Top 01 - [TOT: 124.351.000] ViKtOrIuS [b00m] vs. Strahor & Ruthl3ss Kill3r [NoSkiLL] (A: 118.476.000, D: 5.875.000)

• Top 10 ACS

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Top 01 - [TOT: 124.351.000] ViKtOrIuS [b00m] vs. Strahor & Ruthl3ss Kill3r [NoSkiLL] (A: 118.476.000, D: 5.875.000)

New

Not much of a story here. Was checking the return of the cargos and saw spy from Viktorius and fleet launch after that. PMed Ruthless for the ACS defend and got a little late with the time but nevertheless, attacker slowed 7 seconds after the ACS and slowed down just once even tho I had activity on multiple planets caused by more spies and cargos returning to the planets. Pretty careless by the attacker. Right after the battle he recalled follow up and went V mode. All debris has been harvested by us. He could probably get some but decided to hit the V mode instead. Hope you come back attacker, there's no reason to quit in speed universe this early after losing small portion of the ships. FR!
      All credits go to Ruthless

On 12-08-2018 --:--:--, the following fleets met in battle:

Attacker ViKtOrIuS [b00m]

Battleship 1.075
      Battlecruiser 635
      Espionage Probe 1

Defender Strahor

Small Cargo 2
      Large Cargo 797
      Light Fighter 2.284
      Cruiser 322
      Battleship 197
      Colony Ship 1
      Recycler 387
      Espionage Probe 5

Defender Ruthl3ss Kill3r [NoSkiLL]

Battleship 2.048
      Battlecruiser 3.238

After the battle ...

Attacker ViKtOrIuS [b00m]

Destroyed!

Defender Strahor

Small Cargo 1 ( -1 )
      Large Cargo 631 ( -166 )
      Light Fighter 1.734 ( -550 )
      Cruiser 309 ( -13 )
      Battleship 194 ( -3 )
      Colony Ship 1 ( -0 )
      Recycler 328 ( -59 )
      Espionage Probe 5 ( -0 )

Defender Ruthl3ss Kill3r [NoSkiLL]

Battleship 2.047 ( -1 )
      Battlecruiser 3.238 ( -0 )

The defender has won the battle!

The attacker lost a total of 118.476.000 units.
      The defender lost a total of 5.875.000 units.
      At these space coordinates now float 49.772.100 metal and 30.505.300 crystal.

The chance for a moon to be created from the debris was 20%.
      The defender(s) captured the debris.

Summary of profit/losses:

Summary attackers(s)

Metal: -67.425.000
      Crystal: -41.526.000
      Deuterium: -9.525.000
      The attacker(s) lost a total of 118.476.000 units.

Summary defender(s)

Metal: 46.094.100
      Crystal: 28.452.300
      Deuterium: -144.000
      The defender(s) made a profit of 74.402.400 units.

Powered by OGotcha CR Converter 4.1.7
      "In the post-war period, the Serbian people were in different ways' instructed, payed up and forced to forget themselves and all that they represented and achieved. The betrayal was permanent. For Serbian leaders were almost always chosen those who were most willing to forget the interests of the Serbian people. "

The post was edited 1 time, last by Warrior Within ().

• New

b OMEGALUL OMEGALUL m :rofl:

worst alliance i've seen? maybe.

awesome hit, hope ruth gave u most of the profits..! enjoy spending!

You're going to get trolled

Fidis:
      Quit at #3 Military
      Libra: Quit at top 15
      Virgo: Online (top 40 mining)
      Bellatrix: Almost top 10 military
    • New

OGBlizzard wrote:

b OMEGALUL OMEGALUL m :rofl:

worst alliance i've seen? maybe.

awesome hit, hope ruth gave u most of the profits..! enjoy spending!
      Yeah he was good enough to split profit with me even tho he has done the heavy lifting :)
      "In the post-war period, the Serbian people were in different ways' instructed, payed up and forced to forget themselves and all that they represented and achieved. The betrayal was permanent. For Serbian leaders were almost always chosen those who were most willing to forget the interests of the Serbian people. "
    • New

good job guys,another b00m down..enjoy the profit..def fr and again,so that you can continue the b00m tradition :thumbsup:

If it continues at such a pace, they could soon become a endangered species.. :spiteful:

This b00m alliance reminds me of a story about a wolf and three pigs, just because they always come first to a brick house to try to swing.. :fatgreengrin: (sry if my english is bad,im using the translator)
      SILNI_MajinBuu

The post was edited 1 time, last by DarkArcher ().

• New

My God definitely nailed it we are worst team in the uni lmao... few mistakes few vacations and yeah looking like we are rubbish as member here we deserve all the hating for sure uni is young guys and there are many battles lost yet this is game of war and it continues on I'm tired of saying it but again congrats ruthless and team...

Who's next ruthless the way we are playing you can have your pick of us from the looks of things just dont pick me... We maid you fyi without boom you be tiny fleet lol how much profits have you got from us and worst of all its given hits there is no skill needed to hit these targets like taking candy from a baby :rofl:

In The End You All Are Potential Farms
    • New

DarkGhost wrote:

My God definitely nailed it we are worst team in the uni lmao... few mistakes few vacations and yeah looking like we are rubbish as member here we deserve all the hating for sure uni is young guys and there are many battles lost yet this is game of war and it continues on I'm tired of saying it but again congrats ruthless and team...

Who's next ruthless the way we are playing you can have your pick of us from the looks of things just dont pick me... We maid you fyi without boom you be tiny fleet lol how much profits have you got from us and worst of all its given hits there is no skill needed to hit these targets like taking candy from a baby :rofl:
      look at the image below mate.. :search:
      Images
      • look at his image.png

15.29 kB, 749×145, viewed 4 times

You're going to get trolled

Fidis:
      Quit at #3 Military
      Libra: Quit at top 15
      Virgo: Online (top 40 mining)
      Bellatrix: Almost top 10 military