44 member team FILTHY vs 1 member team BABYLON

• War Declaration

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• 44 member team FILTHY vs 1 member team BABYLON

A war now exists. I was hitting player Sauron - well - cleaning his clock. So. Naturally his top ranking team (ranked 9) of 44 members has decided to war on me - I am team of ONE person ranked 82

War shall it be. Lmao

Folks. Get ready to watch the most hilarious war of the century.

Not only will sauron quit - as have been pummeling the crap out of him -

But as these good players have given me plenty of incentive to target all member of their team

These "experienced players" on team Filthy are even sending. Multiple Death Stars to planet with NO moon

How lame is that ???

----
    Anyways. I will love this and will post who I pummel the crap out of - 100 percent of Sauron planets got hit at least once yesterday

Today will be no different

Filthy:

Babylon:

..::Edit by NoMoreAngel|Added memberlist to first post|3.8.2018|11:10:00::..

The post was edited 1 time, last by NoMoreAngel ().

• Player "mega lab" is even sending not ONE but TWO deathstars

Lmao

FILTHY must be made of the most inexperienced players in the history of ogame

Fools don't even know sending deathstars to planet with no moon and minimal defenses makes them look like.... well. .... let me put this delicately. Like complete idiots

All good. They have one player down now
    "Sauron". Will keep you posted as I take down one of those players at a time

Am loving this!!! A browser based database game - is most certainly enhanced by a war. And I have the most fun war of all -
  • Since this thread (and war) have been started, I should comment.

I'm aware that Ghost Rider has been raiding Sauron and some of our other smaller players in the "noob garden" region of galaxy four. We spoke briefly. I think one or two of the other small players may have raided Ghost Rider too.

But I didn't declare a war. Not only is there no cause, but also we're not really into war (this is a casual alliance). Also, it's not really honorable to declare a war against an alliance less than one one-hundredth of one's own size. I'm not even really sure what this war would consist of, since Ghost Rider is still under noob protection. I for one can't touch him.

So I guess it's pretty easy to throw shade when you have a noob shield over your head. And easy to get bellicose when there are no other members in your alliance to ask why you're doing this.

I'm not sure what this "war" will really consist of. But, you know, OK, I guess?

I guess at whatever point Ghost Rider tires of this odd affair, we'll conclude a peace. And in the mean time...nothing?
  • Guess what. You don't get to decide if we are at war

Since am a low ranked player myself. And hit low ranked players

And sauron took out hits on me and huge amount of response from members on your team -

YOU started the war. Two Death Stars incoming

Why am I doign this ??? This is a WAR game and FILTHY believe 44 vs 1 is odd needed I. Their favor to win

----
    this is a war consisting of

Ghost rider : and old timer ogame now a grey haired granny

Vs

44 teen aged boys

The post was edited 2 times, last by Ghost rider ().

• We didn't declare anything. One or two of my people may have probed and/or raided you after you probed and raided them. That's the game. Raids aren't war.

But regardless, you certainly have the right to declare a war if you want one. Declare war on Azraels and NoEmo and Airforce Miners too, if you want!

I just don't think that means much for us.

When you feel done, feel free to declare peace.
  • I have a lot of members of your team to settle score with that took up saurons "hit" Requests on me

As we speak Death Stars are incoming from your team in the war your team started on me because I beat the snot out of sauron

Your team decided it needed to have 44 members against 1. Was a private battle between sauron and myself til your entire team targeted me at his request yesterday

I am not an inexperienced player. One by one will take down the players who have it coming

YOUR team started the war yesterday. I just am up to the challenge. Won't be the first time took out an entire team - it will be long ongoing war

All good. A good old fashioned ogame war has always been enjoyable to me

"
    2h 55m 42s20:17:52 Clock Mega Lab[4:362:4] 2

This is how "innocent" FILTHY is about "not being decent to war team against another that is less than 1/100" off their size

The war stands. Filthy started it. And I have my big girl panties on and will have long ranging battle til team is taken out

• in order of rank. (One person left team so now 1 vs 43 players)
    ----
    Takeahnase
    Ari allyn-fryer
    MOHacs
    Altervais
    Horrordar
    Tmg
    Simplewater
    Admiral pathfinder
    Leto atreides
    Pilz
    Frotter
    Dux parvus
    Tatsituts
    Count Daedalus
    Cravex
    Goce7o
    Tommy2sheds
    Commander Tom
    Updownquark
    Pirana131
    Chief celestial
    Thomas sh...
    Wondering scientist
    Iamme
    Knight_shadow
    Loki
    Marshall thrust
    Theothercarter
    Sauron
    Chancellor astra
    Konrad curse
    Senator gravity
    ThrownJup..
    Marcus drake
    Mano tiger
    Obic 123
    Vanock
    Bob
    Hunter
    Commander terra
    Commander sakadora
    Marshall kuma
    Death breather

Vs

Ghost rider

• Details of Filthy

StatisticsPointsEconomyResearchMilitary
    RankNameMemberDatediffIncreaseper dayPoints
    10Filthy020.07. / 02.08.9.842.536 (19.28 %)757.11860.894.630
    10Filthy020.07. / 02.08.7.359.469 (17.31 %)566.11349.879.095
    11Filthy020.07. / 02.08.1.719.038 (30.60 %)132.2347.336.913
    10Filthy020.07. / 02.08.2.113.767 (16.00 %)162.59715.321.792

Memberlist

• Detailsadminsitratorb

Browser incompatible to ogame. Need assist posting all their players scores

of Filthy

StatisticsPointsEconomyResearchMilitary
    10Filthy020.07. / 02.08.9.842.536 (19.28 %)757.11860.894.630
    10Filthy020.07. / 02.08.7.359.469 (17.31 %)566.11349.879.095
    11Filthy020.07. / 02.08.1.719.038 (30.60 %)132.2347.336.913
    10Filthy020.07. / 02.08.2.113.767 (16.00 %)162.59715.321.792

Memberlist
  • It's as if everywhere you go on the Internet these days, there's always that one individual who starts a fight they can't win and plays the victim card on a forum when it doesn't go their way, in a desperate attempt to make themselves look good and others look bad. Why this victimhood culture ever took off I will never, ever know. But I never thought I would find it on OGame.

Ghost Rider, you attacked someone and their alliance defended said someone, you then had the audacity to come onto the forums to pretend that a big, evil alliance of 44 is bullying 1 person by declaring war on you - when we've done no such thing. No war was declared by us. The only being declared was the unbelievably suicidal one that you declared on us. You attacked one of our members and we defended him. You then responded by declaring war on us and ran to the forums to twist the facts around in order to make you look like the sweet innocent victim in all of this to score sympathy points with higher end players and start some sort of conflict.

I literally cannot even. Starts a fight with a player on an alliance, alliance defends player, attacking player then declares war because how dare an alliance help its own members? Goes to the forums & makes it out the alliance is bullying them by twisting the facts around in the hope of manipulating stronger players into fighting for them. You sound like a lovely person.

EDIT: I don't even care that you've declared a war on us because I'm personally not involved (guilt by association is literally a meme). However, I do care about and have a problem with liars. By all means have your five minutes of fame and stir the pot - but at least have the common decency to be honest about it.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Count Daedalus: A second thought which I left out. ().

• see credit reports

Filthy has drawn first blood post war declaration by hitting a planet of mine with Death Stars

You all are not "innocent"

No biggie. No moon. No resources. No ship.

Didn't exactly hurt me any even if was two Death Stars

----

That being said

----

This time tomorrow you will have my response

Count : Do not think I am fighting a war can't win. Csempire of u22 thought same thing

Count: Did I trigger you buttercup? If so - go grab some crayons and a coloring book. Am sure will make you feel better

I made declaration of war so normal rules don't apply

Remember : it was your team who decided to make war and drew first blood post declaration

Isn't it about time you 43 sissy boys stop crying because one old granny getting. Ready to teach you children a lesson

The post was edited 1 time, last by Ghost rider ().

• Thank you for proving my point by admitting you started all of this, as well as admitting you declared the war and not us - after we protected our member from being constantly attacked by you and you responded by declaring a war on us and tried to blow it out of proportion on the forums in an attempt to get people to do your own dirty work for you.

The fact that you think you can talk yourself out of it by using a technicality is even more laughable. If you seriously are one old granny then do the mature thing by acting your age instead of your shoe size. You probably shouldn't have admitted you've got a history of doing things like this. Anyway I've had my fun, I'll let leadership and any potential white knights take over.

P.S. did you just assume my gender?
  • I sure did hit sauron. And did hit repeatedly

Guilty as charged. Matter of fact - been flat out farming him. Is personal thing

He took out hit with ENTIRE team this making it 44 - 1 instead of having talks with me to call off our personal war When started he was ahead. He ran mouth off about it as if was better

So. I decided to make him my farms and did so

He cried. Called out entire team to hit me. And they definitely responded heavily.

This morning team sent two Death Stars

So yes. If making a player a farm means need to fight 43 members

So be it

Personally. Don't understand why you all didn't teach him to play and fleetsave after giving him. The first moon. Or the second moon. Or the third moon

Last night I removed 100 percent of his fleet

Is it my fault for not farming a player who doesn't even fleet save and implied he was "better" because higher ranked ?

We are at war. That is All.

I am good for it. Are you?????

Or do you have little girl panties on and just intend on sending daily Death Stars ????

That was low form. We both know this

So yes. I most certainly gave sauron 3 moons. Killed off whole fleet and farmed him

Now I have my target set out for next volley in this war

Tomorrow I post my response to the hit job your team decided to take out on me en masse

If don't like it. Oh well. Grab a lollipop if need be

---

By the way buttercup. I posted war because I will take you all out one by one. If I was wanting to recruit others - would be posting

This is war between our two teams. This one person will take out one person a day. Don't worry. Tonight may or may not be your day

-----
    This is what filthy thinks is good play. 43-1

• Missile Attack 02.08.2018 22:19:26
      From: Fleet Command3 rockets from planet Aallonian [4:397:7] smashed into your planet Ten [4:393:10]!
      • 144 Rocket Launcher (-144)
      • 0 Light Laser
      • 0 Heavy Laser
      • 0 Gauss Cannon
      • 0 Ion Cannon
      • 0 Plasma Turret
      • 0 Small Shield Dome
      • 0 Large Shield Dome
      • 0 Anti-Ballistic Missiles
      • 10 Interplanetary Missiles (-2)

• Missile Attack 02.08.2018 22:13:53
      From: Fleet Command20 rockets from planet Miristone [4:397:11] smashed into your planet Ten [4:393:10]!
      • 779 Rocket Launcher (-635)
      • 0 Light Laser
      • 50 Heavy Laser (-50)
      • 0 Gauss Cannon
      • 50 Ion Cannon (-50)
      • 0 Plasma Turret
      • 0 Small Shield Dome
      • 1 Large Shield Dome (-1)
      • 10 Interplanetary Missiles

• Missile Attack 02.08.2018 22:13:44
      From: Fleet Command20 rockets from planet Krizith [4:397:5] smashed into your planet Ten [4:393:10]!
      • 944 Rocket Launcher (-165)
      • 0 Light Laser
      • 50 Heavy Laser
      • 52 Gauss Cannon (-52)
      • 50 Ion Cannon
      • 0 Plasma Turret
      • 1 Small Shield Dome (-1)
      • 1 Large Shield Dome

• Missile Attack 02.08.2018 22:13:35
      From: Fleet Command3 rockets from planet Wythayn [4:397:12] smashed into your planet Ten [4:393:10]!
      14 attacking missiles were destroyed by your anti-ballistic missiles.
      • 1000 Rocket Launcher (-56)
      • 106 Light Laser (-106)
      • 50 Heavy Laser
      • 52 Gauss Cannon
      • 50 Ion Cannon
      • 0 Plasma Turret
      • 1 Small Shield Dome
      • 1 Large Shield Dome
      • 14 Anti-Ballistic Missiles (-14)

• Missile Attack 02.08.2018 22:13:26
      From: Fleet CommandA rocket from planet Aallonian [4:397:7] smashed into your planet Ten [4:393:10]!
      16 attacking missiles were destroyed by your anti-ballistic missiles.
      • 1000 Rocket Launcher
      • 106 Light Laser
      • 50 Heavy Laser
      • 52 Gauss Cannon
      • 50 Ion Cannon
      • 0 Plasma Turret
      • 1 Small Shield Dome
      • 1 Large Shield Dome
      • 30 Anti-Ballistic Missiles (-16)

The post was edited 1 time, last by Ghost rider ().

• Lol. Someone didn't drink their milk.
    So you want to go up against 44 players because they protected one of their ally members, since you were constantly farming him? I personally would have done the same thing they did.

I so want to see where this is going to end. Gl in your quest. If nothing more, it will do for some entertainment over some popcorn.

BTW, just because no one has pointed out this yet:
    "A single player may declare war but only if they do not have an alliance. If they are in a single person alliance, it must be disbanded before the war starts."

So, gl to both sides of this "War". May the best team/players win.
  • Well

I just make more farms

The sissy boys can't fight with a fleet

They aren't capable. Heck. They don't even know how to fleet save

Pass them alll a lollipop!

3 rockets from planet Aallonian [4:397:7] smashed into your planet Ten [4:393:10]!
    • 144 Rocket Launcher (-144)
    • 0 Light Laser
    • 0 Heavy Laser
    • 0 Gauss Cannon
    • 0 Ion Cannon
    • 0 Plasma Turret
    • 0 Small Shield Dome
    • 0 Large Shield Dome
    • 10 Interplanetary Missiles (-2)
    A rocket from planet Aallonian [4:397:7] smashed into your planet Ten [4:393:10]!
    • 0 Rocket Launcher
    • 0 Light Laser
    • 0 Heavy Laser
    • 0 Gauss Cannon
    • 0 Ion Cannon
    • 0 Plasma Turret
    • 0 Small Shield Dome
    • 0 Large Shield Dome
    • 8 Interplanetary Missiles (-7)

• From: Fleet CommandA rocket from planet Wythayn [4:397:12] smashed into your planet Twelve [4:392:12]!
      12 attacking missiles were destroyed by your anti-ballistic missiles.
      • 1000 Rocket Launcher
      • 150 Light Laser
      • 50 Heavy Laser
      • 37 Gauss Cannon
      • 25 Ion Cannon
      • 0 Plasma Turret
      • 1 Small Shield Dome
      • 1 Large Shield Dome
      • 20 Anti-Ballistic Missiles (-12)
      • 10 Interplanetary

• Missile Attack 02.08.2018 22:46:37
      From: Fleet CommandA rocket from planet Aallonian [4:397:7] smashed into your planet Twelve [4:392:12]!
      16 attacking missiles were destroyed by your anti-ballistic missiles.
      • 1000 Rocket Launcher
      • 150 Light Laser
      • 50 Heavy Laser
      • 37 Gauss Cannon
      • 25 Ion Cannon
      • 0 Plasma Turret
      • 1 Small Shield Dome
      • 1 Large Shield Dome
      • 36 Anti-Ballistic Missiles (-16)
    Yep. Those sissy filthy boys sure don't know how to play

43-1. And only fleet they aren't to scared to use is deathstars. Can't fleet save. But those 43 sissies sure can send missliles

Congrats wee ones

You look like complete idiots. Again

• And the sissie boys thugs of FILTHY 43-1

Best they can do is send Death Stars and missiles

What an embarrassment to ogame !

• 7 rockets from planet Miristone [4:397:11] smashed into your planet Twelve [4:392:12]!
      • 783 Rocket Launcher
      • 150 Light Laser (-150)
      • 50 Heavy Laser (-50)
      • 37 Gauss Cannon
      • 25 Ion Cannon (-5)
      • 0 Plasma Turret
      • 1 Small Shield Dome (-1)
      • 1 Large Shield Dome

• Missile Attack 02.08.2018 22:55:45
      From: Fleet Command4 rockets from planet Krizith [4:397:5] smashed into your planet Twelve [4:392:12]!
      2 attacking missiles were destroyed by your anti-ballistic missiles.
      • 1000 Rocket Launcher (-217)
      • 150 Light Laser
      • 50 Heavy Laser
      • 37 Gauss Cannon
      • 25 Ion Cannon
      • 0 Plasma Turret
      • 1 Small Shield Dome
      • 1 Large Shield Dome
      • 2 Anti-Ballistic Missiles (-2)

• Missile Attack 02.08.2018 22:55:34
      From: Fleet CommandA rocket from planet Aallonian [4:397:7] smashed into your planet Twelve [4:392:12]!
      6 attacking missiles were destroyed by your anti-ballistic missiles.
      • 1000 Rocket Launcher
      • 150 Light Laser
      • 50 Heavy Laser
      • 37 Gauss Cannon
      • 25 Ion Cannon
      • 0 Plasma Turret
      • 1 Small Shield Dome
      • 1 Large Shield Dome
      • 8 Anti-Ballistic Missiles (-6)