A clean universe finally

• Misc

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• I think you are incorrect... the part about me was not in quotes on the origional post... maybe you sould check again grammar police hahaha

if im correct then good way to make yourself look like a complete....
      Ogame: Zero
      Outside Ogame: Software Engineering BSc (Hons)
    • The Joker wrote:

“”””You have the top scores now because everyone at the top was friends so they stopped attacking each other and they got complacent, since the uni is constantly advancing these peoples fleets grew and grew while you were hiding in VMode untouchable they stayed out of Vmode got drunk missed a fleetsave and got crashed by you.I have no idea how the failure of others is a demonstration of skill, its just your persistence.“”””

Think it because you said he was hiding in =O vacation
      Ah I see because his name is a word I was talking about him :p
      Rather than the gigantic block of text above it
    • :D Explains the complaint about the "impossible read", obviously couldn't pick up any context and got defensive about someone using a regular word. So, did i make myself like "a complete ..." ? You're the judge Untouchable.

As a wise person once said:
      "oh dear i think you should delete you pointless comment...bhahahah brainless [...]"

And I don't generally care about people's grammar, there's just some irony in flaming someone's intelligence in faulty grammar.
    • @Gwyddy
      Just checked, all these pointless comments about Untouchables reading comprehension are going to be permanent since comments can't be deleted after a certain period of time.

Guess we have to start a conspiracy about how he is a secret disinfo agent trying to slide the thread away from the topic of cheating to a topic more familiar to him. :P
    • haha thisis all pretty funny then. Although the grammar police did cause more of a miss-understanding... With the incorrect explanation...?

"Untouchable - the post from Not_Asian you were quoting had a quote from Sagat 13 in it, in which Sagat was quoting Not_Asian."

my bad appologies to the original poster i did assume it was about me when i seen "untouchable"
      I sent a flaming response because ur initial reply wasnt very clear.
    • Untouchable wrote:

haha thisis all pretty funny then. Although the grammar police did cause more of a miss-understanding... With the incorrect explanation...?

"Untouchable - the post from Not_Asian you were quoting had a quote from Sagat 13 in it, in which Sagat was quoting Not_Asian."

my bad appologies to the original poster i did assume it was about me when i seen "untouchable"
      So... Not_Asian writes a reply to this thread. Sagat 13 quotes said reply. Not_Asian then quotes Sagat 13's post, including the quote of himself. You then comment on a quote of all 3 of those posts in a quotation chain.
      Therefor:
      "the post from Not_Asian you were quoting had a quote from Sagat 13 in it, in which Sagat was quoting Not_Asian"
      Colour = referred post

Doesn't a SE BSc actually involve a fair bit of interlaced logic?
      I'll stop making fun though, you admitted it and even apologized to the one you flamed, better than many! :thumbup:
    • Gwyddy wrote:

Untouchable wrote:

haha thisis all pretty funny then. Although the grammar police did cause more of a miss-understanding... With the incorrect explanation...?

So... Not_Asian writes a reply to this thread. Sagat 13 quotes said reply. Not_Asian then quotes Sagat 13's post, including the quote of himself. You then comment on a quote of all 3 of those posts in a quotation chain.Therefor:
      "the post from Not_Asian you were quoting had a quote from Sagat 13 in it, in which Sagat was quoting Not_Asian"
      Colour = referred post

I'll stop making fun though, you admitted it and even apologized to the one you flamed, better than many! :thumbup:

Thankfully i make my logical errors when they dont make much of an impact.
    • #gwdwhatever
      Yea I’m pretty sure about those accusations I wrote, it’s not my problem that GO’s and rest of the crew dont do their job hehe. And no, i haven’t been touched, destroyed or anything else by this ifaggot13 noob nor I will ever be even tho he tried hard but sometimes there is a player who knows how to fs and etc..

Thats not important, important is: Ladies and gentlemans, I present you the “almighty”, “God of Yildun”, “King” vodoo:
      How pathetic do you have to be to ask for someones fleet just to be in top10 hits?!
      :censored:

Please don’t post PM’s - Noticed - Clittle

The post was edited 2 times, last by clittle ().

• amg wrote:

#gwdwhatever
      Yea I’m pretty sure about those accusations I wrote, it’s not my problem that GO’s and rest of the crew dont do their job hehe. And no, i haven’t been touched, destroyed or anything else by this ifaggot13 noob nor I will ever be even tho he tried hard but sometimes there is a player who knows how to fs and etc..

Thats not important, important is: Ladies and gentlemans, I present you the “almighty”, “God of Yildun”, “King” vodoo:
      How pathetic do you have to be to ask for someones fleet just to be in top10 hits
      That’s clearly sarcasm. I don’t have a horse in this race, I don’t play his universe. But if you think that’s anything other than sarcasm, your just in denial.

Cleanup - Clittle

The post was edited 1 time, last by clittle ().

• @LaLaLand yeap :) true about cro, that's why we all stick together. only gang is not from here but he will move as soon as he see pretty ladies over here :D

@Njmatt10 yeah it would have been sacasm to any other normal human being. But this voodoo dude is well known for having multiple faces, attitudes, standings and multiple team sides (which you dont know because you, as you said, dont play here) everyone who plays Yildun and was in touch somehow with voodoo will confirm you this (that is the sad part, I wish it was sarcasm. :S )
    • New

Untouchable wrote:

Gwyddy wrote:

Untouchable wrote:

So... Not_Asian writes a reply to this thread. Sagat 13 quotes said reply. Not_Asian then quotes Sagat 13's post, including the quote of himself. You then comment on a quote of all 3 of those posts in a quotation chain.Therefor:"the post from Not_Asian you were quoting had a quote from Sagat 13 in it, in which Sagat was quoting Not_Asian"
      Colour = referred post

Thankfully i make my logical errors when they dont make much of an impact.
      Untouchable, just shhhh. Its time for your daily fleetsave, go for it and leave the forums alone. You have 2 planets to care about, the rest is desert lool