idea on offensives names after banned

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• idea on offensives names after banned

For the guy who's auto fill just got him in even more trouble.. and past people before him
      why not when the player gets banned the game changes that player's name to something generic also, or if we could have the game keep a record of last "safe" name used for everyone and change it back
      or better yet :D :
      An admit changes his name..to something funny like:
      embarrassing pop culture show/movie/character (my little pony, She-ra, Barbie, care bears..ect),
      a non popular characters in a popular show (Meg Griffin, King Joffrey, Ross Gellar...ect)
      an embarrassing song name/band name
      just anything lightly funny with out this effecting the real owner's wait on changing his name again

Best 15$ spent for no one to understand it when i wear it:
    • Agreed.
      People gave me so many ideas about how to do the stuff or contact GO or SGO
      But i dont know how to use IRC and how to contact these guys in discord. I mean we need their id to contact them in discord... Right?
      I used my money to make that account. I bought DM too but damn... I am old now i guess.
      People made so many comments but not a single one was useful.
      I guess i am gona lose money invested and the account as well.

I made a ticket too but that "Blue eyed wolf" wont reply too.
      His SGO is leonhart or something.
      1)- :love: Make Love
      :nono No Fight
    • hooded wrote:

For the guy who's auto fill just got him in even more trouble.. and past people before him
      why not when the player gets banned the game changes that player's name to something generic also, or if we could have the game keep a record of last "safe" name used for everyone and change it back
      or better yet :D :
      An admit changes his name..to something funny like:
      embarrassing pop culture show/movie/character (my little pony, She-ra, Barbie, care bears..ect),
      a non popular characters in a popular show (Meg Griffin, King Joffrey, Ross Gellar...ect)
      an embarrassing song name/band name
      just anything lightly funny with out this effecting the real owner's wait on changing his name again

Because if you don't delete the auto fill data in the Chrome browser there is a chance that the name could change back to what got you banned in the first place. It's a simple process to do. A simple Google search would you give the instructions.

Thank you for the great sig Blackmass.

My SGO is LeonHart