Big pusher come back for keeping push yourself ( PHOEX )

• Misc

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Big pusher come back for keeping push yourself ( PHOEX )

phoex came from Vmod and he hit 4 players first day :thinking: :thinking:

and phoex hit bad egg 3 times part of part because lf phoex hit bad egg's all fleet phoex would take too much damage so phoex decied to hit 3parts :thinking: :thinking:

l am waiting for when will GO team interfere this case ?
    • Your delusional man....you literally think every single hit I do it a push.

So when I smacked 557 was that a push

When I smacked asterix was that a push? ( all your old alliance mates I might add)

Where is U557 0 loss rip hit against klaus old account that was in v mode for 3 months then comes out and gets hit immediately?

I just dont understand you....I look hard for my hits all day when I play plain and simple.
    • @piink u have to investigate this battles.

/ bad egg / tha playah / optimus prime / meli / mansion house / lil peep / Sneaky pete / topros / Virus / Egor / HeatPwnz

Death Angel always hit egor so They were banned pushing but DA keep hit Egor.

Bad Egg was hitting continuously Tha Playah - Meli - Sneaky pete - HeatPwnz - Mansion house - Lil peep

And Bad Egg and Phoex bought coke's acc so Bad egg was playing with Vmod because Predator and Bad egg play together coke's acc.

Anyway They have a lot off accs so that is so hard play a lot off accs and they decided to consolidate their forces into a single account.

Phoex came back from Vmod and start to hit multi accs.First he hit Bad Egg 3parts to (6.325) because lf phoex was attacked to Bad egg 's all fleet phoex would take so much damage.so 3parts is so easy and safely.
      Secondary he hit topros and optimus prime.
      By the way Bad egg accumulated too much res for phoex bad egg had HeartPwnz's battle res.phoex took all of them from bad egg.

That is organized push !!! All GO team members have to investigate this battles.Because phoex took huge res from this battles.
      phoex rise up 8B points a day !!! that is not normal !!!

• @Spir1t @Phoenyx @The Predator @HT-Death

:fatgreengrin: :fatgreengrin: :fatgreengrin: :fatgreengrin: we see again who pusher or cheater :beer: l have never been banned for push.

just bashing and scripting but scripting is not true.everytime Good players will win !!!

Also stalker and vixen is not my acc's.Phoex team takes care that acc's.

Also sephirat and Klaus is not my acc's.l hit Sephirat once time so much time ago and l didnt hit klaus acc.l left alliance l am alone anymore and l dont care them.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Nik$ ().

• I m disappointed myself about Phoenyx... this image tell you something is rotten in there prntscr.com/kf69ul

But, he did nothing different than u5574574blabla guy who was hitting klaus account and any other pushing account they had..

I think bertozan may be clean , but dont know man, almost all his old rasgele mates were pushing, klaus/beetlejuice biggest of them all...and now this u5575674blabla guy who is recycling every turk account whos not playing anymore. if phoenyx is banned u55 should be too..he did it the exact same way recycling klaus account
    • dark1806 wrote:

I m disappointed myself about Phoenyx... this image tell you something is rotten in there prntscr.com/kf69ul

But, he did nothing different than u5574574blabla guy who was hitting klaus account and any other pushing account they had..

I think bertozan may be clean , but dont know man, almost all his old rasgele mates were pushing, klaus/beetlejuice biggest of them all...and now this u5575674blabla guy who is recycling every turk account whos not playing anymore. if phoenyx is banned u55 should be too..he did it the exact same way recycling klaus account
      @dark1806 people randomly saying xxx player doing pushing xxx alliance master of push, posting these kind of things on board but I think this is not correct way . I don't really know if U-557 did pushing and I am %100 sure his enemies created a ticket for his hit but he is still playing so he is clean player until opposite proven.

I can say randomly @dark1806 is biggest pusher in Xanthus but do I have any proof, reported that situation to game operators? No, Big no! So how could I say that someone is pusher.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Ramco ().

• Ramco wrote:

dark1806 wrote:

I m disappointed myself about Phoenyx... this image tell you something is rotten in there prntscr.com/kf69ul

@dark1806 people randomly saying xxx player doing pushing xxx alliance master of push, posting these kind of things on board but I think this is not correct way . I don't really know if U-557 did pushing and I am %100 sure his enemies created a ticket for his hit but he is still playing so he is clean player until opposite proven.
      I can say randomly @dark1806 is biggest pusher in Xanthus but do I have any proof, reported that situation to game operators? No, Big no! So how could I say that someone is pusher.
      How can you say? exactly like you see with phoenyx, klaus account which was a rasgele dropped like 5b points and u55 (a former rasgele also) had a high increase of his points in the same time..is to obvious to not spot this, like it is with phoenyx...but maybe no one did a ticket for that....
    • Nik$ wrote:

@piink u have to investigate this battles.

/ bad egg / tha playah / optimus prime / meli / mansion house / lil peep / Sneaky pete / topros / Virus / Egor / HeatPwnz

Bad Egg was hitting continuously Tha Playah - Meli - Sneaky pete - HeatPwnz - Mansion house - Lil peep

And Bad Egg and Phoex bought coke's acc so Bad egg was playing with Vmod because Predator and Bad egg play together coke's acc.

Anyway They have a lot off accs so that is so hard play a lot off accs and they decided to consolidate their forces into a single account.

Phoex came back from Vmod and start to hit multi accs.First he hit Bad Egg 3parts to (6.325) because lf phoex was attacked to Bad egg 's all fleet phoex would take so much damage.so 3parts is so easy and safely.
      By the way Bad egg accumulated too much res for phoex bad egg had HeartPwnz's battle res.phoex took all of them from bad egg.

That is organized push !!! All GO team members have to investigate this battles.Because phoex took huge res from this battles.
      Doesnt the lobby function now make this sort of thing the thing of the past how can u possibly control that many accounts without being detected already?? i mean berto dont ya think you going a bit too far now with this crying on the boards?...

U577 without a doubt bought the klauss/beetlejuice account and smacked it with his rips without a shadow of doubt! and gets away with it unbanned id like to see the comparison and the proof the GOs have to ban Phoenyx for whatever hes been banned for. Or whats to say there is no proof but they ban anyway! If someone has been banned over the ticket system the GOs should give accurate proof of why.

Data protection act should not stop Proof being given out to the Accused or account holder in question in my eyes why because its there account and its no breach in security. Otherwise whats to say u have a prejudice game staff member on your hands just going off a hunch or just a gut feeling.
    • The Predator wrote:

Nik$ wrote:

@piink u have to investigate this battles.

Doesnt the lobby function now make this sort of thing the thing of the past how can u possibly control that many accounts without being detected already?? i mean berto dont ya think you going a bit too far now with this crying on the boards?...
      U577 without a doubt bought the klauss/beetlejuice account and smacked it with his rips without a shadow of doubt! and gets away with it unbanned id like to see the comparison and the proof the GOs have to ban Phoenyx for whatever hes been banned for. Or whats to say there is no proof but they ban anyway! If someone has been banned over the ticket system the GOs should give accurate proof of why.

Data protection act should not stop Proof being given out to the Accused or account holder in question in my eyes why because its there account and its no breach in security. Otherwise whats to say u have a prejudice game staff member on your hands just going off a hunch or just a gut feeling.
      @The Predator Bad Egg hit BenTheMiner's RIP with his RIP what can u say about that ?
    • @The Predator Bad Egg hit BenTheMiner's RIP with his RIP what can u say about that ?

Also I know all about you guys.U bought cola's acc and @The Predator plays that acc.
      U are a team maybe 3 maybe 5 person.u have a lot of accs.
      Topros quit / Meli quit / HeartPwnz quit / Tha playah quit / Optimus prime quit / Cola quit / Sneaky pete quit / Stalker quit / Vixen quit / BenTheMiner quit ect.
      U took all these accs.First Bad egg hit sneaky pete 2 times for push himself but he had not been banned.
      We hit stalker-vixen-optimus prime before you.and bad egg hit Tha playah to 9.245 with Rip and phoex help him for rec ships.
      Bad egg hit BenTheMiner's rip with his RIP to 1.131 so bad egg said to l made ninja.Also BenTheMiner had never attack your alliance members.l talked BenTheMiner many time for send to MoonDes. mission.l asked him help for this.He didnt accept my offer.so suddenly he decided to attack to bad egg to 1.131 while bad egg was online .
      Later Bad egg hit HeartPwnz (old alliance member).Again Bad egg had not been banned for push.And someone hit Meli l dont know who hit meli.By the way Death angel push himself with multi acc Egor everytime.u have multi accs (Topros-butterfly-mansion house-lil peep ect ) u always attack that accs for push yourself.the accs were collecting the all res in one place without cargos and leaving the game and u hit them.Finally u decided to consolidate all power to one acc.Phoex and bad egg came back to Vmod and Phoex hit bad egg 3parts and he hit topros and optimus prime.phoex took nearly 20B res for these battles in 24hours.That is impossible and unbelievable.l have 46B MPD in 8 months.phoex hit 20B in 3 hours.How can it be real ?

Lets talk Klaus and U557.l have heard klaus give away someone his acc.we decided to talk him to join us but he didnot accept our offer.he said us he does not want to be friends with anyone.also he have started prob us and attacked U-557.u557 had a mobile colony moon and JG we had ready trap for coke or phoex but he came to the trap.lt was a luck.that was a real battle.
      If we were bought klaus.we would already hit his all of fleet and take all res.But he keeps play.

l have never move like u.l havent a lot of accs or multi.l have never been banned for pushing.
      l was be banned scripting.Scripting Ban is indefinite.but GO team had not proof for scripting so They could not banned me indefinitely just 21days.l asked them proof on support side but they didnt give me proof.they said just 'u r so much online'
      It is not proof for scripting.Everybody think about me (cheater-liar-rogue ect) some people dont like me for l am a TURK.
      I have never need of cheating.l am not like u but u think l am like u.I was never as good as you guys about cheat-pushing-use bot.maybe l am not innocent but l never went as far as you guys.

@Ramco @Phoenyx @dark1806 @Spir1t
    • Meh it is what it is right now

Hell you don’t even know what your banned for now a days with the new system which is weird. I still haven’t even gotten an answer with the length of time.

I don’t really care to speculate. Everyone has their opinions. @Nik$ has always been my number 1 enemy in this uni and I believe I am the same for him. I have always been clean in this game before all of this never being banned except for bashing until this uni.

We will see what they say. It’s hard to even get a response anymore which I understand they are busy I get it.

But I will say what we do in America. Innocent until proven guilty and I have yet to find any information as to why I am guilty of anything.

Until then everyone stay safe. I am sure Bert will have free roam while I am gone and everything is sorted out ;)
    • Phoenyx wrote:

Meh it is what it is right now

Hell you don’t even know what your banned for now a days with the new system which is weird. I still haven’t even gotten an answer with the length of time.

I don’t really care to speculate. Everyone has their opinions. @Nik$ has always been my number 1 enemy in this uni and I believe I am the same for him. I have always been clean in this game before all of this never being banned except for bashing until this uni.

We will see what they say. It’s hard to even get a response anymore which I understand they are busy I get it.

But I will say what we do in America. Innocent until proven guilty and I have yet to find any information as to why I am guilty of anything.

Until then everyone stay safe. I am sure Bert will have free roam while I am gone and everything is sorted out ;)
      u were banned for pushing with Bad Egg before this banned :) we havent forget yet :) u hit Direktiva iz uprave :youcrazy: maybe u forget it :beer: u arent innocent @Phoenyx u must accept that.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Nik$ ().

• Nik$ wrote:

@The Predator Bad Egg hit BenTheMiner's RIP with his RIP what can u say about that ?

Also I know all about you guys.U bought cola's acc and @The Predator plays that acc.
      U are a team maybe 3 maybe 5 person.u have a lot of accs.
      Topros quit / Meli quit / HeartPwnz quit / Tha playah quit / Optimus prime quit / Cola quit / Sneaky pete quit / Stalker quit / Vixen quit / BenTheMiner quit ect.
      U took all these accs.First Bad egg hit sneaky pete 2 times for push himself but he had not been banned.
      We hit stalker-vixen-optimus prime before you.and bad egg hit Tha playah to 9.245 with Rip and phoex help him for rec ships.
      Bad egg hit BenTheMiner's rip with his RIP to 1.131 so bad egg said to l made ninja.Also BenTheMiner had never attack your alliance members.l talked BenTheMiner many time for send to MoonDes. mission.l asked him help for this.He didnt accept my offer.so suddenly he decided to attack to bad egg to 1.131 while bad egg was online .
      Later Bad egg hit HeartPwnz (old alliance member).Again Bad egg had not been banned for push.And someone hit Meli l dont know who hit meli.By the way Death angel push himself with multi acc Egor everytime.u have multi accs (Topros-butterfly-mansion house-lil peep ect ) u always attack that accs for push yourself.the accs were collecting the all res in one place without cargos and leaving the game and u hit them.Finally u decided to consolidate all power to one acc.Phoex and bad egg came back to Vmod and Phoex hit bad egg 3parts and he hit topros and optimus prime.phoex took nearly 20B res for these battles in 24hours.That is impossible and unbelievable.l have 46B MPD in 8 months.phoex hit 20B in 3 hours.How can it be real ?

Lets talk Klaus and U557.l have heard klaus give away someone his acc.we decided to talk him to join us but he didnot accept our offer.he said us he does not want to be friends with anyone.also he have started prob us and attacked U-557.u557 had a mobile colony moon and JG we had ready trap for coke or phoex but he came to the trap.lt was a luck.that was a real battle.
      If we were bought klaus.we would already hit his all of fleet and take all res.But he keeps play.

l have never move like u.l havent a lot of accs or multi.l have never been banned for pushing.
      l was be banned scripting.Scripting Ban is indefinite.but GO team had not proof for scripting so They could not banned me indefinitely just 21days.l asked them proof on support side but they didnt give me proof.they said just 'u r so much online'
      It is not proof for scripting.Everybody think about me (cheater-liar-rogue ect) some people dont like me for l am a TURK.
      I have never need of cheating.l am not like u but u think l am like u.I was never as good as you guys about cheat-pushing-use bot.maybe l am not innocent but l never went as far as you guys.

@Ramco @Phoenyx @dark1806 @Spir1t
      I really dont know how many times i have to say i dont play Xanthus anymore! I really dont. My friends who i know play Xanthus and i catch up with them every now and then. If i played i would be using my own nickname The Predator like i do in every universe i play at. And for one also Berto i will not be buying any account on this game. Seems u like to tarnish other players with the same brush u was tarnished with. If Phoenyx has cheated and they have proof if this then they need to discuss this proof with Pheonyx over the ticket system because without proof this was an organised push he should not be banned! And its Mod or Staff abuse...BenTheMiner i do not really know what happened there only that i knew he was leaving the uni and giving his account away. Coke is still Coke the same dude is still playing his account.
    • Firstly, I am new on this Universe and I don't know too much about the players and competition among them. However, as far as I concerned there are some people always talking too much and blaming other people for cheating and illegal activities. At the end, people who talk too much is getting banned :)
      "The pot calling the kettle black" I love this idiom and also suitable for this topic :) All in all, people are so greedy and if they are not able beat their rival they tend to do illegal things. This is the embodiment of that. I hope all cheaters will get banned and we have a chance to play clear and enjoyable game.
    • Damn after all this time Niks is still pushing badly and not yet banned loool , now he says he left Rasgele :D obviously to start pushing from your old mates acc loool Niks niks.. your still so dumb i guess they dont perma ban you because you playing a lot of accounts while you should be monitoring your CCTV rofl