Formal request to change the settings of Rigel

• Misc

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Formal request to change the settings of Rigel

I am writing this as the old thread is well very cluttered and crowded .
      @piink I would like to request a new pole
      for 2x eco in rigel with 3x research and 2x build times with + 20 fields.

and disallow any v-moded account from voting in the pole to avoid negative votes aimed at seeking revenge against any one player or alliance.

Thank you Blackmass

ogame.support.gameforge.com/en
    • yes it would be Thanks Tyler @piink please I know it may take some extra work on the game admins to edit out any v-moded votes but can the needed percentage be to get the changes please be 65% to pass the pole for the changes. as i do believe the last two votes we're tainted buy v-moded votes from players baring a grudge. to try and hurt their former nemesis. or hostile ally's
      in all fairness of majority rules. if a player is only in v-mode and not playing then they are not participating in framing the uni or helping build it up for new players and old players to make it more inviting to potential new players. so I think a 65% thresh hold would be very reasonable.
      as well as the last vote 77 percent voted yes and far less voted no. and while catering to the few who said no it hurts all those who said yes. to those changes. and actually hurt the servers player base. buy halting and stagnating the unis growth I do know some players want plain jane 1x but as servers have went those will disappear. and thru merges all 1x players will be nothing more than chew toys in a higher paced uni. after the merges start again. and will result in the loss of hundreds of players that will take some time to rebuild and replace. as the averages show 2 out of every 10 players join play then 8 will quit but those two who stay and learn and grow and become long term players.

I did suggest this in the old pole thread Tyler

Blackmass wrote:

An Eco. increase to 3x would benefit the whole Rigel community over the long term and up front short term.

1) It give's players a chance to bolster their account's before the next merge when it happens

2) Will give us more to do in game.

3) And allow many of us to adapt. to a higher Eco. any player who does not want the higher economy can simple turn their mines down to suit them.

4) the players that voted against this did not look at the bigger picture. and how it would affect all players in Rigel. over the course of the years to come.
      and I am sure 18 to 23 voted no out of spite. the rest are afraid they can't handle it. so they voted no just to keep plain old vanilla.
      these are the players that are here but not here. they have lost the excitement to passion for the game I know some are trying to get back in the groove. and they will but they have to take a leap of faith and vote yes for a 3x eco. to do that.

5) and have a lower required attainment goal. % 62 % would be fair
      there fore since the no votes did not have ample time to think the long term through. or how their no vote would through the rest of the players under the bus.
      It is most important to have another vote for a 3x Eco. so we can get our fellow players looking ahead instead of in the here and now. an maybe have the vote open from 1/7/18 till 8/7/18. @piink

The post was edited 1 time, last by Blackmass ().

• The crazy Eco increases other Uni's are polling for - and getting in many cases, I believe has now made retaining a vanilla Uni completely moot. In fact I think if there was to be a vanilla uni just for old times sake then GF may as well make a new one and call it Universe Vanilla.

Right now if we got a 2x, 3x or even 4x eco then that's still a handicap in some regards. And by the time we manage to get a vote passed it's quite possible we'll be sat in v-mode pending the next merge.

Speaking of which, if we become a Target uni then we kiss goodbye to three free relocation and potentially extra planet fields.

We have 2x, 5x, 6x & 7x Eco left to try - I prefer we cut to the chase and try bang out once a month starting with 7x

Great King Pat wrote:

Why don't u go for x16 Eco & 0.7025 duet altogether while ur at it??
    • Votes are rigged with inactive accounts. Time to bring on a merge and give us the option to go to a speed universe. I have let my officers expire, no more dm, just collecting resources and doing long fleetsaves, once my research is done I will vmode until there is a change.

Spend all my ogame time in Vega now, 6x economy is easy to get used to 8)
    • I would love to see a x7 eco... but I won’t hold my breath on that happening. In fact I’m not holding my breath on anything happening since I feel like the eco boost denial (definitely detterred by inactive/vmode accounts of people that don’t play here and just play in other speed uni’s) has caused my motivation for this Uni to go down significantly. I’m also to the point to where there is not a chance I would ever start a Uni from scratch and spend the next decade working on it. I’m with Kurgen, I won’t spend anymore money on an account that will just be minnow sized compared to speed eco uni’s Come next merge.

If we do do another vote I’d say go big or go home with a x7 eco boost and everything else fleet speed etc etc stay the same.
      “War does not determine who is right — only who is left.”

GMOD but main sections are Polaris - Yildun, General and the SpamBoard
      My S/MOD is Rav3n so go annoy him if I have angered you!
    • Blackmass wrote:

@piink ok had to ask but can we have any and all v-moded votes cancled out or removed from the vote. ?? if they have been v-moded for more than 35 days
      unfortunately I cannot block accounts in the server that are on vacation mode.
      The system is not perfect. We can make an exclusive poll for the server (registered accounts) and block out all "new" accounts created for the purpose of sabotaging the vote, that's something!
      But accounts that have been there for a while will receive their individual link :/
    • @piink Unfortunately a new account put into v-mode would then be unable to be blocked I understand?

In an ideal world only the votes from players participating in the game would be counted, but as it is we face forever remaining on single speed economy.

Therefore Piink, could you please cheer us up by giving a rough indication of when the merge is hopefully pencilled in for?

Also, come that merge would we be made an exodus universe should we still be at 1x eco? - The majority here have already voted for 4x and 3x Eco, and the results for a 7x Eco might be surprising.

Great King Pat wrote:

Why don't u go for x16 Eco & 0.7025 duet altogether while ur at it??
    • New

piink wrote:

Blackmass wrote:

@piink ok had to ask but can we have any and all v-moded votes cancled out or removed from the vote. ?? if they have been v-moded for more than 35 days
      unfortunately I cannot block accounts in the server that are on vacation mode.The system is not perfect. We can make an exclusive poll for the server (registered accounts) and block out all "new" accounts created for the purpose of sabotaging the vote, that's something!
      But accounts that have been there for a while will receive their individual link :/
      No worries although it would give the goes something to do buy removing v-moded votes but as you said if they been here for some time they get a vote. so that will work for me.