AntiGameReborn

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Zielite wrote:

Does it work with Firefox 63 ?
      (I'm using Fox 61 now because Origin 7 did not work on Fox 63)

Will I be able to paste in all of my preferences and data
      from my current Origin version?

Thanks for keeping my favorite O-add-on ship shape.

I'm running FF 63, so yes.

I was able to C+P the settings over from origin by copying the text backup version into note pad, then pasting back into AGR (I'm not 100% sure if it will do all the data, but the options should transfer over).

The sky is not the limit it is only the genesis of dreams.
    • Version 6.8.3.1 is now available and also a hotfix along with it (6.8.3.1):

Changelog 6.8.3:
      [Polishing] Started unminifying code
      [Feature] Added base frame for native TrashSim support
      [Polishing] Removed non-functional Scripts button/fair play policy/version check completely
      [Bugfix] Wrong calculation of max. buildable units (affecting x10 button)
      [Feature/Bugfix] Correct calculation of jump gate cooldowns with level higher than 1
      [Feature] Ability to scroll through planets/moons with Ctrl + Arrow keys
      [Bugfix] Temporary workaround for Chrome 71 bug
      [Feature] Added 30/40/50% to "Send more ships" option
      [Bugfix] Removed non-functional Chatbar options

Changelog 6.8.3.1:
      [Bugfix] Firefox didn't get along with the workaround for Chrome bug
      [Bugfix] AGR broke when using a jumpgate if AGR didn't have the jumpgate levels yet
      Rumors are carried by haters, spread by fools, and accepted by idiots.

Developer of AntiGameReborn - Virgo.de ex-#1
    • Version 6.8.3.2 is now available:

[Localization] Some French localization
      [Bugfix] CSS fixes in galaxy
      [Polishing] Disable Ctrl + arrow keys shortcut in text fields
      [Polishing] Added option to disable Ctrl + arrow keys shortcut
      [Bugfix] Collect routine breaks after relocation
      [Bugfix] Data gets corrupted if there are buildings in queue in empire view
      [Feature] Buddies and alliance members are shown in share report overlay
      [Bugfix] Lanx range in donutSystem universes
      [Feature] AGRBox top left icon cycles through coords

• There is/was an old script called Resources in Transit that I used to use in the old days that would tally up all the RES flying in your active fleets. I liked it, kinda help with determining what goes where for your goals. Is something like that already incorporated into yours or is that something that could be added?
    • On the panel in the Account tab when you choose "Complete account" there is a part called "Transport" which shows all resources that are in flight, but it just shows a sum of the resources without breaking it down to different mission types. There is also a tab named Flights which breaks the flights down to coords, but also still not to different mission types.

• Would it be possible, in the section, Galaxy, Jumpgate, Other, for the Hide Tooltips selection to give a use the option on a delay before tooltips would pop up. Right now if this is deselected, tooltips pop up so fast I can hardly move my curser around on the screen. Even a 1 second delay would be sufficient.
      Possible?
    • Uberman wrote:

Would it be possible, in the section, Galaxy, Jumpgate, Other, for the Hide Tooltips selection to give a use the option on a delay before tooltips would pop up. Right now if this is deselected, tooltips pop up so fast I can hardly move my curser around on the screen. Even a 1 second delay would be sufficient.
      Possible?
      Check "Tooltips" in the Skin & Usability section.

• Fleetsave vs Collection. Under the fleets section I tried and I tried to get fleetsave to work as I expected it was not untill much later that I found collection acts exactly like I want it to the naming seems backwards to me. I have yet to experiment and see if it going to ship my RIPs with my cargos. I will play with it more later
    • First of all, just wanted to say thank you for keeping this up-to-date and running. It's fantastic.

I have a question regarding constructions and transports. Is there a way to mark a construction project, say metal mine 30 for example, on one planet and it will save the missing resources so that I can go to my transport tab on the planet with my fleet and just click a button and it auto-fills the amount of resources needed and sets the number of cargos as well as coordinates?

If that's a poor explanation, I can reword it. But I believe there used to be an add-on that did that years ago and I can't seem to find it anymore. I can see how you can save the total resources in the constructions tab, but it doesn't show the missing resources.

• Thanks for the updates coming soon,

Quick question, Is there any way the raid table could be updated a little,

For example, MSU profits column, and/or seperated columns for metal, crystal, and deut

and possible travel time columns is handy too,

Again thanks for the hard work keeping this up to date,
      "In the End, We Will Remember Not The Screams Of Our Enemies, But the Silence Of Our Friends".
    • Version 6.8.5 got released today:
      • [Feature] Spy table is now extended when browsing through pages
      • [Bugfix/Polishing] Improved loading buddies/alliance members into the shareReport overlay
      • [Feature] Added button to delete reports with defense over a limit
      • [Feature] Native TrashSim support
      • [Polishing] TrashSim link in the panel prefills your own techs, ships and universe settings
      • [Bugfix] Negative age in the spy table
      • [Feature] Bonus cargo capacity from Hyperspace Tech should be considered correctly (please test and report errors)
      • [Polishing] Reworked and updated links in AGR menu (homepage, support threads, Discord link, donations)
      • [Polishing] TrashSim buttons in espionage reports now have the correct language
      • [Polishing] Added TrashSim button to the full espionage report overlay

Also, if you'd like to show support for my work, donations are very welcome: Link

For those who don't know AntiGameReborn yet, here is a quick overview of some of the most important features:
      Display Spoiler

• View, sort and filter your espionage reports with the handy spy table in your Messages.
      • Have direct links to TrashSim with everything prefilled.
      • Create lists and mark players, alliances and single planets, giving them individual colors and customizing their appearance to keep track of your targets effectively.
      • Create routines for repetitive tasks such as fleetsaving or gathering your daily mine production, making these tasks as little time consuming as possible.
      • Click on a player’s name to show all of his coordinates (updates weekly).
      • Add buildings, researches, ships and defense units to a construction plan to have an overview of the total costs and to transport the needed resources with just one click.
      • Submit a build order (ships/defense units) 10 times with one click.
      • A lot of other user experience improvements. Almost every feature can be activated and deactivated individually.

AntiGameReborn now also has an own homepage which contains download links and instructions and the changelog: rivenscryr.github.io/AntiGameReborn/en/

Over time I want to create a documentation/tutorials section on the homepage. If you'd like to help me with that hit me up on the Discord server.

@Sazr Update to 6.8.5.1 (Hotfix).