[TOT: 80.017.500] Retired [BBQ] vs. BlackHawk [b00m] (A: 9.125.000, D: 70.892.500)

    • Fleetcrash

    This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

    • [TOT: 80.017.500] Retired [BBQ] vs. BlackHawk [b00m] (A: 9.125.000, D: 70.892.500)

      Our once proud champion of DTF decided it was time to come out of vmode - not to support his team but to push the enemy :(
      So i guess its time he gets treated as all other b00mers.


      Enjoy :thumbsup:



      On 30-07-2018 --:--:--, the following fleets met in battle:


      Attacker Retired [BBQ]
      ________________________________________________

      Destroyer 3.263
      _________________________________________

      Defender BlackHawk [b00m]
      ________________________________________________

      Solar Satellite 357
      Deathstar 7
      _________________________________________


      After the battle ...

      Attacker Retired [BBQ]
      ________________________________________________

      Destroyer 3.190 ( -73 )
      _________________________________________

      Defender BlackHawk [b00m]
      ________________________________________________

      Destroyed!
      _________________________________________


      The attacker has won the battle!
      The attacker captured:
      5.240.959 Metal, 0 Crystal and 0 Deuterium

      The attacker lost a total of 9.125.000 units.
      The defender lost a total of 70.892.500 units.
      At these space coordinates now float 27.566.000 metal and 22.654.800 crystal.
      The attacker captured a total of 5.240.959 units.

      The chance for a moon to be created from the debris was 20%.
      The attacker(s) captured the debris.



      Summary of profit/losses:



      Summary attackers(s)

      Metal: 28.426.959
      Crystal: 19.004.800
      Deuterium: -1.095.000
      The attacker(s) made a profit of 46.336.759 units.


      Summary defender(s)

      Metal: -40.240.959
      Crystal: -28.714.000
      Deuterium: -7.178.500
      The defender(s) lost a total of 76.133.459 units.



      Powered by OGotcha CR Converter 4.1.7
    • To push people like this, in this manner, is pathetic, but what can we expect from the account that got pushed? Thought blackhawk would have not done this.

      Pretty sure certain players are going to be kings of, blue names, grey names, and future scraps (friends... alliance mates I believe the term they use is... a close knit group... who scrap for 1-2 players....) soon, having completely killed a uni a few months, all for their own greed.

      nice hit parsec, smack him some more.
    • Each time i pass one of your planets @MYST i smile. Forever knowing you never stood a chance. I hope you bought DM so i can gaze upon your planets when times are a little sad. I do give you credit though, nobody else on the boards got so much attention while ingame doing so little.


      Parsec, this hit is just like an angry girlfriend's reaction when she gets dumped. If blackhawk wants to mine and enjoy ogame why are you so hell bent on pushing him back into blue shield? The only reason we felt the need to take blackhawk's fleet is because you guys were begging to push it into jupiix to make some type of super miner account or something. Causing me to what? Farm a little harder for a few weeks to regain #1? Funny, you guys are getting your wish that I won't be #1 shortly. Celebrate that.

      The post was edited 1 time, last by EthanC ().

    • EthanC wrote:

      Each time i pass one of your planets @MYST i smile. Forever knowing you never stood a chance. I hope you bought DM so i can gaze upon your planets when times are a little sad. I do give you credit though, nobody else on the boards got so much attention while ingame doing so little.

      I have spent a little... but nowhere near the amount you said you used... you know... when you raged like a huge man child on Discord, threatening to get payment back and thinking it would make a differnce to their bank balance LMFAO! Oh, you raging like a kid was always worth being on the Ogame discord, funniest 2 weeks ;)

      Oh and thunder, i have not quit Uriel ;) im in vac, its summer hols, and i have not had a break from Uriel since the start, i was not as stupid as you to fly with a known cheater resulting in getting banned ;) but it is pathetic how you actually gloat about killing the uni, like its a good thing that the numbers are dropping, but then seeing the crap you gloat about on discord im not suprised you would probarly consider it a badge of honour.

      And oh look with the hypocrisy yet again, how many people you forced into blue shield because they would not push you? And now you have a pop at parsec for hitting someone like blackhawk?

      And cutecat with be number 1, maybe... who you scrapping for that? paying someone in another uni to scrap their fleet in Uriel for him again? I mean... i know he cant build an account, or cover up his crap fleeting mistakes (which he is showcasing in Bella for me :P ) if he cant be pushed, i doubt he would even be top 100 in uriel if he had not paid for his current account and then be pushed to feckery, but hey Frankieboy... come and tell me about how you "know how to fleet" LMFAO!
    • @MYST The new episodes of Orange is the new black taught me an interesting lesson. Just because yesterday you made a mistake and did something evil doesn't mean tomorrow you can choose to be good. So keep holding onto the events of the past to try and justify the actions of others in the present. I've moved on.


      So, it's not too late to give up your troll ways. End the hate man.... Stop talking crap about other players ability when you clearly are playing like crap again in bella. Or, at the very least get to top 10 before you act like you are better than the rest of us.
    • EthanC wrote:

      The only reason we felt the need to take blackhawk's fleet is because you guys were begging to push it into jupiix to make some type of super miner account or something

      Let me correct something there.
      We invited hawk to BBQ's discord and when he joined, he told us that he had already made plans with you and another b00mer to crash his fleet into one or both of you in exchange for a favor.
      At this point, we did ask him to crash it into Jupiix instead but just to clarify - before any of us asked him, you already had a deal with him.

      EthanC wrote:

      If blackhawk wants to mine and enjoy ogame why are you so hell bent on pushing him back into blue shield?

      I made a total of 2 attacks on him.
      One with around 10mill profit and one with 46mill profit.
      How on earth do you take that as me being hell bent on pushing him into vmode?

      You have done dozens of no profit attacks on him (and others) but yet you claim i'm the bad guy when i hit him for actual profit? ?(
    • Parsec wrote:

      FuuF wrote:

      Parsec wrote:

      So i guess its time he gets treated as all other b00mers.
      Being in your friend's list and being tagged in some funny memes every day on discord? :D Nice hit, Parsec!
      you wish you were important enough to be on my friend list!
      Your just a....erm.... Miner! Ye take that 8)
      I mean... I was... Until you thought you were important enough to have people from your friend's list giving away your online times so you deleted the list