TOP 10- [TOT: 184.305.000] l0lman [Apex] & Sergeant Parsec [Apex] vs. Courage Dog [b00m] (A: 26.925.000, D: 157.380.000)

• Ex-Top 10

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The Top10-hits of most of the exodus unis have been merged into the targetunis already.
    Currently the Top10-hits of group 4 are pending an answer into which universe section they should get moved, if you have info about those hits, post them in the respective threads.

The CR-Sections of exodus unis will get closed and archived on the 25th.
    The CR-Sections of targetunis will get mostly emptied out on the 23rd.
    The Main universe section will get closed and archived on the 31st.

• TOP 10- [TOT: 184.305.000] l0lman [Apex] & Sergeant Parsec [Apex] vs. Courage Dog [b00m] (A: 26.925.000, D: 157.380.000)

BOOM BABY BOOM
      started off by few hours before this hit parsec msged me saying courage idled with fleet on moon few mins later we flew he came on we recalled :D
      kept watching him closely keeping a bit of activity on my moon like i was gonna launch i think he was trying to bait me to launch again had ot watch him for 4 hours :D till he went idle probed his fleet still there with him being idled msged parsec launched and there you go :D No Fs No Fleet

after the hit mephisto and lost started probing a few of apex like crazy to know who launched and launched at parsec trying to time back his recyclers

with 6 seconds to spare made it on the last half a sec :D

:crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: and y i like potatoes :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

On 15-08-2018 --:--:--, the following fleets met in battle:

Attacker l0lman [Apex]

Light Fighter 16.089
      Heavy Fighter 136
      Battleship 205
      Battlecruiser 1.161
      Small Cargo 1.751
      Cruiser 901
      Espionage Probe 1

Attacker Sergeant Parsec [Apex]

Battleship 654
      Battlecruiser 723
      Light Fighter 10.834
      Cruiser 1.503
      Small Cargo 4.879
      Espionage Probe 1

Defender Courage Dog [b00m]

Small Cargo 756
      Large Cargo 112
      Light Fighter 7.023
      Cruiser 825
      Battleship 644
      Colony Ship 2
      Recycler 1.043
      Espionage Probe 66
      Battlecruiser 511

After the battle ...

Attacker l0lman [Apex]

Light Fighter 13.038 ( -3.051 )
      Heavy Fighter 115 ( -21 )
      Battleship 205 ( -0 )
      Battlecruiser 1.161 ( -0 )
      Small Cargo 1.424 ( -327 )
      Cruiser 871 ( -30 )
      Espionage Probe 1 ( -0 )

Attacker Sergeant Parsec [Apex]

Battleship 654 ( -0 )
      Battlecruiser 723 ( -0 )
      Light Fighter 8.882 ( -1.952 )
      Cruiser 1.474 ( -29 )
      Small Cargo 3.958 ( -921 )
      Espionage Probe 1 ( -0 )

Defender Courage Dog [b00m]

Destroyed!

The attacker has won the battle!
      The attacker captured:
      15.875.783 Metal, 3.531.171 Crystal and 5.780.884 Deuterium

The attacker lost a total of 26.925.000 units.
      The defender lost a total of 157.380.000 units.
      At these space coordinates now float 79.326.800 metal and 41.609.400 crystal.
      The attacker captured a total of 25.187.838 units.

The chance for a moon to be created from the debris was 20%.
      The attacker(s) captured the debris.

Summary of profit/losses:

Summary attackers(s)

Metal: 76.391.583
      Crystal: 37.144.571
      Deuterium: 5.662.884
      The attacker(s) made a profit of 119.199.038 units.

Summary defender(s)

Metal: -110.388.783
      Crystal: -54.977.171
      Deuterium: -17.201.884
      The defender(s) lost a total of 182.567.838 units.