A clean universe finally

• Misc

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• "All the cheaters banned"
      Complete nonsense, just because you don't like someone doesn't make them a cheater.

I'm not sure about gangsta but I know artist was in the clear.
      Least I know if I want to get someone banned these days all I have to do is pretend to be selling a fleet crash and be deliberately sloppy then get a mate to dob it in.

Rules enforcement just doesn't work in this game, the biggest rudest unfriendliest cheater is still in the game.
      Its depressing how things have worked out.
    • Not_Asian wrote:

"All the cheaters banned"
      Complete nonsense, just because you don't like someone doesn't make them a cheater.

Least I know if I want to get someone banned these days all I have to do is pretend to be selling a fleet crash and be deliberately sloppy then get a mate to dob it in.

Rules enforcement just doesn't work in this game, the biggest rudest unfriendliest cheater is still in the game.
      What grounds do you accuse me of cheating?
      Do you have a notion of the number of hits I make per day from the DM invested?

passes in the hall of fame;)

by your conversation, I've noticed your side, if you do not like me do not accuse me!
    • I see this inoob13 still have guts to say he is not a cheater hahahahahah damn dude I think that not even you believe in that but its nice to have that low level of morality and inteligence.

King voodoo..
      You worshiped artist who, as you know, is 0% cheater and have 100% dedication to farm and play. You were going around teling everyone artist is the best, artist is the best and now when we dont accept you back sudenly he is a cheater? Ok :)
      “Sagat is spying me now since you guys are in vm, i will need help from you guys” - your message today hahahah you are sh*ting in your mouth just like your little ifaggot buddy over there.

Anyway, everytime we think you can go worse and can’t be less inteligent that you are now you prove us wrong heh. Happy cheating and have fun playing with yourself. ifaggy boy u must be so frustrated, being bulied in school? Having miserable job? Ugly wife? don’t worry, cheating will fix everything :) inoob13, u must be very proud

we are all going on some other nationality servers where GO’s, SGO’s and GA (sadest part) are actually DOING their job! (No wonder why .org is dead)
    • Sagat 13 wrote:

Not_Asian wrote:

What grounds do you accuse me of cheating?Do you have a notion of the number of hits I make per day from the DM invested?

by your conversation, I've noticed your side, if you do not like me do not accuse me!
      You have the top scores now because everyone at the top was friends so they stopped attacking each other and they got complacent, since the uni is constantly advancing these peoples fleets grew and grew while you were hiding in VMode untouchable they stayed out of Vmode got drunk missed a fleetsave and got crashed by you.
      I have no idea how the failure of others is a demonstration of skill, its just your persistence.

I'm not to keen on you because you moved into my system, I questioned what you were doing got told to "relax" and what do you know you tried crashing me. At one point you offered a trade with a terrible rate that was like slavery and only offered metal.
      Only ended up trading because you seemed to really need the deut and made a more reasonable offer.

I think you are cheater because of the stories I have heard, I would be less likely to think you were a cheater if you actually ever said anything besides "LOOL they are cheaters too" which isn't a defence its an admission.

The amount of DM you have used indicates your monetary investment, the amount of time you were in VMode indicates the amount of pressure you were under, people under pressure with no other option start finding less legal options which in this game is cheating or botting. The fact you were banned for cheating used to be confirmation you were cheating but now that artist was banned I have to go on rumors and you are mute.

And yes I am friends with artist, I started as enemies with artist because he tried to attack me and friends with Fyra who recommended I try to sell deut to STAFF. I wanted to be friendly with you but you are unfriendly and rude towards me.
    • Not_Asian wrote:

Sagat 13 wrote:

Not_Asian wrote:

What grounds do you accuse me of cheating?Do you have a notion of the number of hits I make per day from the DM invested?

You have the top scores now because everyone at the top was friends so they stopped attacking each other and they got complacent, since the uni is constantly advancing these peoples fleets grew and grew while you were hiding in VMode untouchable they stayed out of Vmode got drunk missed a fleetsave and got crashed by you.I have no idea how the failure of others is a demonstration of skill, its just your persistence.

I'm not to keen on you because you moved into my system, I questioned what you were doing got told to "relax" and what do you know you tried crashing me. At one point you offered a trade with a terrible rate that was like slavery and only offered metal.
      Only ended up trading because you seemed to really need the deut and made a more reasonable offer.

I think you are cheater because of the stories I have heard, I would be less likely to think you were a cheater if you actually ever said anything besides "LOOL they are cheaters too" which isn't a defence its an admission.

The amount of DM you have used indicates your monetary investment, the amount of time you were in VMode indicates the amount of pressure you were under, people under pressure with no other option start finding less legal options which in this game is cheating or botting. The fact you were banned for cheating used to be confirmation you were cheating but now that artist was banned I have to go on rumors and you are mute.

And yes I am friends with artist, I started as enemies with artist because he tried to attack me and friends with Fyra who recommended I try to sell deut to STAFF. I wanted to be friendly with you but you are unfriendly and rude towards me.
      what an impossible read...???
      which part is aimed at me?
      who are you?
      what system did i move into. i dont buy deut...
      if u got crashed deal with it and grow up child
      Ogame: Zero
      Outside Ogame: Software Engineering BSc (Hons)
    • Untouchable wrote:

which part is aimed at me?
      who are you?
      what system did i move into. i dont buy deut...
      if u got crashed deal with it and grow up child
      Who are you? None of it was aimed at you, you are irrelevant.
      How can you miss the obvious response to the person I am quoting?
      Who were you even talking about?
      Are you lost?

It would be nice if you deleted your pointless comment.
    • “”””You have the top scores now because everyone at the top was friends so they stopped attacking each other and they got complacent, since the uni is constantly advancing these peoples fleets grew and grew while you were hiding in VMode untouchable they stayed out of Vmode got drunk missed a fleetsave and got crashed by you.I have no idea how the failure of others is a demonstration of skill, its just your persistence.“”””

Think it because you said he was hiding in =O vacation
    • precisely... (thanks The Joker)i can tell im speaking to someone (Not_Asian) who is not even intelligent to follow his own comments. oh dear i think you should delete you pointless comment...bhahahah brainless idiot
      Ogame: Zero
      Outside Ogame: Software Engineering BSc (Hons)
    • Untouchable - the post from Not_Asian you were quoting had a quote from Sagat 13 in it, in which Sagat was quoting Not_Asian.
      Why exactly do you thing Not_Asian was talking about you when he quotes someone else and then writes his post in second-person, "you" right after a quote?
      Not_Asian then tells you the comment wasn't aimed at you, and you decide to tell him he's "not even intelligent to follow his own comments". Insult his intelligence for no reason, while using faulty grammar. Good job embarrassing yourself. :rolleyes:

amg - you sure like your "faggot" insult, huh? Been touched the wrong way, why the hate? Or just compensating for your other side? :P
      Not gonna get into all the accusations being thrown around, but your faible for name calling marks you a pretty... special kid. :zpopcorn: