iPad vs Surface

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• iPad vs Surface

Does anyone have any advice on the pros/cons of ogame on tablets? I had an iPad a number of years ago but really didn’t like the app. Does ogame work on chrome for iPad? I don’t think it did back then. Can you download infocompte etc. Same questions for a surface pro. I’m looking to replace my laptop and a tablet seems a better way to go but I’d like to be able to ogame properly!

Thanks for any input
      Display Spoiler
      Uni 44 ASSASSIN - HoFs = 362 (inc. 129 Adv. + 19 Sup. Adv. + 1 Top 10 ACS)
      RIPs Killed = 1497

HoFs Against = 0
    • they changed it i think with this new lobby stuff, but also tho if u wont use it and want to purchase "cheaper" tablet with also good specs even for games on it cac 100-250$ worth or so idk not sure how prices go at your place, you can always play it good and easy on chrome. Some adds work on it, some don't, not sure witch i tryed month or so ago on phone they worked most of them. But only "lack of use" is the JUmp gates, since you can't even on chrome click witch jump gate you want to jump to, cause then it closes the JG tab.. that's kinda - minus on using chrome on phones/tablets, unlike on laptop. FOr that i'd rather suggest buy really small laptop there exists and carry it, that is kinda a somehow bigger then tablet but you an atleast use it to its full extent. Also myb combine low price tablet with laptop .. But i'd definetly suggest buying smaller laptop then tablet tho

”You see, when you take life, you live deep in fear that your life will be taken away as well. When you harm others, you’re only just harming yourself”
    • Old_Fella wrote:

they changed it i think with this new lobby stuff, but also tho if u wont use it and want to purchase "cheaper" tablet with also good specs even for games on it cac 100-250$ worth or so idk not sure how prices go at your place, you can always play it good and easy on chrome. Some adds work on it, some don't, not sure witch i tryed month or so ago on phone they worked most of them. But only "lack of use" is the JUmp gates, since you can't even on chrome click witch jump gate you want to jump to, cause then it closes the JG tab.. that's kinda - minus on using chrome on phones/tablets, unlike on laptop. FOr that i'd rather suggest buy really small laptop there exists and carry it, that is kinda a somehow bigger then tablet but you an atleast use it to its full extent. Also myb combine low price tablet with laptop .. But i'd definetly suggest buying smaller laptop then tablet tho
      Maybe use mobile view in ogame options?
    • DroTT. wrote:

Old_Fella wrote:

they changed it i think with this new lobby stuff, but also tho if u wont use it and want to purchase "cheaper" tablet with also good specs even for games on it cac 100-250$ worth or so idk not sure how prices go at your place, you can always play it good and easy on chrome. Some adds work on it, some don't, not sure witch i tryed month or so ago on phone they worked most of them. But only "lack of use" is the JUmp gates, since you can't even on chrome click witch jump gate you want to jump to, cause then it closes the JG tab.. that's kinda - minus on using chrome on phones/tablets, unlike on laptop. FOr that i'd rather suggest buy really small laptop there exists and carry it, that is kinda a somehow bigger then tablet but you an atleast use it to its full extent. Also myb combine low price tablet with laptop .. But i'd definetly suggest buying smaller laptop then tablet tho
      Maybe use mobile view in ogame options?
      Didnt tryed that tho :) Tnx for tip, will test it out :)

”You see, when you take life, you live deep in fear that your life will be taken away as well. When you harm others, you’re only just harming yourself”
    • pirate andy wrote:

Mobile view sorts out JG and the ability to copy the API of combat reports etc.

It’s more to move away from having to get my clunky laptop out so a decent tablet would help with that
      ye trust me honestly i didnt explore that option but tnx to @DroTT. it worx so good, so yea, i'd say tablet is excellent choice, buy some good or decent with good confi and gg ogame :)) will carry now mine with phone arround rather then laptop hehe :) tnx mate!