Top 02 Ex-Ganimed - [TOT: 53.781.680.000] Force Intruder [URANUS] vs. Akc [D E] (A: 21.940.000.000, D: 31.841.680.000)

• Top 10 Solo

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Top 02 Ex-Ganimed - [TOT: 53.781.680.000] Force Intruder [URANUS] vs. Akc [D E] (A: 21.940.000.000, D: 31.841.680.000)

How fast can you take down the biggest fleet in the uni 3 years’ worth of building? Less than 24 hours.

Akc, a.k.a Fish Terran, Samurai and some other dozen names that have been used and played the account, have been terrorizing Ganimed for the past two years. Milking inactives twice a day every day, 7 days a week non-stop and threatening anyone who attempted to farm. He literally farmed the whole uni every day. Sending rips flying left and right for no profits and bashing for fun. Of course no one could touch him as his fleet was worth 50 million and the closest fleeter had 10 million worth of fleet, giving the rest of us no chance. He was buying all the deut from miners and never had to worry. I just kept building rips in case I needed them one day. Akc fleet grew to 80 million eventually to 100 million, it was insane.

The past few weeks he slowed down, sometimes being away for days. 5 of us started noticing and began farming his planets; popping most of his moons and eventually moving to his two moons where fleets were sitting, on one he had some 3180 rips and the other the rest of his speed fleet (see other combat reports). We moved in system and took out the rips first, insta built the lost rips from his debris and moved close to the rest of the fleet and pounced him repeatedly. Everybody made billions of profits.

Special thanks go to callmedaddy – the brain behind this operation, NoMercy, Dewe and plaZma. This could have not been accomplished without every one of them contributing in some way or another.

The defender logged in eventually and vmoded, but even though his fleet went from 200 million points to 1 million it still stands as #1 ranked account in Ganimed!

On 18-07-2018 --:--:--, the following fleets met in battle:

Attacker Force Intruder [URANUS]

Deathstar 3.774

Defender Akc [D E]

Colony Ship 292
      Deathstar 3.183

After the battle ...

Attacker Force Intruder [URANUS]

Deathstar 1.580 ( -2.194 )

Defender Akc [D E]

Destroyed!

The attacker has won the battle!
      The attacker captured:
      9.734.567 Metal, 962.131 Crystal and 1.284.859.279 Deuterium

The attacker lost a total of 21.940.000.000 units.
      The defender lost a total of 31.841.680.000 units.
      At these space coordinates now float 18.821.544.000 metal and 15.059.688.000 crystal.
      The attacker captured a total of 1.295.555.977 units.

The chance for a moon to be created from the debris was 20%.
      The attacker(s) captured the debris.

Summary of profit/losses:

Summary attackers(s)

Metal: 7.861.278.567
      Crystal: 6.284.650.131
      Deuterium: -909.140.721
      The attacker(s) made a profit of 13.236.787.977 units.

Summary defender(s)

Metal: -15.927.654.567
      Crystal: -12.738.802.131
      Deuterium: -4.470.779.279
      The defender(s) lost a total of 33.137.235.977 units.