The V mode

    This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

    • Not really seeing much different then what I said, but interesting how your perspective has changed since your time in VEGA.


      Di5turbed wrote:

      Well 2 months of playing cat and mouse has come to end. Fell asleep for recall and when I woke up , I have half asleep withdrawn all fleets automatically. Realization of situation came few minutes afterwards. Called few ppl , unfortunately for me rooster of ppl who could help me at given time is very short. And it took time to reach all . If I didn't recalled at once I would have few aces in sleeve, so your timing was impeccable. Luck favors the bold they say. I gotta say I was impressed by slowing skills, last slowing fucked timing of my recys. All in all quite a showdown, well played. I will continue as miner with some fleet after I reset my body and mind :)

      @Hatu just lol.
      @carbon in last 2 years you haven't fsaved your fleet, go back to vmode. With amount od DM you spend and vmode "FSaving" my grandpa can play as you do.


      PEACE
      FULL THREAD HERE

      Anyways, no more responses from me unless directed towards the topic.

      Peace disturbed
      Hey, I know letssled attacks you a lot with his rips.......and I want to crash those rips a lot!
    • Can´t count above 50 letsleed?? Even in face of cold hard facts still won´t admit that you are wrong. :hail: You remind me of many woman :rofl:

      It has not changed, it has simply evolved. I don´t like it but I look at it from broader perspective something many here lack of. They wanna threat the symptom not the cause.
    • baal wrote:

      so

      what happens now?

      do we get a decision soon, or a poll, or what?

      nothing, for about a year or 2. its trashforge, and the lazy devs behind ogame :)

      You're going to get trolled

      Fidis:
      Quit at #3 Military
      Libra: Quit at top 15
      Virgo: Online (top 40 mining)
      Bellatrix: This account will be deleted on 27.Aug.2018 03:00:00
    • It is just a diversion so we don't pursue the real problems.......
      Needs deleting even.
      ~The strong take from the weak, but the smart take from the strong~

      U44/Quant/Jup/Betel HOF's = 575~ ~ ~480 Solo [10 Top 10] / 95 ACS [4 x #1 + 11 Top 10]
      ~~ RIP 7007+
    • why do you think this game is dead as hell? no real proper updates, no real proper moderation, no phone app too btw 2018 not sure if you know yet :rofl: look at the crappy login page and you can see just a graveyard of servers :) i think there's more mods on this forum than there are players btw :headbanging: then again i dont care, i dont tell nobody to pickup this game anymore, infact ward them away from it, tell em to go play a proper game :)

      You're going to get trolled

      Fidis:
      Quit at #3 Military
      Libra: Quit at top 15
      Virgo: Online (top 40 mining)
      Bellatrix: This account will be deleted on 27.Aug.2018 03:00:00
    • Troll wrote:

      i agree that a 12h attack ban should be implemented. (No attacks outbound/inbound)
      Coming out of vmode, probe, crash and hide again is just pathetic.
      Peolpe who genuinely vmode would for sure be ok with this.
      Only vmode abusers can see a problem with this
      How many times does this have to be said... Only like... Less than 1% of ogame players do that. That's absolutely no reason to change the whole V-mode system just because of a few couple of players "abusing" it.

      More pathetic is someone who lets his fleet sleep on a planet-moon and getting crashed by that same person who just came out of v-mode. If people FS propperly and are able to be online on landing time, then the "vmode warriors" won't profit. If players can't be online for some reason to protect their fleet, then just v-mode, it's what it was made for. See that's the whole point, a lot of people think that this option was purely intended for people to go on actual vacation... It's not. DEAL WITH IT. And if you are unfortunate to be unable to go online to arrive on time of your fleet landing, because of some sudden circumstances, then well, that's just too bad. It's how it is in life.

      This thread has gone for far too long.
    • Grimm wrote:

      Troll wrote:

      i agree that a 12h attack ban should be implemented. (No attacks outbound/inbound)
      Coming out of vmode, probe, crash and hide again is just pathetic.
      Peolpe who genuinely vmode would for sure be ok with this.
      Only vmode abusers can see a problem with this
      How many times does this have to be said... Only like... Less than 1% of ogame players do that. That's absolutely no reason to change the whole V-mode system just because of a few couple of players "abusing" it.
      More pathetic is someone who lets his fleet sleep on a planet-moon and getting crashed by that same person who just came out of v-mode. If people FS propperly and are able to be online on landing time, then the "vmode warriors" won't profit. If players can't be online for some reason to protect their fleet, then just v-mode, it's what it was made for. See that's the whole point, a lot of people think that this option was purely intended for people to go on actual vacation... It's not. DEAL WITH IT. And if you are unfortunate to be unable to go online to arrive on time of your fleet landing, because of some sudden circumstances, then well, that's just too bad. It's how it is in life.

      This thread has gone for far too long.
      I respect your opinion, as you should respect mine.
      A thread was made asking for people's opinions and I gave mine.
      If yours differ from mine, that's fine.
      But keep in mind that your opinion is not the only one that counts. Other people have other views. What kind of world would this be if everyone liked/wanted the same things?
    • Troll wrote:

      Grimm wrote:

      Troll wrote:

      i agree that a 12h attack ban should be implemented. (No attacks outbound/inbound)
      Coming out of vmode, probe, crash and hide again is just pathetic.
      Peolpe who genuinely vmode would for sure be ok with this.
      Only vmode abusers can see a problem with this
      How many times does this have to be said... Only like... Less than 1% of ogame players do that. That's absolutely no reason to change the whole V-mode system just because of a few couple of players "abusing" it.More pathetic is someone who lets his fleet sleep on a planet-moon and getting crashed by that same person who just came out of v-mode. If people FS propperly and are able to be online on landing time, then the "vmode warriors" won't profit. If players can't be online for some reason to protect their fleet, then just v-mode, it's what it was made for. See that's the whole point, a lot of people think that this option was purely intended for people to go on actual vacation... It's not. DEAL WITH IT. And if you are unfortunate to be unable to go online to arrive on time of your fleet landing, because of some sudden circumstances, then well, that's just too bad. It's how it is in life.

      This thread has gone for far too long.
      I respect your opinion, as you should respect mine.A thread was made asking for people's opinions and I gave mine.
      If yours differ from mine, that's fine.
      But keep in mind that your opinion is not the only one that counts. Other people have other views. What kind of world would this be if everyone liked/wanted the same things?
      You are right. But at the same time, my opinion is, basically, the same as most others, we can't change something just because 10% or less want it so.
    • There def needs to be changes to vmode. The people that say "I would die or quit without vmode" still can have their vmode but it should be changed. Raiding for 12 hours then going v for 2 days then raiding for a day then going v takes sooo much out of the game. There is no hunt anymore with these people.

      I like the idea of once you come out of v, you cannot go back v for at least 48 hours. This way both the people going into v, and the ppl that want to try to hit these vmode warriors, both have a chance and can play the game in a challenging way.
      <<KING BOO>>

      Uriel Top10 active
      Wezn Top25 retired
      Virgo Top50 active
      .
    • Lots of discussion to be found here. And many good points are raised.

      The primary thing to consider is that a lot of people don't have a reason to come out of v-mode in many Uni's because they have no way of fighting anyone.
      So that their only options is to be either a miner who trades deut to some fleeter or someone who gets stomped to oblivion by a player with a ten times or more points and a whole alliance to back them up.

      I have been in V-mode in betlegeuse ever since I moved to a different part of the country (over a year of v-mode now), simply because there is not much reason for me to play. Even though I would like to play (and will start again soon). There are no targets that I can take out by myself and there is no community with wich to bond with and do ACS attacks. There is only destruction left as far as I know.

      Perhaps instead of changing V-mode per se, other opportunities need to be expanded on, like Expeditions and maybe some PvE events...
      There can be special infastructure for this even... so some tactical options arise in return for the potential increased income.

      And yeah, everyone can FS if they have ever played Ogame seriously...but it has to be fun and rewarding to play, not a burden.
    • deleted comment.

      said it all before, and yes, this thread has gone on far too long.
      MOST HATED RANK #2

      TOP 1 (solo) x 2 (ACS) x 1

      TOP 10 (solo) x 3 (ACS) x 9
      Super Adv x 64
      Adv x 290
      Basic x 1711
      RIP KILLS 6518



      The post was edited 1 time, last by baal ().

    • I'm going to repeat what was said about 7 or 8 pages ago... Or was it in another thread? Heck if I know at this point.

      The only change in vmode that is plausible is to have the planets of the vmodders, namely those that have been inactive for over a month, to, after that same time, be transformed into RAIDING PLANETS, pretty much like real Inactives, the planet would have all it's original characteristics, like mines, solar plant, etc, but without defence and fleet or solar sats, this way we don't have to deal with thousands of slots occupied by planets that belong to vmodders that have been away from the game for god knows how long that are not serving ANY real purpose aside from... just being there.
      Ofc after the vmodder comes back, if he does, the planet will transform back to what it was and with it's original defences-fleet there.
      This way NOBODY, ABSOLUTELY NOBODY has anything to lose and the people who farm and put their time in the game to do so actually get rewarded and the game progresses. Ergo, everybody wins.

      So yes, PLEASE find a way to implement something like this. If all of you from GF work hard this should be possible.

      Any other change to Vmode (time to vmode, attack block, etc)... F... NO.