TOP 01- [TOT: 5.413.585.000] BlackHole & call me baba [CNM] & papaya781014 [Papaya] & qubeley [P-F] & bhj skywalker [TNT] vs. delija [BALKAN] (A: 931.346.000, D: 4.482.239.000)

• Top 10 ACS

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• TOP 01- [TOT: 5.413.585.000] BlackHole & call me baba [CNM] & papaya781014 [Papaya] & qubeley [P-F] & bhj skywalker [TNT] vs. delija [BALKAN] (A: 931.346.000, D: 4.482.239.000)

In the morning someone told me that delija went out from v-mode and was watching him. In the evening, two people observed him in front of his fs and speculated about which way would him save his fleet in, but most people thought he would go into V-mode soon. And then we just waited, about half an hour later, all his moons were lit up, and another half an hour later, all the moons had read points,We spied them, and we found he saved all his fleets instead of went into V-mode. Then we started distributing the MD program, not too bad, there were about 60 waves that covered almost half of his moons. And then we just slowly waiting for the snail-slow MD mission to arrive. After 50 waves of destruction, no moon went down. Everyone was complaining about how bad luck it was today. But the most important thing today the first death star of lucky god Bhj arrived. The weapons of the deathstar fire an alternating graviton shock at the moon, building up to a massive quake and finally tearing the satellite apart. All buildings on the moon were destroyed. A complete success!The fleet is returning to its home planet. I'm really lucky, 1/9 of his moons, 6% chance moon destruction,1/9*6%=0.00667 probability we found all of his fleet, and it would return in two hours, ......there's nothing to say about the rest of the story…

Dedi to BlackHole & call me baba [CNM] & papaya781014 [Papaya] & qubeley [P-F] & bhj skywalker [TNT] & Wei [HIZ], including bunnybasher(qubeley dedi it to you).

The most important is that FR Defender!!! We hope to have a good time again like today!

On 22-07-2018 --:--:--, the following fleets met in battle:

Attacker BlackHole

Destroyer 8.944
      Cruiser 14.684
      Battlecruiser 32.367
      Bomber 503

Attacker call me baba [CNM]

Bomber 1.429
      Destroyer 586
      Small Cargo 25.412
      Light Fighter 352.879
      Cruiser 13.859
      Battlecruiser 1.098

Attacker papaya781014 [Papaya]

Small Cargo 23.220
      Light Fighter 85.826
      Destroyer 1.696
      Cruiser 17.444
      Battleship 497
      Battlecruiser 10.607

Attacker qubeley [P-F]

Small Cargo 40.000
      Large Cargo 1
      Light Fighter 700.000
      Cruiser 31.000
      Battleship 2.600
      Bomber 1
      Battlecruiser 26.000

Attacker bhj skywalker [TNT]

Light Fighter 391.426
      Heavy Fighter 98
      Cruiser 14.961
      Battleship 6.995
      Battlecruiser 7.506
      Small Cargo 40.640
      Bomber 35

Defender delija [BALKAN]

Small Cargo 3.795
      Large Cargo 586
      Light Fighter 171.654
      Heavy Fighter 17
      Cruiser 30.485
      Battleship 8.690
      Colony Ship 1
      Recycler 53.587
      Espionage Probe 710
      Destroyer 515
      Deathstar 47
      Battlecruiser 9.852
      Rocket Launcher 6.683
      Light Laser 2.729
      Heavy Laser 199
      Gauss Cannon 83
      Ion Cannon 1
      Plasma Turret 55
      Small Shield Dome 1

After the battle ...

Attacker BlackHole

Destroyer 8.850 ( -94 )
      Cruiser 14.461 ( -223 )
      Battlecruiser 32.007 ( -360 )
      Bomber 496 ( -7 )

Attacker call me baba [CNM]

Bomber 1.411 ( -18 )
      Destroyer 583 ( -3 )
      Small Cargo 22.269 ( -3.143 )
      Light Fighter 309.591 ( -43.288 )
      Cruiser 13.627 ( -232 )
      Battlecruiser 1.094 ( -4 )

Attacker papaya781014 [Papaya]

Small Cargo 20.409 ( -2.811 )
      Light Fighter 75.471 ( -10.355 )
      Destroyer 1.669 ( -27 )
      Cruiser 17.152 ( -292 )
      Battleship 493 ( -4 )
      Battlecruiser 10.507 ( -100 )

Attacker qubeley [P-F]

Small Cargo 35.178 ( -4.822 )
      Large Cargo 1 ( -0 )
      Light Fighter 617.445 ( -82.555 )
      Cruiser 30.507 ( -493 )
      Battleship 2.568 ( -32 )
      Bomber 1 ( -0 )
      Battlecruiser 25.700 ( -300 )

Attacker bhj skywalker [TNT]

Light Fighter 345.302 ( -46.124 )
      Heavy Fighter 94 ( -4 )
      Cruiser 14.710 ( -251 )
      Battleship 6.909 ( -86 )
      Battlecruiser 7.433 ( -73 )
      Small Cargo 35.775 ( -4.865 )
      Bomber 35 ( -0 )

Defender delija [BALKAN]

Destroyed!

The attacker has won the battle!
      The attacker captured:
      58.900 Metal, 22.867 Crystal and 9.533.716 Deuterium

The attacker lost a total of 931.346.000 units.
      The defender lost a total of 4.482.239.000 units.
      At these space coordinates now float 2.290.149.400 metal and 1.205.992.900 crystal.
      The attacker captured a total of 9.615.483 units.

The chance for a moon to be created from the debris was 20%.
      The attacker(s) captured the debris.

Summary of profit/losses:

Summary attackers(s)

Metal: 1.642.826.300
      Crystal: 939.823.767
      Deuterium: -8.238.284
      The attacker(s) made a profit of 2.574.411.783 units.

Summary defender(s)

Metal: -2.647.394.400
      Crystal: -1.462.451.367
      Deuterium: -382.008.716
      The defender(s) lost a total of 4.491.854.483 units.

Powered by OGotcha CR Converter 4.1.7
      --------------------------------------------

buhjder skywalker :love: :love: Zibel
    • First Shdw and now delija, I am genuinely fit to cry :( So sorry to see you down Delija, I guess we were just to slow ;(

Heh thanks for the dedication but I dont know why a worm such as myself deserves such honor :rofl:

GL in RL mate

Found my old sig, credit go's to Delta ( not sure if he is even around still xD )
    • Saurfang wrote:

Can imagine how many people will trade their zibal accs, if acc trade gets restored..

Those $$$ warriors will run out of fleets to crash soon and then welcome to defense bashes with 2k+ rips... uni died really fast...
      $$$warriors? the Lie will be truth when it be repeat 1000 times.
      I used 300 eu for DM, and I never pay 1 cent to these players whose fleet was crashed by my fleet.
      If you can catch them so easy,why you will pay it?
    • MercedesBenz wrote:

Saurfang wrote:

Can imagine how many people will trade their zibal accs, if acc trade gets restored..

Those $$$ warriors will run out of fleets to crash soon and then welcome to defense bashes with 2k+ rips... uni died really fast...
      $$$warriors? the Lie will be truth when it be repeat 1000 times.I used 300 eu for DM, and I never pay 1 cent to these players whose fleet was crashed by my fleet.
      If you can catch them so easy,why you will pay it?
      If you and rest of your cheerleader squad ain't $$$ warrior's, why you try to disapprove each person who says that? :D truth hurts doesn't it :))

And about catching people easy well, when your squad is all walleted into top 10, along with only god knows how many support (rotten little slave) accs and can literally do 100+ Md missions on anyone... ow right, it must be quite easy for you... no comment here.
    • Saurfang wrote:

MercedesBenz wrote:

Saurfang wrote:

$$$warriors? the Lie will be truth when it be repeat 1000 times.I used 300 eu for DM, and I never pay 1 cent to these players whose fleet was crashed by my fleet.If you can catch them so easy,why you will pay it?
      If you and rest of your cheerleader squad ain't $$$ warrior's, why you try to disapprove each person who says that? :D truth hurts doesn't it :))
      And about catching people easy well, when your squad is all walleted into top 10, along with only god knows how many support (rotten little slave) accs and can literally do 100+ Md missions on anyone... ow right, it must be quite easy for you... no comment here.
      When I catch BALKAN's fleeter, Balkan's fleeter is most of this server's top 10 .and my mates is no 24 and 38.
      well,they are very arrogant ,Some fleeter sleep without FS.I catch MadBeast 3 times,ALA 3 times,I must say thanks a lot to Balkan(or BTC?), they pushed me so crazy that I finished my hyper space drive 15 very easily.
    • Benz, you're already the Holy Saint of this :censored: , you dont need to lie.
      BTC played it very badly, and you guys just took the chance, props on that , no one can take it from you.

But dont come with :censored: about boosters 10% ( lool ) and just a bit money for DM. You just finished your hyper 14 and 15 instantly and that have a cost in case you dont know, you didnt even have well developed Research Network and labs..

And you talk others are arrogant but you fail to look at yourself... If you doubt it, just go look some of your comments..
      When you walk alone in the other side of the street, you know something is wrong with you..

Enjoy your profits and your "Peace Friend" :censored: Universe... OGame new objectives now is ending the universe..

Notice: Excessive profanity/Language-Andvari300

The post was edited 2 times, last by Andvari300 ().

• Grazie wrote:

Benz, you're already the Holy Saint of this :censored: , you dont need to lie.
      BTC played it very badly, and you guys just took the chance, props on that , no one can take it from you.

But dont come with :censored: about boosters 10% ( lool ) and just a bit money for DM. You just finished your hyper 14 and 15 instantly and that have a cost in case you dont know, you didnt even have well developed Research Network and labs..

And you talk others are arrogant but you fail to look at yourself... If you doubt it, just go look some of your comments..
      When you walk alone in the other side of the street, you know something is wrong with you..

Enjoy your profits and your "Peace Friend" :censored: Universe... OGame new objectives now is ending the universe..

Notice: Excessive profanity/Language-Andvari300
      I had said I used 300 eu for DM. That's necessary cost, some technology must be finished using DM. One technology spend most 200 k DM.
      And 100 eu can get about 3M~4M DM.
      I dont think a player who buying 200 or 300 eu dm can be called $$$ warriors.This is an insult to our efforts.
    • That's actually quite cheap.
      I might have to start investing a few hundred € here and there myself.

So if I buy €300 of DM I will be able to complete Hyperdrive to 15?
      This is awesome. :D :crazy: :doofylook:

Uni 14: Retired
      Uni 28: Retired
      Uni 30: Retired
      Uni Zibal: New beginning.
    • Semsi wrote:

That's actually quite cheap.
      I might have to start investing a few hundred € here and there myself.

So if I buy €300 of DM I will be able to complete Hyperdrive to 15?

Yes,if you can save about 500 m deut.
      When my enemy building fleet, I save my production and profit for this target.
      When I finished it, i got enough paid.
    • MercedesBenz wrote:

Saurfang wrote:

MercedesBenz wrote:

Saurfang wrote:

$$$warriors? the Lie will be truth when it be repeat 1000 times.I used 300 eu for DM, and I never pay 1 cent to these players whose fleet was crashed by my fleet.If you can catch them so easy,why you will pay it?
      If you and rest of your cheerleader squad ain't $$$ warrior's, why you try to disapprove each person who says that? :D truth hurts doesn't it :))And about catching people easy well, when your squad is all walleted into top 10, along with only god knows how many support (rotten little slave) accs and can literally do 100+ Md missions on anyone... ow right, it must be quite easy for you... no comment here.
      When I catch BALKAN's fleeter, Balkan's fleeter is most of this server's top 10 .and my mates is no 24 and 38.well,they are very arrogant ,Some fleeter sleep without FS.I catch MadBeast 3 times,ALA 3 times,I must say thanks a lot to Balkan(or BTC?), they pushed me so crazy that I finished my hyper space drive 15 very easily.
      I stop playing this uni 3 months ago, but can tell that 1st Mercedes Benz lernt English grammar...
      so it i obvious that is some other person on that account.
      thanks for ruining this uni for all
    • Snorlax wrote:

MercedesBenz wrote:

Saurfang wrote:

MercedesBenz wrote:

Saurfang wrote:

If you and rest of your cheerleader squad ain't $$$ warrior's, why you try to disapprove each person who says that? :D truth hurts doesn't it :))And about catching people easy well, when your squad is all walleted into top 10, along with only god knows how many support (rotten little slave) accs and can literally do 100+ Md missions on anyone... ow right, it must be quite easy for you... no comment here.
      When I catch BALKAN's fleeter, Balkan's fleeter is most of this server's top 10 .and my mates is no 24 and 38.well,they are very arrogant ,Some fleeter sleep without FS.I catch MadBeast 3 times,ALA 3 times,I must say thanks a lot to Balkan(or BTC?), they pushed me so crazy that I finished my hyper space drive 15 very easily.
      I stop playing this uni 3 months ago, but can tell that 1st Mercedes Benz lernt English grammar...so it i obvious that is some other person on that account.
      thanks for ruining this uni for all
      Guess I wasnt the first one to notice.. Just check some comments from Benz in the beginning and look it now..
      He has been playing for a long time but Zibal uniques capabilities was improving his english..

Sadly, english fluence comes by weather.. Sometimes his english his mediocre while on other days his english is massively bad.
      Not criticizing anyone's english, bad english is the most "language" spoken in the world.

That being sad, and after some some ingame events, I just demand some respect to the players still playing.. You guys say we are afraid of you, but dont forget that we're still here. We didnt run, we may v-mode from time to time because we have a life to take care , jobs and hobbies.

But I guess respect is not a word for everyone, and for some idiots my respect is none... Because some of you are just that.. F...ing idiots that come to forum saying nice things while being abnormely dumbasses.

PS- Bhj we are v-moding this weekend, so no need to PM please, we'll be back after that dont worry princess :) :)
    • Grazie wrote:

Snorlax wrote:

MercedesBenz wrote:

Saurfang wrote:

MercedesBenz wrote:

Saurfang wrote:

I stop playing this uni 3 months ago, but can tell that 1st Mercedes Benz lernt English grammar...so it i obvious that is some other person on that account.thanks for ruining this uni for all
      Guess I wasnt the first one to notice.. Just check some comments from Benz in the beginning and look it now..He has been playing for a long time but Zibal uniques capabilities was improving his english..

Sadly, english fluence comes by weather.. Sometimes his english his mediocre while on other days his english is massively bad.
      Not criticizing anyone's english, bad english is the most "language" spoken in the world.

That being sad, and after some some ingame events, I just demand some respect to the players still playing.. You guys say we are afraid of you, but dont forget that we're still here. We didnt run, we may v-mode from time to time because we have a life to take care , jobs and hobbies.

But I guess respect is not a word for everyone, and for some idiots my respect is none... Because some of you are just that.. F...ing idiots that come to forum saying nice things while being abnormely dumbasses.

PS- Bhj we are v-moding this weekend, so no need to PM please, we'll be back after that dont worry princess :) :)
      oh....it seems you are good at English....then...be a loser in the game :D
      Qubeley doesn't need to have a good english skill, he just needs skill to dominate the uni :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
    • myth wrote:

Grazie wrote:

Snorlax wrote:

MercedesBenz wrote:

Saurfang wrote:

MercedesBenz wrote:

Saurfang wrote:

I stop playing this uni 3 months ago, but can tell that 1st Mercedes Benz lernt English grammar...so it i obvious that is some other person on that account.thanks for ruining this uni for all
      Guess I wasnt the first one to notice.. Just check some comments from Benz in the beginning and look it now..He has been playing for a long time but Zibal uniques capabilities was improving his english..

oh....it seems you are good at English....then...be a loser in the game :D
      Hey Grazie... About this people that are " F...ing idiots that come to forum saying nice things while being abnormely dumbasses." ... I just found one ^^ ^^
      Notice for insult-Andvari300

The post was edited 1 time, last by Andvari300 ().

• myth wrote:

Grazie wrote:

Snorlax wrote:

MercedesBenz wrote:

Saurfang wrote:

MercedesBenz wrote:

Saurfang wrote:

oh....it seems you are good at English....then...be a loser in the game :D Qubeley doesn't need to have a good english skill, he just needs skill to dominate the uni :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

If you had read the whole post, you would see that I am not criticizing
      his english, but I guess you read only what's best for you and you Snip.I have people in my ally which their english fluence is
      really really bad, and so what?
      I'm mentioning only his variance within the comments... But you must be
      a really big Snip to make a post like that.. Jeez christ.

Even benz says it was not a lot of skill but rather the BTC fleeters who
      let those fleets parked while they went to sleep.. Even Qubeley says
      that, but you, this Snip Myth comes to talk ...

I almost bet you're one of his puppets... Talking about skill right,
      show us some of yours. And I think i've been playing really well to be
      honest since they have the bigger and impact fleets of the universe..
      But still, you comment... But Snip always do that right

Yes, sir you are the Snip one.
      And dont worry, in the end this is a game, benz is the top1, i am that guy really far, and you're still the Snip around.

Warning for insults-Andvari300

The post was edited 3 times, last by Andvari300 ().