure, you can get the fun of destruction from every server easily,in this server you will enjoy peace.
      yeye, is our side when the server was open.We talked ogame and other things in a instant chat tools everyday.
      We have 4-5 fleeters,and they all finished hyper space drive 15.And other 2 fleeters will try to do it.
      I believe we will take over top10 military points in near future,and I've always been motivated for this goal.

The post was edited 1 time, last by MercedesBenz ().

• First, sorry to see you go down shdow but I hate to say you could have made it a bit more awkward for them. Fr mate, we are here.
      Attacker's, nothing I can say but well done on the execution .

Secondly, if you want peace you go about it in a funny way. Some would say it even insights rebellion ;)

Regarding you guys in Airforce, I honestly am still in disbelief with ye

Found my old sig, credit go's to Delta ( not sure if he is even around still xD )
    • MercedesBenz wrote:

yes
      It looks cruel,but every servers will go through this process,it's just earlier a little.
      Everyone can build his planets,if he trade 20% deut in a week with rate 2.4-1.3-1.
      Of course in this server some player who want to be a fleeter will lost some pleasure, you can get the fun of destruction from every server easily,in this server you will enjoy peace.
      yeye, is our side when the server was open.We talked ogame and other things in a instant chat tools everyday.
      We have 4-5 fleeters,and they all finished hyper space drive 15.And other 2 fleeters will try to do it.
      I believe we will take over top10 military points in near future,and I've always been motivated for this goal.
      So basically, if I understand you correctly. Feel free to tell me if I am wrong here.

You want everyone to sell you 20% of their weekly Deut production at 2.4 / 1.3 / 1 rates or they will be targeted?
      This is awesome. :D :crazy: :doofylook:

Uni 14: Retired
      Uni 28: Retired
      Uni 30: Retired
      Uni Zibal: New beginning.
    • bl0ndie wrote:

This is just brutal. 80 MD waves! Congratz attackers I guess. One of our biggest fleets is taken down. You win again. Your minions can have a day off.

they even try to take down a moon of mine, i dont even play here, no time for zibal, i just make defence and mines. and they gone for my moon, to hit my 10k cr! but they failed

ahahhhahhha

hope you enjoy this parody :D
    • Sad to see this on an ally mate but I can say for once a respectable hit. Well kinda respectable though that can be debated with 7 v 1 but I guess thats our fault for not being able to react quickly.

FR mate and make sure to do deploy FS next time

massive profits and well played attackers
      Uni 1 ~ Retired
      Taurus ~ Mining
      Zibal ~ Fleeterish
    • MercedesBenz wrote:

yes
      I thought joke ...
      if you are in truths of walking hidden in many alliances ...
      that they would all come together in one,. ,,, and it would be a fair fight ...

but it does not matter .... I can be broken ,,,,
      But I'll fight.
      and I'm just playing it yet .... so ....
      if you think zibal is okay like this ....

you and what do you know
    • MercedesBenz wrote:

yes

and guess what..if you trade mercedes your fuel he will stop bashing you ... but lordias and the others wont ..so at the end you get rid of one prick ..but there is still a entire wall w8ing for you .

gg.fr
    • They dont really waste lot of money but we destroyed his moon and in 24h he already have jump gates... :thumbsup:

He says 300€ but he doesnt even know how to count...

You come to forum talking about respectable players but when he is the target, just start crying on pm's... :D
      In child age , attention is a requirement , maybe they are seeking for it here...

Idiots